rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Are Men from Republican States more Alpha ?

Since I graduated college last year, I've been constantly travelling throughout the country working as a Petroleum Engineer. From Oklahoma City to North Dakota, Louisiana to Seattle , South Dakota to Arizona , Portland to Boston ... I could not help but notice how men in different cities/states score on the Alpha meter.

As a general rule, your average hetero-sexual man in a Republican place like Rapid City, South Dakota or Waco, Texas tends to be much more Alpha than your average "man" in a Liberal stronghold like say ... Portland or Seattle. Despite the fact that conservative/rural men do have certain white knighting and pedestalizing tendencies, in general they seem much more sure of their masculinity in contrast to their Liberal counterparts who i find to be disgustingly effeminate both in speech and manner.

Example : In Seattle , i heard rampant use of Gay vocabulary like ... "I know right ?!", "That's wrong on so many levels", " omg that's like so offensive" , " super-cool" and the likes.

I might be wrong ... I'm Ethiopian/Armenian mixed and have been in the US for just over 3 years now so I'd like to hear some opinions from you guys.

Cheers

Quote: (09-22-2012 07:24 PM)Ethiopian_Volt Wrote:  

Since I graduated college last year, I've been constantly travelling throughout the country working as a Petroleum Engineer. From Oklahoma City to North Dakota, Louisiana to Seattle , South Dakota to Arizona , Portland to Boston ... I could not help but notice how men in different cities/states score on the Alpha meter.

As a general rule, your average hetero-sexual man in a Republican place like Rapid City, South Dakota or Waco, Texas tends to be much more Alpha than your average "man" in a Liberal stronghold like say ... Portland or Seattle. Despite the fact that conservative/rural men do have certain white knighting and pedestalizing tendencies, in general they seem much more sure of their masculinity in contrast to their Liberal counterparts who i find to be disgustingly effeminate both in speech and manner.

Example : In Seattle , i heard rampant use of Gay vocabulary like ... "I know right ?!", "That's wrong on so many levels", " omg that's like so offensive" , " super-cool" and the likes.

I might be wrong ... I'm Ethiopian/Armenian mixed and have been in the US for just over 3 years now so I'd like to hear some opinions from you guys.

Cheers

No.

[Image: attachment.jpg7835]   

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Do I smell the rise of the "Regional Troll"? Let me give it a try.

Since I graduated college last year, I've been constantly travelling throughout the country working as a Petroleum Engineer. From Oklahoma City to North Dakota, Louisiana to Seattle , South Dakota to Arizona , Portland to Boston ... I could not help but notice how men in different cities/states score on the intelligence meter.

As a general rule, your average hetero-sexual "man" (more like the missing link, amirite?) in a Republican place like Rapid City, South Dakota or Waco, Texas tends to be much stupider than your average man in a Liberal stronghold like say ... Portland or Seattle. Despite the fact that conservative/rural men do have certain charm and folksiness, in general they seem much intelligent in contrast to their Liberal counterparts who i find to be much more educated both in speech and manner.

Example : In Mobile , i heard rampant use of retarded vocabulary like ... "Y'all", "Git 'r done", "Dubbya was the greatest president ever!", and the likes.

Cheers

10/14/15: The day I learned that convicted terrorists are treated with more human dignity than veterans.

It would seem to make sense that blue collar mineworkers or oil workers are more alpha, but then you see them with 250 pound white women. Like that Honey Boo Boo family.

They might be more misogynistic. I think the way feminism is though, there aren't any regions in America that are inherently more alpha than the other based on political orientation. There's popular country music that's some of the most beta shit I've ever heard. Let's not forget those cornfed hog wives.

“I have a very simple rule when it comes to management: hire the best people from your competitors, pay them more than they were earning, and give them bonuses and incentives based on their performance. That’s how you build a first-class operation.”
― Donald J. Trump

If you want some PDF's on bodyweight exercise with little to no equipment, send me a PM and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

No. Definitely Not. They tend to be by far the most Beta.

They are and have been historically obsessed with idea that "Kneegroes" bang "their" women.

So insecure are they that they have actually used the force of government and arms to pass 'anti-almagamation', anti-miscegenation, anti-intermarriage, laws going back as far as the 1600s - only ceasing when forced to in the 60s.

They have actually killed and genitally mutilated many "Kneegroe" men who have had the bad luck to be caught banging "their" pedesalized white women.

They perpetually try to use the force of government and religion to regulate i.e. control "their" women's sexuality - so as to restrict hypergamy (and odd of copulating with "Kneegroes")

And they support and have supported any and all policies that promises to directly and indirectly "keep the Kneegroe male down". - "War and Drugs, Massive Prison buildup, trashing civil liberties/i.e"law and order"......etc.

No. These types are not only BETA, but most likely among the most BETA who have ever existed.

(Second only to certain Islamic men in that part of the world).

Their motto is: "why learn game when can use government, law, courts, public policy, violence, threat of violence, terror and terrorism (KKK), religion, and warfare to prevent hypergamy and "Kneegroes" from banging our women and vice - versa"

Quote: (09-22-2012 09:04 PM)kdolo Wrote:  

They are and have been historically obsessed with idea that "Kneegroes" bang "their" women.

So insecure are they that they have actually used the force of government and arms to pass 'anti-almagamation', anti-miscegenation, anti-intermarriage, laws going back as far as the 1600s - only ceasing when forced to in the 60s.

They have actually killed and genitally mutilated many "Kneegroe" men who have had the bad luck to be caught banging "their" pedesalized white women.

They perpetually try to use the force of government and religion to regulate i.e. control "their" women's sexuality - so as to restrict hypergamy (and odd of copulating with "Kneegroes")

And they support and have supported any and all policies that promises to directly and indirectly "keep the Kneegroe male down". - "War and Drugs, Massive Prison buildup, trashing civil liberties/i.e"law and order"......etc.

No. These types are not only BETA, but most likely among the most BETA who have ever existed.

Their motto is: "why learn game when can use government, law, courts, public policy, violence, threat of violence, terror and terrorism (KKK), religion, and warfare to prevent hypergamy and "Kneegroes" from banging our women and vice - versa"
In some places it was even later than that. I always wondered why I caught attitude from older black people when I lived in Miami, while never having any problems with the younger ones (I lived in a 60/40 Hispanic community, 40 being black, I was the only "white" guy). I then found out that Miami wasn't fully desegregated until the early '70s. After learning that, I was still a bit irked, but I understood.

10/14/15: The day I learned that convicted terrorists are treated with more human dignity than veterans.

Depends on how you look at it. You want to go hunting? Your car breaks down and you need to change a tire? Wanna fight?

Then flyover states are more "alpha."

But it's like this. If you have a boss who has a haggard wife, he yells at you before you go out to bang a hottie...Who's the alpha?

You're kissing ass to get a paycheck but you're banging the girls you want.

So...Who cares?

They aren't necessarily more alpha. They are more ready to fight over a perceived transgression against their "honor" though. Which I think does say something....

In general, I would say they are more ready to take action in every other circumstance besides hitting on women or being alpha (Minus black guys from the South who generally are naturals). As the op noted, they do a lot of pedestalizing and white knighting. I grew up in the south and every time I go home I am astonished at how quickly guys who have no training in fighting but are just "tough" hombres are ready to fight. Especially after they strike out a few times.

Quote: (09-22-2012 07:54 PM)teh_skeeze Wrote:  

Do I smell the rise of the "Regional Troll"? Let me give it a try.

Since I graduated college last year, I've been constantly travelling throughout the country working as a Petroleum Engineer. From Oklahoma City to North Dakota, Louisiana to Seattle , South Dakota to Arizona , Portland to Boston ... I could not help but notice how men in different cities/states score on the intelligence meter.

As a general rule, your average hetero-sexual "man" (more like the missing link, amirite?) in a Republican place like Rapid City, South Dakota or Waco, Texas tends to be much stupider than your average man in a Liberal stronghold like say ... Portland or Seattle. Despite the fact that conservative/rural men do have certain charm and folksiness, in general they seem much intelligent in contrast to their Liberal counterparts who i find to be much more educated both in speech and manner.

Example : In Mobile , i heard rampant use of retarded vocabulary like ... "Y'all", "Git 'r done", "Dubbya was the greatest president ever!", and the likes.

Cheers

I would love to see your smart mouth say something like that around the people you're condescending to.

Quote: (09-22-2012 09:04 PM)kdolo Wrote:  

[Image: troll.gif]

Quote: (09-22-2012 11:34 PM)Fisto Wrote:  

I would love to see your smart mouth say something like that around the people you're condescending to.

I hope realize I'm lampooning the OP and changed Alpha to stupid.

And I thought I took Alpha/Beta too far. "Was this beta?"

This is a straight-up [Image: troll.gif] thread.

Vote 1-star and move on gentlemen.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Is men from villages more alpha guys?

I mean they have to get their own food and wear clothes that society these days would never think of. Not to mention they have a secret language that only they would understand. Like thats mad alpha. I can't throw a tomahawk and kill a deer, can you? Yeah the village people are more alpha than republican states OP.

So to answer your question, men from Republican states are not more alpha.

Nope.

Unfortunately, men from repub states aren't more alpha. In fact, they are more likely to be beta providers, at least in my experience.

Quote: (09-23-2012 03:38 PM)teh_skeeze Wrote:  

I didn't see the op write anything about Mobile AL.

Quote: (09-23-2012 09:23 PM)Fisto Wrote:  

Quote: (09-23-2012 03:38 PM)teh_skeeze Wrote:  

I didn't see the op write anything about Mobile AL.

Right, because that part wouldn't have made any sense unless I changed it to a southern city and put some ignorant ass shit that yanks think of southerners.

Literally believing in, and submitting to the god of the old testament is tantamount to being beta or gay. Only women and betas want an alpha/warrior/master/king/daddy controlling their lives.

Quote: (09-24-2012 02:06 AM)soup Wrote:  

Believing in the god of the old testament is tantamount to being beta or gay. Only women and betas want an alpha/warrior/master/king controlling their lives.

[Image: mindblown.gif]

Quote: (09-24-2012 02:06 AM)soup Wrote:  

Literally believing in, and submitting to the god of the old testament is tantamount to being beta or gay. Only women and betas want an alpha/warrior/master/king/daddy controlling their lives.

lol [Image: troll.gif]

Game bible corrections:

If Adam had have dismissed the cockblocks more efficiently, we'd all be in Eden right now.

If Moses had have ignored the AMOG, we'd be able to murder and fuck our neighbours wives right now.

.. and blaspheme. [Image: undecided.gif]