rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Elderly game & the Onion

Elderly game & the Onion

A friend forward me this link Report: It's Not Okay To Just Start Talking To People You Don’t Know

(I remember when the Onion was the funniest paper ever)

The report, which analyzed numerous conversations that took place over a nine-month period from September of last year through May, states that approaching a complete and total stranger and saying “Beautiful day,” “That’s nice, where did you get that?” or “Hello” is, under no circumstance, acceptable.

“We found that the only people it’s appropriate to talk to are friends and relatives—no one else,” the study’s lead author, Dr. Simon Gamble, told reporters, adding that dads, senior citizens, and “people who think they’re being friendly but really need to just mind their own business” are typically guilty of trying to relate to unfamiliar people.

Elderly game & the Onion

This article shows how dysfunctional US society is.

Don't talk to people you don't know! hahahaha what idiots. This is part of the "connected (to technology) but alone" generation that has no people skills.

By far the best part of Costa Rica is that you can be in a restaurant or in a line and start a conversation with a stranger and both feel comfortable and connected in a cordial way to the moment and the circumstances of that moment. Its a beautiful thing.

Here in Costa Rica strangers walk into a room and start to exchange handshakes. Its awesome to feel that we are together here on earth connected by one simple fact - we are human.

This is one of the most disturbing articles and shows how alienated some people are; confusing a relationship with a keyboard and screen as a human relationship.

Its not.

Its a prelude to a possible human relationship.

I have profound sorrow for the writers and for anybody that buys into this cultural garbage...

This also has to do with a lack of brotherhood among men. Its a woman's play. "Oh I am afraid of strangers" - that's chick shit designed to keep men from having friendships so the woman can have an emotional monopoly on "their" man.

One of the greatest treasures found in the kung fu studio was the brotherhood found there.

Women yack and say nothing and develop these superficial relationships they call "friendships" - they are not friendships. They are acquiescence that usually go no further.

Men don't make friends easily but when they do the friendships are usually deep friendship that are very rewarding emotionally. Women hate this about men.

There are four loves in life:

Erotic Love
Gift Love
Friendship Love
Need love

Friendship love is the longest lasting and need love last least.

This article is an attempt to squash the seeds of friendship witch starts with meeting people, introduced or casually on the street. Everybody starts out as a stranger in one aspect or another.

It disturbing that the tech nerd that wrote this may actually believe his trash.

Elderly game & the Onion

fyi, the Onion is pure satire. the link beneath to the next story reads, "Nick Jr. Suspends Production On 'The Almighty Muhammad's Porkalicious Toon Jihad'".

Check out my occasionally updated travel thread - The Wroclaw Gambit II: Dzięki Bogu - as I prepare to emigrate to Poland.

Elderly game & the Onion

Thank God! Jokes on me! Jajajaja

I was really concerned there! jajajaja I

It may be satire but maybe not too far off from the reality of a tech saturated future...

funny

Elderly game & the Onion

Yeah. The onion is making fun of how socially dysfunctional the average American is. Zero sense of community.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Elderly game & the Onion

Quote: (09-23-2012 02:35 PM)Coyote Wrote:  

Thank God! Jokes on me! Jajajaja

I was really concerned there! jajajaja I

It may be satire but maybe not too far off from the reality of a tech saturated future...

funny

Whats really funny is the way you responded to the article. Different kinds of love?

Elderly game & the Onion

Absolutley... jdelsi...

Friendship love is very important to brotherhood. Love does not mean sex.

When you need water, really need it, you LOVE water. That is an example of Need love

After you get the water you don't need it any longer.So need love can be fleeting.

Gift love is what you do when you support someones works.

A basic example relative to this forum is hitting the "like" button regarding someones post. Another example is people donating to charity because they like that someone is saving animals or feeding the poor.

You probably understand what erotic love is as you are on this forum that concerns itself with mostly that.

But friendship love is the most lasting kind of love and is something that builds, accumulates between people, Builds faster with women but usually never accumulates to where it becomes as deep as a man's friendships with other men, which build slowly but continues to accumulate. Men value friendships more than women and women despise this about men, they are jealous of it. if your woman is a more logical type and actually likes men (not only in a erotic way) she will admire this and encourage it and seek to learn about it.

The gateway to building friendships is to put yourself out there and go through some trial and challenges with other men, or work on a campaign or team with a common goal.

In kung fu san soo we simulate hand to hand combat realistically. You have to trust someone else with your body as we use each others body to understand and perform technique, When the technique requires us to walk up behind your co practitioner and wrap your arm around his throat and bend him backwards over your back thus throwing him by his throat in a flip; that person allowing you to throw him has to trust you with his body.

Now you need to be careful with his trust, because after practicing your technique on him two times, It is his turn to practice his techniques on you two times.

So you quickly learn to respect and trust each other.

Trusting someone with your body builds deep bonds. As Jimmy H. Woo would say, "the only bonds that are stronger between men are the bonds that are built in actual combat (brotherhood of fellow soldiers that have fought common enemies together).

Get it? Was I clear about why communications and greeting people is important to friendships and creating them as well as sustaining them?