rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Good Game or Bad Game

Good Game or Bad Game

I just kicked a girl out of my apartment because she wouldn't stop talking about her ex-boyfriends.

Good game or bad game?

Good Game or Bad Game

Did kicking her out because she wouldn't shut up make you feel better?

If yes, good game.

Did you immediately regretted it because you wanted to fuck her?

Bad game.

Good Game or Bad Game

Well, she was a little too rotund for me. But it seemed like an easy lay. It's offensive to me that overweight chicks don't put out more easily and act like queens.

In my experience, if a girl mentions an ex, it's over no matter how hot she is. It's the kiss of death and means that it is time to bail. But I ask bad game because I feel like I shouldn't have let it get to that level, the terrible talking about ex-boyfriend level. I don't believe it is a shit test. It's so morbid to hear "My ex-boyfriend" "this guy I know" "My friend, he..." etc. It's like being put in the friendzone.

Good Game or Bad Game

I think it's subjective but if that is your rule, then by all means stick to it. When a man sets principles and follows through on them, that's a good thing. That's when you're exhibiting outcome-independent behavior. I personally think you did the right thing (I don't know if you did or not, but especially if you had already warned her).

Good Game or Bad Game

it totally depends on the girl, the situation, and your tolerance.

I find that talking about exes can help to build comfort. it's a proxy to allow you to display how you handle problems, what you are looking for in a woman, or your general approach to life.

but if the girl won't shut up about it, I would give her a warning. if she continued and I found it annoying I would ditch her.

Good Game or Bad Game

Quote: (09-18-2012 11:10 PM)soup Wrote:  

Well, she was a little too rotund for me. But it seemed like an easy lay. It's offensive to me that overweight chicks don't put out more easily and act like queens.

In my experience, if a girl mentions an ex, it's over no matter how hot she is. It's the kiss of death and means that it is time to bail. But I ask bad game because I feel like I shouldn't have let it get to that level, the terrible talking about ex-boyfriend level. I don't believe it is a shit test. It's so morbid to hear "My ex-boyfriend" "this guy I know" "My friend, he..." etc. It's like being put in the friendzone.

Thats bad game, period.

The only way a bitch is leaving my house without me fucking her is when she is clearly not interested in fucking and i have tried almost everything to fuck her. I never get emotional about dumb shit they say. You could easily change the subject and keep on escalating.

I had a girl last week telling me about her ex husband before the bang, because i am a good listener, i was listening to what she was saying and i even advised her..hours after we were fucking like crazy.

Actually the more a girl tells me about her problems, the easier it is for me to bang.

Good Game or Bad Game

Most of the time I have the same experience as pitt. Women are a frenzy of emotions and drama, and when they bring it up they tend to get horny afterward. But if she's more drawn to raw alpha, ditching her will shut her up and she'll usually come back more in-tune to your needs.
Really depends on the age of the girl and her stage of cuntishness. The more of a bitch, the rougher you can be.

Good Game or Bad Game

Mentioning an ex (especially repeatedly, and that early in the interaction) means she's 97-percent disqualified herself from any kind of relationship. That doesn't mean you can't bang her.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Good Game or Bad Game

Quote: (09-18-2012 11:04 PM)soup Wrote:  

I just kicked a girl out of my apartment because she wouldn't stop talking about her ex-boyfriends.

Good game or bad game?

Did you get to fuck?

If you already pounded the pussy, good game. Don't keep lame bitches around.

If you didn't, bad game. She sold you a bill of goods.

Part of game is overcoming objections and resistance in the target and IN YOURSELF.

I don't know the situation, but sounded like a chick being a chick and that got to you.

You could have done 2 things
1) shut her up and then fuck her
2) ignore her words and still fuck her

WIA

Good Game or Bad Game

To me, it was a matter of weighing everything. This girl was essentially a 5 off okcupid. I met up with her, had one drink, and bounced her back to my house. It seemed like an easy lay. She had a much bigger ring finger than her index finger, so I thought she would be a high-testosterone slut.

But two things kept sticking out.

- mentioning the exes more than once
- when we were making out, she would, without any kind of telegraphing, suddenly push away. Normally, I can sense when they are about to push away, so I pre-empt.

I guess I was trying to go for an easy bang and was not willing to put up with shit tests from this girl who barely passed the boner test.

Is this somekind of "manosphere-think" self-cockblock?

Maybe this is stupid. She clearly thought she was more attractive than she was. I think this is the case with a lot of fatter girls. They aren't ashamed of themselves- they throw their weight around with gusto and think they are the shit, when in reality, they are just tubs of shit.

It was the second girl that I bounced to my house yesterday and didn't get a bang.

I'm noticing that it's really important to make sure she does everything before you do it. Have her walk through doors before you do. Have her sit on the couch before you do.

Good Game or Bad Game

I agree. Comes down to what you really want.

In terms of classic game though, if you want to build up your ability to get through last minute resistance, you have to do it with the average chicks as well as the hotties. Screening, building comfort, testing for compliance, controlling the pace, freeze outs...tightening up all of that may have turned the situation differently.

In terms of modern game, where pussy isn't the answer to everything, where you don't need to jump through mental calisthenics with every chick - perhaps you shouldn't be trying to grab the low hanging fruit.

WIA

Quote: (09-19-2012 01:01 PM)soup Wrote:  

To me, it was a matter of weighing everything. This girl was essentially a 5 off okcupid. I met up with her, had one drink, and bounced her back to my house. It seemed like an easy lay. She had a much bigger ring finger than her index finger, so I thought she would be a high-testosterone slut.

But two things kept sticking out.

- mentioning the exes more than once
- when we were making out, she would, without any kind of telegraphing, suddenly push away. Normally, I can sense when they are about to push away, so I pre-empt.

I guess I was trying to go for an easy bang and was not willing to put up with shit tests from this girl who barely passed the boner test.

Is this somekind of "manosphere-think" self-cockblock?

Maybe this is stupid. She clearly thought she was more attractive than she was. I think this is the case with a lot of fatter girls. They aren't ashamed of themselves- they throw their weight around with gusto and think they are the shit, when in reality, they are just tubs of shit.

It was the second girl that I bounced to my house yesterday and didn't get a bang.

I'm noticing that it's really important to make sure she does everything before you do it. Have her walk through doors before you do. Have her sit on the couch before you do.

Good Game or Bad Game

For me it's usually a big bonerkill for a girl to be talking about all the pipe that's been laid in her in the past.

Check out my occasionally updated travel thread - The Wroclaw Gambit II: Dzięki Bogu - as I prepare to emigrate to Poland.

Good Game or Bad Game

I've beaten that kind of behavior (not literally ofc!) out of my current gf. I've tolerated the "ex-talks" for a long time because, in her defense, I used talking about it in a routine before I banged her, so I had lots of understanding for it, but recently that stuff just had to be reduced. Now she's just burst out with how she "doesn't remember anyone before our love anymore".

Anyways, my advice (both for bang and grooming) is to make sure that you disapprove and make it obvious that you don't want to talk about it, but never in such a strong fashion. Be subtle. Still, in this case I don't think you need to blame yourself. You have standards and there's barely a reason to tolerate stupid shit from hot girls, let alone girls of her caliber.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Good Game or Bad Game

This thread isn't just about girls talking about their exes. If there is something in your game or game in general that seems like it is either really good game or horrible game, post it here. Like if you aren't sure whether it is was bad for the moment, but good for your "inner" game etc.

Good Game or Bad Game

Just wondering..did she call you or text you after this?

Good Game or Bad Game

I get where you're coming from and how this can be annoying. Definitely more so from a chick that's only a 5. I typically try not to engage the boyfriend talk at all. Usually it involves some kind of story of doing this or how he wasn't up to snuff in this or that department.

I usually try to ignore it, especially the obvious parts that are shit test bait for you to take-like asking specific questions about their relationship. If I do respond it's usually something like "oh wow, you sure know how to pick them" or "so you're used to dating deadbeats..." Making a dumb generalization seems to work like "i'm seeing a pattern where you love to date jerks...maybe there is some underlying issue..."

Of course none of this is necessary in your situation on the couch if she's barely passing the boner test. I'd have probably done the same thing. Hotter girls equal greater bullshit tolerance.

But then again, I only game 10s.

Good Game or Bad Game

Quote: (09-20-2012 06:03 AM)pitt Wrote:  

Just wondering..did she call you or text you after this?

No, it was a very clear brake that I initiated. I'm not interested in seeing her again, just trying to access my game here.

Good Game or Bad Game

Quote: (09-19-2012 11:36 AM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

Mentioning an ex (especially repeatedly, and that early in the interaction) means she's 97-percent disqualified herself from any kind of relationship. That doesn't mean you can't bang her.

This

Good Game or Bad Game

Shit, I've been kicking a lot of girls out my house lately or having them come over and then they leave. I think I need to screen better in the opening game.

Here's a related thing I'm noticing: girls who are 5s throwing around major shit tests and insults. To me, it seems out of the natural order of things. I think these girls are harder to bang than actual 8s who should be using those techniques.

So, I'd rather just eject and move to a better girl instead of wasting time.

Any thoughts on this phenomenon?