rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Balkan Power on the beach

Can someone explain ?

My Russian isn't very good, but I the two dudes were down on the beach for holiday, one was a sex tourist (the guy under the jeep starting out) and the other was a love tourist (the chick that was with him, he'd swooped the night prior, but I digress). Anyway, guy #1 (sex tourist) gets pissed and says that he can get just as much play and interrupts guy #2 in the middle of posting a data sheet on RooshV.ru of where to go and how to swoop a local, non-pro.

someone call kamaki

"You want to fucking read jezebel articles on my laptop? Bitch! Noone reads jezebel articles on this laptop. You want jezebel, you buy your own laptop. This is over"

I clicked on the next video

The original video starts with the guy behind the camera saying "you work all summer, you work too much". Then the guy who comes from under the jeep says "Fuck you all, what is with these computers. [Better] go work". The guy behind the computer replies "It's face[book]", to which the first guy responds with "What face, what face?!".

All right, the guy with the jeep is the boss who leases this stretch of beach from the government (this is how it works in Bulgaria).
Then he makes money by erecting beach bars and ice cream stands from plywood, and by renting umbrellas and beach chairs. He is responsible to keep the beach clean, provide security, lifeguards, etc.
He was yelling to his employees for goofing around on facebook instead of working making money for him.

The humor here is in showing him as the stereotypical dumb local conguy/mobster who does not even know what facebook or internet is, but is able to make money because of having connections, bribing officials, and operating in the grey economy.