rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Figured this would lift a few spirits round 'ere

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...years.html

but those guys should be punished for bringing a female with such looks to their place of living at first instance.

That was great. The whole tone of the police's comments and the reporting of the article was "you better not make false rape accusations or you will be punished - severely".

Dr Johnson rumbles with the RawGod. And lives to regret it.

And she's been named and shamed. Just had to love-grab my balls real quick there. Yep. All good. Time to move on with my day.

JUSTICE IS SERVED........ Finally.

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine

Anyone else remember which forum member who had this similar situation happen to them? It sounds like the same chick as this.

Not only is it a name and shame for the rape claim, but as I read it, she also gets a name and shame for being the slut in the middle of an orgy. Her father must be so proud..

Quote: (09-18-2012 12:51 PM)WesternCancer Wrote:  

Anyone else remember which forum member who had this similar situation happen to them? It sounds like the same chick as this.

Sounds like the exact same story! Since it's so similar I'm hesitant to say who the member is in case it's him and he wants privacy.

"A flower can not remain in bloom for years, but a garden can be cultivated to bloom throughout seasons and years." - xsplat

They've disabled and deleted all of the comments. Earlier, I noticed that they were all very supportive of the victims (the dudes), and calling for a stiffer penalty for the criminal (the chick).

It seems like a gang bang is a very dangerous scenario for a false accusation. The comedian Patrice O'Neal told his harrowing tale in an interview about a similar situation--in which he served time--that also involved a group-sex act. It's in a thread somewhere in the forum.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Quote: (09-18-2012 06:55 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

They've disabled and deleted all of the comments. Earlier, I noticed that they were all very supportive of the victims (the dudes), and calling for a stiffer penalty for the criminal (the chick).

It seems like a gang bang is a very dangerous scenario for a false accusation. The comedian Patrice O'Neal told his harrowing tale in an interview about a similar situation--in which he served time--that also involved a group-sex act. It's in a thread somewhere in the forum.

Whoa, is this on youtube? I love Patrice Oneal.

"But police said Dodd, of Nottingham, who is listed as in a relationship on a social media site, showed no remorse."

Wow, I don't use this word often, but she's truly a rancid Cunt.

Quote: (09-19-2012 12:16 AM)megatron Wrote:  

Whoa, is this on youtube? I love Patrice Oneal.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95VOphBxk...age#t=253s

"The whole point of being alpha, is doing what the fuck you want.
That's why you see real life alphas without chicks. He's doing him.

Real alphas don't tend to have game. They don't tend to care about the emotional lives of the people around them."

-WIA

This is just another example of why society shouldn't give women equal rights.

Team Nachos

Yeah, multiple dudes on one girl is a situation that is ripe for a rape charge. It is much easier for a jury to believe that 3 dudes raped one small woman, than believe that this same woman what such a complete slut that she willing took on 3 cocks at once.

[Image: 11qix09.jpg]

It's about time bitches started getting charged for this.

Also,
Quote:Quote:

she has left displayed numerous photographs of herself with a string of men, apparently taken as trophies of her conquests.

More and more sluts are referring to the guys who pump and dump them as conquests now. Are these bitches so solipsistic that they can't see the massive gap in difficulty there is between getting laid as a guy vs getting pumped and dumped as a chick?

Jim Jefferies has a good bit about this:

Two years is not enough in my opinion. If a man is convicted of rape, he can face five, ten, twenty, even thirty years or more in prison. Women who make false claims of rape should be subject to similarly harsh penalties.

Quote: (02-16-2014 01:05 PM)jariel Wrote:  
Since chicks have decided they have the right to throw their pussies around like Joe Montana, I have the right to be Jerry Rice.

Anyone use hidden audio recorders to protect yourself against false rape accusations?