rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Peru- Ica/Huacachina Datasheet

I was in Peru for 30 days and visited 4 cities getting bangs in all of them. The cities were Lima, Ica/Huacachina, Arequipa and cusco.
Some of these cities have been done to death on here but i think many will find some value from my experiences.
In total i banged 21 girls within my month in Peru. These girls ranged from being shamefully ugly to intimidatingly hot.

About myself- I was 20 at the time, fit everyone of the gringo steryotypes that are sought after, and am in quite good shape. Keep these things in mind.

I visited Lima first and returned twice in the space of my trip. Ill throw up my Ica/Huacachina experience first as iam short on time and i was only there for 2 nights.

WHERE- Its about a 4 hour bus ride from Lima.

WHATS IT LIKE- Ica from what i could tell as a desert town/city type shithole, Huacachina is a small resort built around an Oasis.

MY EXPERIENCE-

I arrived in Ica around 8pm, befriended some english, english/indian and german dudes.

We dropped our bags off at some shitty hostel, theres only one place you wanna stay or party in Huacachina, i cant remember the name of it but its where the majorit of the dune buggys are parked next to.
Its got swimming pools, a bar, all the neccesary stuff but whats cool about it is the way they have like bunny rabbits, puppies and giant turtles just roaming about the place.
Uber relaxed staff who seemed friendly and cool with just about everything. Cocaine and bring girls back. No problem. Just make sure you have a single room. 40 soles.

First night- We grab a meal, start talking about our experiences, iam beyond psyched my first week in Lima i fuck 6 girls, 1 being the hottest to date. The german guy seems to be digging my conversation not so much the other 2.
We decide to hit the bar at the hostel i told you about, really drunk, yet hot in that slutty stripper kinda way approaches me smiles and starts attempting to make out with me. I let her do her thing. But tongues staying in my mouth.
Iam not sure what the deal with her is and the 2 english dudes already think iam some sort of sex deviant. (I later find out shes the hostels crazy girl who had sucked off 2 guys before kissing me. She wasnt a hooker but was heading along that path for sure)
The guys go to bed, i stay out everywhere is dead, this sucks compared to Lima i think. Befriend some London dude, hes a rocker. Brings out the cocaine its all good. This was 2nd night of my trip i didnt fuck. I decide ill give it 1 more.

Second night- Decide to go sand boarding during the day which is fun but not nearly as much as riding the dune buggys on the way there.

Also did my washing some tiny petite peruvian chick with one of those smurfette voices helps me. My spanish is shit but she likes my eyes ,says iam handsome, i ask if shes got a bf she says no, i ask why. During the conversation i pope a boner in my swimming trunks, my sexual intent, momentum and confidence are the highest they have ever been.
Other experiences included having school girls shout whats my name, then sceam that they love me, as well as passing a parked car with 2 chicks in it telling me they want to fuck me.

Anyway its a weeknight so iam expecting much as the same as the first. Crazy blowjob girl left, and theres no way iam giving up.
Decide to sign up for shit faced tour. The pr girl was not bad, so end up drinking with her beforehand, the tours of a old piso making vineyard thing. I honestly didnt pay that much attentionto it, you can get really fucked up there though.
They have a little disco, which was like 8 people but i was making out with pr girl so it was cool.
Get back to Huacachina, i ask if she wants to come back to my room, she says no doesnt have sex with guys she barely knows.
Iam not giving up and i start convo with the driver of shitfaced tour. I ask him about Ica and its discotechs. He says there might be one. He says if i want gringas id be better off here. I tell him my interests lie in peruvian girls.
He says he can get girls for me, i say no prostitutos, he says they arnt, just his friends they love gringos.
At this point iam somewhat drunk, uber frustrated from the pr chick, and somewhat concerned after reading about the safety of Ica on the net.
Fuck it, i go anyway.
We end up in a strip club. Fuck i think. But apparently its the only place open after certain hours. Driver fucks off and his 2 friends are there, they're both somewhat hot , definatley bangable. Basically just friendly conversation in shitty spanish. I had to buy a beer to get in, an expensive beer,30 soles, but a huge beer. Anyway its going ok, slimmest chick tells me i look like thor. Basically end up getting cab back to Huacachina and bangin her.

It was very simple. She wanted to try a gringo. It was good overall.

Cant say theres so much to learn from my experience. Id recommend going at a weekend though, and definatley try go to Ica if theres are no peruvian chick in Huacachina.
Theres very little game being mentioned here. But as this is a very short datasheet compared to the others ill mention the basic jist of it here.

I know iam considered desirable there from looks alone. This does massive things for confidence.
My vibe is extremely good for building comfort.
Iam young, friendly and my spanish retarded, i come off as naive and safe. And fun. I also found it very easy to make the girls laugh. Sarcasm didnt seem to exist which suited me fine.

tip- if your at a retarded level of spanish, and the chick does something that displeases you, shout out porkay/why, (i do not no spelling just did pimsleur upto level 2) with as much expression as possible. This had girls in stitches, and can be used throughout night. Its also dead fun to put expression into your spanish.

However my build and looks are probably enough to spark enough attraction and the fact my spanish was limited id be turning things sexual very quickly. Id start with do you have a boyfriend, theyd say no, id say why. If they said yes i said no importanty.
Id then compliment them, do kino things, personal favourites are thumb wars and the testosterone finger test.
Id then get them dancing this is easy, they all want to dance, and at some point id pull a move i seen an mma fighter pull at the end of a fight on a ring girl. He points to her cheek and pucks his lips and kisses her cheek, he then points to his and just as she goes for kiss turns quickly and kisses her lips.
If this move fails id move on.
Once your esculating you just ask do you want to leave. Give yourself enugh time to pickup another chick if she refuses but to be honest after going out i just stopped thinking and just did stuff. Some which would lead to epic pulls. Ill tell you about them later.

Ill have datasheets on lima, arequipa and cusco coming up. As well as tips on bricheras and possible semi pros.

Sorry for my paragraph addiction. Its been a long time since iv wrote anything.

Great update! [Image: smile.gif]

Been to Ica, that was where I met my first Colombian..
Funny to say, but in 4 months in Bolivia and Peru, I have been with exactly 0 local girls. It was a mix between my state of mind (which was not girl-focused) and the appearance of the girls, which did not really get me thinking of anything.

Did get with quite a few other "mochilera" girls, travelers like me. Was I too picky? I don't know.
I am sorry for not having gotten a flag, at least..

Must say that 21 girls in a month is impressive! Would be interesting to see how you look, having accomplished that. It's about the same as I did in Colombia in 6 months, but I was more quality oriented, and not just looks - if they were stupid or disgusting, I just couldn't do anything with them. Are you more oriented in "numbers" than in quality at this point in your life?

Hoping to hear the rest of your stories soon.

On my trip i was most interested in getting laid. It took me about a week in Lima to fully realise the kinda quality i was capable of pulling out there.

There was only 1 chick i fucked who i was disgusted with myself over. It was the first chick i fucked on my second visit to Lima. I was just having a bad night and it sort of happened. I actually remember thinking to myself sarcastically in my head "great, youv fucked number 8". I really did come to regret this as she often frequented the clubs i was in and approached me, telling some of the girls i was attempting to fuck about me.

Didnt really matter though, there was times in that club i had fucked about 5 chicks, theyd actively try and put the girl i was with off me, luckily most of those girls did not look like shit.

Even if you are interested in only quality, for most guys this is a recipe for disaster. Read roosh's deadbat in paraguay, to see where it leads. Fact is most guys, myself included, just dont have the belief they can score with the hottest chicks in the club unless they have built up a shitload of momentum. The longer you go without pussy, the more you reek of desperation. I think roosh did a post called rabid wolf syndrome or something.

Well i had this everynight i went out.

If i was rating the girls though id say, 2 were intimidatingly hot, maybe 6 would be considered by most as hot, the rest were okay except for that 1 fat dog.

Hmmm, an intimidatingly hot Peruvian? Do you have any photos of these girls? Truly interesting to see what you rate as intimidatingly hot.

(Do not know if it is against forum laws to show photos of girls, if so - forget it, not meaning to get banned [Image: tongue.gif])

Have you been to Colombia? That should be your next trip to South America. The average Colombian is way, way hotter than the average Peruvian. The only thing I had with a Peruvian was with a 6+/- girl, and even that wasn't all the way. Just wasn't into it..

I do agree with what you say, though. Thing is - I had a girlfriend all through my time in Colombia, and she knew I was traveling all over and "experimenting".. so I never had more than a week or two without sex, and even that was a rare occurrence.

Ok indimidatingly hot was definitley an exageration, i just like using the term. A better way of putting it would be theres very little chance i could score with girls that hot in the UK.

Havnt been in colombia yet, did get a double make out with 2 rich bi sexual ones in a gay bar in Lima though. I got a post somewhere on that.

Had i actually been staying longer term then i would definitley liked to go to the higher class clubs and break into the upper classes.

This happened in Arequipa, chick was married and owned like 3 businesses, said she was worth 4 million soles, she paid for everything for me, pity she deleted me on facebook. Probably one of the best pick ups of my life. None of what i did was planned, it was all just an after effect of the entitlement i had developed from getting laid so regularly with mainly cute to what i consider hot chicks.
She was the 2nd hottest chick iv banged in my life.

I'll go into details of what actually went down on my arequipa datasheet.

On average i estimated i was getting laid with around about 5 girls a week. On my first week in Lima i had 6. The great start to my trip i feel had some effect on what happened on the rest of it.

I remember a guy trying to convince me to go to Mancora, he said go there for a week, its like impossible not to get laid in that time. I remember thinking fuck that. I never went longer than 48 hours without fucking someone, and only went back for seconds a few times.

If i was to go 1 night without something, i would really look into what was the reason for it.

Heres a list all of reasons which i made sure to not to repeat.
1 I didnt know how to set up the situation for shoring possible pros. Had this problem my 2nd night, had my own little setup i used on possible semi pros after, never happened again.
2 I got too retarded on cocaine, just stay away from the stuff if your intent is cunt.
3 Some girls pride themselves on not putting out on first night, i have no time for that shit. Esculate hard and mention leaving with at least 30 mins to spare before closing time, if negative move on.
4 Logistics, as far as iam aware, there is nothing to do nightlife wise in Arequipa on a Sunday. To remedy this, dont be there or have a chick on standby.

I think you're in a point in your life where you're "counter stacking". I used to be there, even though I got there way older than you: every time I would penetrate a new girl, I would actually think in my head:

"Counter++"

(Software programmer talk. That's my profession.) I'd also think of the number, and at that point all the pressure would go out and I wouldn't care.

For the first few months in Colombia, I was quite worried about something else: "city flags" or something. A girl from Cali, from Pasto, from Popayan, from Medellin, from Manizales, from Pereira, from Armenia, from Bogota, from Bucaramanga, from Baranquilla, from Cartagena, from Ibague, from Buga, from Guatape... I did what I could to get "flags".

I also used to have a "XX amount until YY age or ZZ time" challenges for myself..

After a while I stopped caring so much about that, and now I just think quality.

Problem is that I don't find myself attracted to shallow-sexy girls, the one who put tons of effort into looks and attracting men, and are stuck up - but cannot offer me anything in terms of "carino", of laughter, of intellectual banter. If I don't want to hug her after sex, I don't want to have sex with her. That cost me quite a bit of opportunities, "counter++"... but it's just a matter of eras, points in your life.

Great you're enjoying life like you are [Image: smile.gif]

Nice reports. Peru is fun. I ended up in all sorts of shitty little towns and cities that have barely seen gringos before, the looks on peoples faces when they saw me was unreal.

Quote:Quote:

I remember a guy trying to convince me to go to Mancora, he said go there for a week, its like impossible not to get laid in that time. I remember thinking fuck that. I never went longer than 48 hours without fucking someone, and only went back for seconds a few times.

Mancora is fun. The Loki hostel is one of the best hostels in the world I'd say, it's basically a resort with full size swimming pool, poolside bar, cocktail bar, right on the beach and nightly parties. On the beach are a ton of bars where the local girls gather looking to get fucked. First night I went to a full moon party at The Point hostel which was miles away and on it's own, no bars nearbye and no locals, was shit. Second night I ended up with a local girl but all the hotels were fully booked as it was a holiday weekend and Loki don't let any locals in, she was too scared to fuck on the beach as it's dangerous. Third night I fucked the most horrendous local girl, absolutely horrid. Epic sex though, we fucked for about 8hrs straight without stopping. I had been awake for 3 days and out my mind on cocaine the whole time.

Fun times!