rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Chiseled jawline.

Chiseled jawline.

Do you think that low body fat makes your face more sexy? It’s said that men with chiseled jaw line are found more attractive by women. I have naturally round face. I dropped from 21 % body fat to 16-15%. My face got leaner but I want to drop to 10-12% to get more defined jaw line.

Chiseled jawline.

your face will just look leaner/more sunken in with a lower bodyfat.you cannot change your skeletal structure on your face.its all genetics.i was "blessed" if you will,with a thick square jawline

Chiseled jawline.

Shoot up some HGH and that jawline will grow. Just ask Marian Jones

" I'M NOT A CHRONIC CUNT LICKER "

Canada, where the women wear pants and the men wear skinny jeans

Chiseled jawline.

Honestly you need the bone structure to pull this off

Chiseled jawline.

A chiseled jawline is something I've never had but since dropping my bodyfat considerably my face looks very angular and better overall.

I have also found that it helps to chew a lot of gum. Boxers used to chew gum in order to strengthen their jaws and prevent easy knockouts. Generally increasing the muscle mass of your face will help considerably.

Chiseled jawline.

yeah but i dont want to have square jaw, i just want to get rid of chubby cheeks and make my face more defined. I think lean face is more attractive than chuby face. Just look a Leonadro Dicaprio in Titanic movie time and now. With his current bloated face he is much less attractive than years ago.

Chiseled jawline.

Quote: (09-12-2012 04:26 PM)starmaze Wrote:  

Do you think that low body fat makes your face more sexy? It’s said that men with chiseled jaw line are found more attractive by women. I have naturally round face. I dropped from 21 % body fat to 16-15%. My face got leaner but I want to drop to 10-12% to get more defined jaw line.

Yes I do think people look better with a more chiseled look,I know I do as whenever I go on a gaining diet and put weight on ( my face is the first place to show it and the last to lose it ) female friend's say I look older and not as attractive. I can see it too as I look more bloated. Look at male models,they are all chiseled in the face area. I think it's especially true if you wear your hair short ( I'm bald ) as if you're face is chubby you can just look like an egg. Chiseled jawline with a few days beard growth is the way to go imo.

Chiseled jawline.

What's the point here, are you going to hit up jaw lipo or what?

Isn't it obvious that lower bf% is better aesthetically, especially if you've built some muscle. And, it's not like you're just going to lose fat on your face.

Chiseled jawline.

Quote: (09-13-2012 07:01 AM)Vorkuta Wrote:  

Chiseled jawline with a few days beard growth is the way to go imo.

Definitely, but depending on the guy's skin tone and beard hair colour he might need more than that. Besides low body fat keeping a short, 1 inch wide beard will definitely strengthen your jaw. If you let it grow too long though your jaw will obviously begin to lose definition.

Chiseled jawline.

Quote: (09-13-2012 06:42 AM)starmaze Wrote:  

yeah but i dont want to have square jaw, i just want to get rid of chubby cheeks and make my face more defined. I think lean face is more attractive than chuby face. Just look a Leonadro Dicaprio in Titanic movie time and now. With his current bloated face he is much less attractive than years ago.

He's still getting top shelf pussy tho do does it matter THAT MUCH?

I do agree that females notice a strong jaw more. It's mostly genes but men do for the most part have more square jaws so leaning up does indeed bring that out. Also facial hair like a good chin strip defined well can help.

If your going to lean up do neck building too. A slim face can look sick and guant if you still have a skinny neck.

Chiseled jawline.

Quote:Quote:

He's still getting top shelf pussy tho do does it matter THAT MUCH?

Of course he doesnt need to have chiseled face to get pussy. Fame and money is enough

Quote:Quote:

If your going to lean up do neck building too. A slim face can look sick and guant if you still have a skinny neck.

Yes, thats true.

Chiseled jawline.

Saw an academic study (can't find the link) where they showed face shots of lots of guys to test subjects and asked for the subjects to guess how strong the guys were. Surprisingly (given relatively little muscular structure around the face) the correlations between guess and actual strength was pretty high. So I can certainly see the "strong jaw, low body fat" look being more attractive to women, but I'd say the answer isn't surgical sculpting, just get under the bar like you know you're supposed to!

Chiseled jawline.

I just got cock blocked last night by this dude who couldnt have been more than 25-27 years old and had this crazy plastic surgery all over his face in order to get a chiseled jaw. His face looked like fucking Mickey Rourke - half humanoid half alien. It was fucking ridiculous looking LOL.

Chiseled jawline.

Quote: (09-15-2012 02:34 PM)HiFlo Wrote:  

I just got cock blocked last night by this dude who couldnt have been more than 25-27 years old and had this crazy plastic surgery all over his face in order to get a chiseled jaw. His face looked like fucking Mickey Rourke - half humanoid half alien. It was fucking ridiculous looking LOL.
Haha I can't stop laughing. At least Mickey Rourke had a reason to go under the knife. My chin is small and not chiseled. Is this beta???

Chiseled jawline.

Even if you reduce your body fat, how chiseled your jawline will be, is a matter of genetics.

Chiseled jawline.

Quote: (12-20-2012 04:22 PM)Berliner Wrote:  

Even if you reduce your body fat, how chiseled your jawline will be, is a matter of genetics.
Reducing fat helps a lot though. just like women who lose weight showing their bone structure more. There is massive thread on the bodybuilding.com forum about drastic facial transformations after weight loss.

Chiseled jawline.

Why don't you just chisel it into a chiseled jawline, maybe a hammer will work but then you can always inject tester-one into your face, you will magically grow a manly Middle Eastern beard.

Chiseled jawline.

1. Lose fat so you're less fat. Having a better face and jaw line is part of that bonus.
2. You're bone structure is of course directed genetically, however:

Bones are a dynamic system. Calcium is constantly taken out of the bones, and placed back in them. This enable regulation of the calcium pool in the body. Exogenous hormones (the ones you inject in your butt muscle in a vain and futile attempt to be like Arnold) will affect this process, and so will endogenous hormones. Since working out like a fiend will cause an increase in certain kinds of hormones, like testosterone, your facial structure can change over time.

Live like a man, and look like a man.

Chiseled jawline.

My jaw grew substantially when I turned 30 so there is still hope for younger guys.

A masculine looking face does not only depend on the jaw line but also on how broad your face is.

Chiseled jawline.

One of the things that I noticed after I started lifting was that my face looked more masculine, especially my jawline, even though I continued to struggle to get fat off of my body.

Chiseled jawline.

yes, losing weight will always make your face look better. Below are 50 examples with before/after pictures of guys/girls who lost weight
http://i.imgur.com/Z67zk.jpg

Chiseled jawline.

Quote: (12-23-2012 11:13 AM)beta_plus Wrote:  

One of the things that I noticed after I started lifting was that my face looked more masculine, especially my jawline, even though I continued to struggle to get fat off of my body.

Same, my face has become more masculine as well. Good be just getting older, but I think it's hormonal as well.

Chiseled jawline.

This is killing me ATM I lost 40 lbs and the skin on my face is so loose, esp the cheeks. Think I'll try chewing gum.

Chiseled jawline.

My experience is this. I graduated High school pretty thin and semi muscular. in the first couple years in the military I went from 165 to 230 from lifting and eating a ton. Got pretty big but my face got fat and I couldn't pull women for shit. Years later that weight is gone and I am at 170ish and women have come back around

That is all based off meeting girls naturally.. no game and not many approaches... just social circles or bumping into them

Chiseled jawline.

Quote: (09-12-2012 04:26 PM)starmaze Wrote:  

I have a fairly weak jaw - one of my only complaints. Being trim has helped considerably and look up "8 minute abs" all of the straight "middle" situps where you're not focusing on either left or right, but rather the middle - really works to tighten your chin / jawline muscles.