rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Motivational Course Corrections

I think one of the main reasons I experience "back slides" similar to this in relationships and when taking on red pill behaviors and learning game--or "charisma" as some prefer to call it. Is that the beta or unwanted behaviors feel really good and comfortable.

For example I love some really nerdy shit (no I wont say) and some days I'll stay home all day doing that. OR sometimes I enjoy acting like my shoe size, as opposed to my age, not because I'm a fucking retard, but it just feels good. The feelings associated with these examples are powerful motivators, I mean there have been a few sunny, warm days here where I am and instead of doing my day approaches , I'd be doing that nerdy shit. (I actually really enjoy it, despite calling it shit)

So here is the million dollar question: how do I move those good feelings on my desired behaviors and remove them from those unwanted ones?

you are being too vague. not sure if we're on the same page here - I like some things perceived as nerdy, like video games, graphic novels, writing software. but I don't really give a shit what girls think about it. you like what you like.

I think if you are serious about chasing girls, then you will adapt the other parts of yourself so that so called undesirable traits don't matter. you work out, you dress well, you can hold a conversation, you can stand up for yourself. these things matter more than random hobbies that girls might not like.

For me it's not whether or not the lizards like em's. It's the amount of time and energy the I can pour into these activities. I want to transfer that gusto to my self development. I.e. I want to and I am improving but, the constant emotionaly rewarded tug in the other direction would be better used working for me.

Perhaps a better example:
Single mom raised me to act beta; rewarded me when I did, punished me when I didn't. So now I fInd I will lean towards it when off guard as it feels good.

I want to co-opt that mechanism for my benefit.