rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

no joy

no joy

So i've been seeing this cute mid 20s girl recently as a side order to my main course ltr
But tonight was weird. Despite having this horny girl all over me all night, and despite giving it to her good, I was strangely unmoved by the experience and unable to get into it the moment, somehow the joy wasn't there
I don't have low testosterone and eat pretty healthy, the only thing I could put it down too is my erratic sleep schedule
Anyone else experience this kind of thing?

On a side note, I fear this girl is falling for me, not good, as I might not continue with this arrangement for much longer

no joy

I have had this feeling a few times with girls

would be interested to know what others think

no joy

While risking to sound like a grandmother, I'd guess that she just isn't the right one for you. This is probably some hormone thing, the way she smells, your DNA doesn't match. Or she doesn't stimulate you in other areas besides sex, you don't have good topics to talk, agree and disagree about.

Just in case: Don't pretend you're falling for her, too, to keep her around. Better be honest and move on.

no joy

Sometimes, the "sparks" aint there or the girl just sucks in bed. It happens to me a lot.

no joy

Quote: (09-14-2012 01:22 AM)houston Wrote:  

Sometimes, the "sparks" aint there or the girl just sucks in bed. It happens to me a lot.

This^ Plus, you may be getting laid quite a bit. When I am on hot streaks the only reason they end is because I'm getting so much ass I could start to care less about it. A week later I'm wishing I'd plowed girls I blew off.

no joy

thanks for the suggestions guys
the sparks are there alright, she's a bit flat chested but otherwise she has a nice body, so i don't think it's that and there's no lack of passion from her either
also it's not like i'm getting loads of tail, i get enough but it's not like it's every day
she smells fine too, and we have plenty to talk about outside the bedroom, so it's not like there's a personality disconnect either
i think on one level, it's too easy for me
by that i mean that i know this girl digs me, and i know that anytime i go to see her, it's on
and i think somehow that takes away some of the frisson/excitement and anticipation that exists when you're never quite sure if you'll end up in bed with a girl
added to that, tiredness from sleeping poorly, and possibly slight adrenal fatigue from taking too much coffee during my working day, i think all of that combined is affecting how i feel and taking away from the thrill of the experience
gonna tinker with my routine and diet and sleeping schedule and see if it helps, hopefully it will

no joy

yeah it's lack of sexual chemistry. if you don't get hard looking at her legs, breasts, hips, lips she's not for you. waste of time. it's fine. there are plenty of girls you will click with instantly, go for them

no joy

Yep, shit happens... sometimes perfectly cute women won't give you a boner. It's rare but it happens.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

no joy

Quote: (09-15-2012 11:15 AM)Samseau Wrote:  

Yep, shit happens... sometimes perfectly cute women won't give you a boner. It's rare but it happens.

true, she doesn't have quite the same 'effect' on me as some previous women
but good christ is she dtf
and i don't particularly want to look a gift horse in the mouth
i think it's worth revisiting her shores at least once more and then will decide