rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

"I have a boyfriend" in response to 1st text interaction

Got a # at work last week, texted her this morning following Roosh's guide to texting...

"hey girl its JAS. how are you?"
G-"hi JAS, im good! How are you?"
Me-"good good. Do you wanna hangout this weekend"
G-"I'm sorry but I can't. I don't think I told you but I have a boyfriend"....

Now when I got her # she was definitely into me and we made plans to go to a college football game this weekend. She was laughing, flirting, kept coming back to where I was and hanging around. I did wait a week to text her.

After a quick search I've found some replies I like "when's the wedding?", "are u happy", "I just met u and your already telling me your problems?", "do u have him whipped yet?", etc.

Only issue is we work for the same company so i dont wanna push it too much but I've only seen her this 1 time over 3+ months of working 70 hour weeks.

Also she works daily with someone who I will be playing soccer with, along with a bunch of other guys who could be great contacts for my future career. So basically I can't push it too much and I definitely don't want to be dickish to the point that she'd mention it to them.

Suggestions?

She has 1 of the fattest asses I've seen on a white chick...

bring the movies
i won't tell if you won't, 8pm sat cool?

It's simple. You're not building enough rapport before you initiate a meet up.

But really, if a girl flakes, to me its just because she's not excited or scared/shy and usually its because she's scared and shy.

All you have to do is build up her comfort or talk/text game a bit more before you schedule a meet up. And older women are a lot easier to get out of the house than younger girls who still live with mommy and daddy.

Also, another thing I've noticed that helps build rapport without a lot of talking is dropping and starting convo's through text a lot.

I meet a girl on the subway, send her a text 'hey its subway girl! or whatever. Then talk a bit, then drop the conversation by not responding her last message, Its best to do this when she responds with a 'lol' or something that kills the flow of the convo, because it also doubles as punishing her for not holding your interest.

Girls are smart and they believe good game is to not text guys first/initiate conversations often. So hold off then the next day start another convo, or later that night. Then drop the convo for 2 days and send her a text out of the blue 'hey dork' bottom line, be sporadic throughout the week

By startin and stopping several conversations, with day long gaps in between, it makes it feel like you've had several SEPARATE conversations, which are like mini-text dates haha. I've noticed this opens them up incredibly as the conversation gets more casual and they are more open to my sexual innuendos

I never meet up with a girl until she's comfortable with sex talk/sex jokes/sex flirting. This way when I meet up with her after we've joked around about it, its clear that contact will happen on this date and that is how I get such a high lay percentage.

lol at bring the movies

seriously tho, ur pussy rox! - naaah not here but i cant wait to use that as a post-sex troll text next time i hit.

at OP wait till you have ten of these in a row then you'll be pissed as fuck! if you do day game sometimes girls are just unavailable.

I don't care if she's available, I just want to fuck her.

I would just reply "I wasn't asking about your boyfriend [Image: wink.gif]"

Call her bluff ..."Invite him along" Then AMOG the shit out of him.

Team Nachos

Why are you so invested already, move on.

No investment at all, looking for the best way to proceed so I can fuck her.

In that case, your time is not very valuable. Your time is worth more. You hold the cards.

IMHO she already thinks you like her too much pull away. You'll save time and also help get tr girl

Quote: (09-06-2012 03:59 PM)JohnnyAppleSeeds Wrote:  

No investment at all, looking for the best way to proceed so I can fuck her.

seems like your innitial interaction was too unclear. and you texted way too late (week later wtf?). now you can only slowly keep getting closer to her inch by inch. it goes a little something like this..

Quote:XXL Wrote:

she's just not interested in you enough to reorganise her plans to meet up with you so she's leading you on. keep your cool. give her space. forget about her for a while, meet other girls. respond to her text after few hours. stuff like that. whatever you do give less of a fuck than her.

pushy texts will not get you anything

what i mean is focus on other girls as you do and in between shoot her a quick funny texts from time to time ("today is international day of chocolate. bon appetit"). maybe invite her out to some party or venue you already heading to with your crew. or send her email with some useful stuff relevant to her interest etc. basically all of these things add something cool to her life. not everyday, not every 2 days, just from time to time. if she rejects your invitation and "can't" go out with you just say "ok" and try in next 1-2 week

no clingy shit

you actually could be pushy if she knew how cool you are. but now she only knows what she saw about you earlier which is not enough. any kind of clinging will be probably repulsing.

-Do you want to hang out this weekend?
-Sorry,I have a boyfriend.
-So probably you have plans for this weekend.I will call you to arrange for another time.
(I have a boyfriend can mean that she is engaged for the weekend but can be available another day).

Quote: (09-06-2012 11:14 AM)JohnnyAppleSeeds Wrote:  

Only issue is we work for the same company so i dont wanna push it too much but I've only seen her this 1 time over 3+ months of working 70 hour weeks.

Don't shit where you eat.

I'm not gonna text her back. Try to gauge the situation if I see her again.

Move on.

Dupe of 20 dupe threads? Roosh got it.

Guys need to understand that all women flirt, regardless of their circumstances. It doesn't mean she's into your OR that she's about to cheat on her man for you.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee