rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Bangkok September - October '12

I'm in Bangkok as from mid September, staying for one or two months.
I'd like to meet some like-minded people, so if anyone's in the area let me know.

Cheers,
TH

Quote: (09-06-2012 08:13 AM)TravelHardcore Wrote:  

I'd like to meet some like-minded people, so if anyone's in the area let me know.

Cheers,
TH

I'm here for a week more +/-. Just let me know if your still here..

Quote: (10-13-2012 10:48 AM)artur jedi Wrote:  

Quote: (09-06-2012 08:13 AM)TravelHardcore Wrote:  

Cheers,
TH

I'm here for a week more +/-. Just let me know if your still here..

BKK is insane. I will make a post / data sheet about it soon but it's off the charts. I'm still here so let me know (PM)

Hey Bud, I'll be getting there Nov 19 and staying for around a month.

I am planning a 3 to 4 week stint in Thailand this
Nov and December and would be glad to have a wingman or someone to hang out with. I have been to BKK once before and am doing some pipelining for this trip. Anyone there at the same time?

I'm doing some travelling but I will be back in Bangkok early december. I will provide you exact date later.

I'm here now if anybody wants to meet up. Not sure for how much longer. Might hit up Cambodia soon, or this Thai girl wants to fly me to Chiang Mai so I might do that

I'll be touching down in BKK next Thursday [Image: banana.gif]

Probably stay for a week before travelling around down south a bit, keen for a meetup and a cuuple nights out if anyone is around.

Quote: (11-22-2012 12:10 AM)192 Wrote:  

I'll be touching down in BKK next Thursday [Image: banana.gif]

Probably stay for a week before travelling around down south a bit, keen for a meetup and a cuuple nights out if anyone is around.
\n
Hey. If you want to meet up, I'm in the Khao San Road area

Im flying into Thailand Dec 3. Staying in bangkok from 3-9, chiang mai 9-13 and back to bangkok until the 16th. Anybody want to meet.

WIA- For most of men, our time being masters of our own fate, kings in our own castles is short. Even those of us in the game will eventually succumb to ease of servitude rather than deal with the malaise of solitude

Seems like there's many in Bkk right now. I'm also there staying at Kao San at the moment. Lets meet up.