rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What nationality likes you the most?

What nationality responds better to your game? Which one likes you the most?

In my case i have to go with jamaican women, hands down. Everywhere i go and i meet a jamaican chick, they are always on my case. I dont know if they have a thing for light skin-mixed race looking dudes but i find them to feel me a lot. Plus they are usually very responsive to my kinda game. I am really visiting Jamaica next year, plus they whine like no other women in the world.

I just want to know what are your answers on this. What nationality likes you the most?

I've slayed lots of latinas of all nationalities. Still, the ones that respond best to my game/look are Mexican, Dominican, Guatemalan, and Puerto Rican. If I approach a cute latina and I find out she belongs to any of those nationalities I feel like I have a higher chance of getting fast sex based on past experiences. European-wise I would throw Swedish and Italian in there. In Asia, Japanese.

"I'm not afraid of dying, I'm afraid of not trying. Everyday hit every wave, like I'm Hawaiian"

Dominicans, hands down. If California were a separate country, it may take the Number 2 spot. I can easily explain the Dominican part (language skills, very Anglo look, dancing skills), but I don't have the first clue about the California part.

No offense but we shouldnt really count dominicans. Dominican women love everybody who is a foreigner. I never heard of anybody who went to DR and didnt get ass.

Quote: (09-04-2012 10:04 PM)pitt Wrote:  

No offense but we shouldnt really count dominicans. Dominican women love everybody who is a foreigner. I never heard of anybody who went to DR and didnt get ass.

Fair enough. Maybe Colombians, but it is pretty close between Colombia and Costa Rica.

I think you should list your ethnic background for this thread....

As a white fellow I killed it in the Philippines

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

Do Polish women count?

Quote: (09-04-2012 10:21 PM)chyamor Wrote:  

Do Polish women count?

Yes they do lol

Before I got into game, I noticed that either fat Latin chicks or middle aged gay white dudes would be all up on my jock.

Seeing as I'm not a homer sexual, I've actually been able to parlay the Latin thing a little more but with cute, petite Latinas. So far I'm batting 5-8 his past month with Peruanas, Mexicanas and a salvadorena. I think they like the fact that they've never met a "chino" like me who goes hard and aggressive.

For the record: I'm Korean and my Spanish is shit, but I do have a pretty good accent and I can fake the funk enough with a couple of "sweet nothing" lines.

Are we Internet twins? Ha!

Quote: (09-04-2012 09:29 PM)azulsombra Wrote:  

I've slayed lots of latinas of all nationalities. Still, the ones that respond best to my game/look are Mexican, Dominican, Guatemalan, and Puerto Rican.
If I approach a cute latina and I find out she belongs to any of those nationalities I feel like I have a higher chance of getting fast sex based on past experiences. European-wise I would throw Swedish and Italian in there. In Asia, Japanese.

Quote: (09-04-2012 10:31 PM)booshala Wrote:  

Before I got into game, I noticed that either fat Latin chicks or middle aged gay white dudes would be all up on my jock.

Seeing as I'm not a homer sexual, I've actually been able to parlay the Latin thing a little more but with cute, petite Latinas. So far I'm batting 5-8 his past month with Peruanas, Mexicanas and a salvadorena. I think they like the fact that they've never met a "chino" like me who goes hard and aggressive.

For the record: I'm Korean and my Spanish is shit, but I do have a pretty good accent and I can fake the funk enough with a couple of "sweet nothing" lines.

Nice job chino. That is one thing that Asians should know. If you are an Asian with game, latinas will give you a chance. You cant say that about most regions in the world.

Quote: (09-04-2012 10:37 PM)WestCoast Wrote:  

Are we Internet twins? Ha!

Quote: (09-04-2012 09:29 PM)azulsombra Wrote:  

I've slayed lots of latinas of all nationalities. Still, the ones that respond best to my game/look are Mexican, Dominican, Guatemalan, and Puerto Rican.
If I approach a cute latina and I find out she belongs to any of those nationalities I feel like I have a higher chance of getting fast sex based on past experiences. European-wise I would throw Swedish and Italian in there. In Asia, Japanese.

Could be. If your still on the west coast like your name implies, we may have even ran through some of the same chicks. Hahaha

"I'm not afraid of dying, I'm afraid of not trying. Everyday hit every wave, like I'm Hawaiian"

Its cyclical for me. Right now its brazilians and peruvians. Next month it could be colombians and hondurans.

Quote: (09-04-2012 10:39 PM)chochemonger1 Wrote:  

Quote: (09-04-2012 10:31 PM)booshala Wrote:  

Nice job chino. That is one thing that Asians should know. If you are an Asian with game, latinas will give you a chance. You cant say that about most regions in the world.

Another thing Asians should know - Belarus. Not Russia. Not the Ukraine. But Belarus. It's a small country with smart, attractive girls. They have no negative stereotypes of Asians - unlike in Russia. Ukraine is not bad, but in Belarus an Asian guy with game can kill.

Well these are "Candianized" ones somewhat but all landed in a 10 year span so I don't know how much weight it really carries.

I've had good luck with:

Dutch women

Polish Women

German Women

And Girls from the Islands like places like Bahamas, Virgin Islands, Bermuda, etc

Quote: (09-04-2012 10:04 PM)pitt Wrote:  

they love everyone who's a foreigner in THEIR country.. but as sson as they land in america, they hop on dominican men like hot cakes and avoid white men at all costs.. weird but true.

Russians. hands down. in or out of Russia.

[/quote]

Another thing Asians should know - Belarus. Not Russia. Not the Ukraine. But Belarus. It's a small country with smart, attractive girls. They have no negative stereotypes of Asians - unlike in Russia. Ukraine is not bad, but in Belarus an Asian guy with game can kill.
[/quote]

Interesting. I have been everywhere in Eastern Europe except Belarus. Would you know how mediterannean/tanned men are perceived in Belarus?

In russia and Ukraine women invariably assume them to be Turkish sex tourists or from the Caucasus region.

Both are significant hindrances.

Unfortunately for me, my strongest pulling power is with mediteranean women, all of whom i feel little attraction towards.

Greece, Italy, Spain, Portugal and Turkey.

I guess we obtain easily that which we dont crave.

Quote: (09-05-2012 07:25 AM)Wolverine Wrote:  

Unfortunately for me, my strongest pulling power is with mediteranean women, all of whom i feel little attraction towards.

wow, my favourites! what women do you like?

American [Image: sad.gif]

Quote: (09-05-2012 07:25 AM)Wolverine Wrote:  

Wolverine, after being in Athens years ago and seeing pics posted by Kamaki of greek girls there, I can´t believe they dont really attract you. Maybe it is something about their personalities? Now the other 4 nationalities I can understand.

Quote: (09-05-2012 07:19 AM)Wolverine Wrote:  

[/quote]

Interesting. I have been everywhere in Eastern Europe except Belarus. Would you know how mediterannean/tanned men are perceived in Belarus?

In russia and Ukraine women invariably assume them to be Turkish sex tourists or from the Caucasus region.

Both are significant hindrances.
[/quote]

Yes as a light skinned Latino American that is what worries me about going to Ukraine and Russia this spring.......being confused as a Turk or from the Caucasus. Makes night game especially harder. With day game you have more time to explain who you are and to use the do you speak english opener.

Dark-haired Ukrainian girls I meet here in Miami love me.

As mentioned by another member above, the Latinas seem to really like an Asian wth strong frame and good game.

Russians, and in general Slavic women.

On the same subject, look what I found on Romanian girl profile in a dating site:
"I DO NOT TALK TO ROMANIAN MEN,THEY'RE ALL FULL OF SHIT .ALSO NO ARABIC,TURKISH (EWW GROSS FUCKTARDS),SPANISH AND ITALIAN MEN.FUCK OFF,NOT INTERESTED. "