rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

You ever had a chick freak out on you?

redacted

Quote: (09-04-2012 06:23 PM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

Crazy Bitch bleached 1/2 my clothes

And destroyed my laptop

All sparked cause of some Twitter/Facebook shit.

WIA

Call the cops.

EDIT: Assuming you have a solid way - message logs, etc. - to block any FRA that might stem from the legal heat being applied

Check out my occasionally updated travel thread - The Wroclaw Gambit II: Dzięki Bogu - as I prepare to emigrate to Poland.

Take her ass to court for sure.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

hehehehe what happened...we need details!

The maximum you can sue for in small claims court is something like $7,500. Judging by the damage, you can probably sue for just about that amount. Look online; it only costs like $50 to file and you only need to prove that it was "more likely than not" that she did this (the burden of proof, in other words, is much lower than regular court).

Save all documentation (texts, voicemails, the items, the pictures you've attached, any receipts you may have save) and get your shit replaced. Seriously. Don't just do this for yourself, do this for men all over who put up with this shit. We need to send a message that this behavior is not okay, whether in the movies or real life. There are consequences for women too.

Don't let it go.

You should also create an inventory of all of the items, the damage, and its cost to present to the judge on the court day.

(PS: [Image: lol.gif] on the Hustler t-shirt)

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Even if she doesn't pay, she'll have a judgment on her record which will fuck her up. You can really play up that this has created hardship since you "use [your] computer for work/school" and "half of [your] wardrobe is unusable."

Be prepared for her to invent stories. Firmly dismiss any of her made up he-tried-to-hit-me or other fictions as "obvious attempts to deflect attention from her action by inventing stories that have no basis whatsoever in fact."

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Call the cops-have them come out and do a police report.She should be charged with criminal damage

File for a restraining order immediately

Sue her ass in small claims court. When you get a judgment garnish her wages

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

Oh man lol. That sucks bro. Were you with her for long, or was she just some fling?

sorry that you are going through this, man. I had an ex-girlfriend freak out on me in a similar fashion, except it was extended over the course of a few weeks. I was able to get a restraining order against her, and it was not easy to obtain - I think the system is a bit biased against men in that regard.

I'm happy to provide any info regarding restraining orders, process servers, paperwork, etc. - let me know.

[Image: t5nech.jpg]

Tuth is right, specially for this part:

Quote:Quote:

Don't just do this for yourself, do this for men all over who put up with this shit

Don't let this go man, make that bitch learn.

Document everything. Take screen shots of everything. Save all texts, voice mails, e-mails, etc. Frankly, I would consult an attorney to make sure you do everything right procedurally. Anyone here do criminal defense? [Image: smile.gif] In the meantime, do not communicate with her, and do not let her know you are contemplating legal action. It must be a pre-emptive legal strike. This just re-enforces my plan to get a good criminal defense attorney on retainer.

Put this in and on everything she owns you can get it at a hunting store. Especially her car vents for AC
[attachment=7659]

Tuth's got it down. In small claims you don't need an attorney, won't be necessary. Call the cops immediately, file a report. Give them as much information as possible. Go to the courthouse and file a small claim. It's really easy. You'll need to send it certified mail or you can have it served by the sheriff's department. Save all your texts, emails, any documentation of communication with this bitch.

I've only been to small claims because of a landlord dispute, it's an easy process, just carry a lot of documentation.

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

redacted

redacted

Goddamn WestIndianArchie, that's wild. Tuth has given the best advice here, call the cops on her, press charges for criminal damaging, and take her to small claims court.

I've been meaning to meet up with you for a few beers, this event sure is going to make the conversation more interesting.

Quote: (02-16-2014 01:05 PM)jariel Wrote:  
Since chicks have decided they have the right to throw their pussies around like Joe Montana, I have the right to be Jerry Rice.

Quote: (09-04-2012 06:23 PM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

[Image: 2py9ens.jpg]

Sorry to hear about your situation.

Regardless, how do you like the TL? Any issues?

Aloha!

redacted

Quote: (09-08-2012 06:30 PM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

My Tire Pressure Monitoring System light always goes off, despite my tires being @ the right pressure

Ha! I just got an 08 but the S.

The tire thing has a mind of it's own. The only other issue is the voice commands don't understand Hawaiian Pidgin, and I gotta talk to it like I'm British.

Other than those problems, I love that car. I just want to drive around in circles.

Aloha!

One time a girl threw out a meal I cooked that I was saving for left overs. I threw her cat off her deck into the woods.

Quote: (09-06-2012 01:44 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Put this in and on everything she owns you can get it at a hunting store. Especially her car vents for AC

This is great.