rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Kale Shake.

Kale Shake.

It helps to have a Vitamix (blender with dildo attachment), but I use a regular old blender and just beat the shit out of it.
I do a shake every now again. Kale, milk, water, cuke, ginger, pears/apples.
You can add whatever you want to it: peanut butter, spices etc. Choke it down. I add a little sugar to it usually bc I'm a sugar addict and more often than not it tastes awful.

After that I eat whatever I want, bacon beef, pork, whatever.

Btw. Highly recommend The Joe Rogan Experience Podcast, for whenever you're bored he does a three hour podcast talking about random topics while stoned.

Sorry this is in the wrong section.

Kale Shake.

kale shake? oh boy. Kale is one nasty tasting plant. worse than spinach. worse than swiss chard even. almost intolerable for me to eat. for the newby green guy, stick to broccoli and spinach, or salads covered in tasty sauce.

I'd rather just eat kale straight.

Kale Shake.

Ay you're right kale sucks but it's sooo good for you.

I think spinach is delicious if prepared properly, lightly steamed with a little salt and butter.

the good thing with the shakes as opposed to salads and all that is that you can choke the shit down as opposed to spending the time to prepare it and then have to sit down and chew it and eat it.

have you tried the kale with milk and stevia or some other sweetener it is not that bad I actually like it it's like a smoothie. throw in a banana and whatever else it's a good vehicle for fresh nutrients . and no extra appliances or bullshit necessary. go to the supermarket, get produce, throw it in a blender. good to go. i love that

But yeah if you can't get down with it and rather eat it then that's cool for you ya know. I try to make my grandfather drink it, not easy.