rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How to pick up Japanese chicks without blowing a pile of money in Japan

I just saw this on another site where someone asked for tips on picking up Japanese chicks, and I know one of the main complaints about Japan is how expensive it is (plus j-girls can be very hit or miss):

Quote:Quote:

easiest way to pick up japanese girls: go to India or Thailand

seriously, lots of japanese youth travel around asia, you can even contact them on couchsurfing before going there so you agree to meet, share hostels or whatever. also this ensures they will speak some english and will be more open minded in regards to sex with a relatively unknown foreigner

a good friend of mine just came back from a year trip around asia and he was almost always travelling/living with japanese people and had sex with some japanese girls

(of course there's bound to be more chances in Japan itself, but unless you speak some japanese and are good looking I'm guessing the competition will be fierce)

Interesting. Thailand has so many other known pluses.

Is it impossible to live in a cool city in Japan without blowing your whole stash?

Quote: (03-16-2010 12:45 AM)gringoed Wrote:  

Is it impossible to live in a cool city in Japan without blowing your whole stash?

This is an interesting thread for me, because I think my next trip will primarily be in Thailand (6-8 weeks), with also Laos, and Cambodia. I will not be interested in the p4p scene and plan on gaming many tourist women. Which is what I'm wondering, I hear Thailand is great for the tourist women, mostly heard about Aussie, German, and Scandanavian girls, but apparently there are a fair amount of chill Japanese as well...? Anyone have any first hand knowledge on this?
I'm also interested in possibly teaching English in Japan for a year sometime in the next 2-4 years, I read over the current posts about Tokyo and got some good info., but am wondering if anyone has actually lived there or taught English there? I hear the JET program is the best, but also most posting are in the bumfuck countryside. My main objective living there would be to cruise through the workweek doing what I gotta do, then partying it up, chasing women, and traveling in my off time. Reports from Japan seem pretty positive overall, with J-Girls being horny for white Americans and whatnot, but I'm sure individual results vary as always. As for costs in Japan, it seems pretty expensive overall, unless you got the British pound at your disposal, although I am sure Tokyo is waay more expensive than any where else in Japan. Anyone been to other cities in Japan, and can verify if this built in high status for Americans extends beyond the Roppongi (sp/?) district in Tokyo?

Quote: (03-16-2010 01:17 AM)OGNorCal707 Wrote:  

This is an interesting thread for me, because I think my next trip will primarily be in Thailand (6-8 weeks), with also Laos, and Cambodia. I will not be interested in the p4p scene and plan on gaming many tourist women. Which is what I'm wondering, I hear Thailand is great for the tourist women, mostly heard about Aussie, German, and Scandanavian girls, but apparently there are a fair amount of chill Japanese as well...? Anyone have any first hand knowledge on this?
I'm also interested in possibly teaching English in Japan for a year sometime in the next 2-4 years, I read over the current posts about Tokyo and got some good info., but am wondering if anyone has actually lived there or taught English there? I hear the JET program is the best, but also most posting are in the bumfuck countryside. My main objective living there would be to cruise through the workweek doing what I gotta do, then partying it up, chasing women, and traveling in my off time. Reports from Japan seem pretty positive overall, with J-Girls being horny for white Americans and whatnot, but I'm sure individual results vary as always. As for costs in Japan, it seems pretty expensive overall, unless you got the British pound at your disposal, although I am sure Tokyo is waay more expensive than any where else in Japan. Anyone been to other cities in Japan, and can verify if this built in high status for Americans extends beyond the Roppongi (sp/?) district in Tokyo?

If you want a Thai girl, go off the beaten path (not too far though) in Thailand. Stay away from places like bangkok, phuket etc etc and gear yourself more towards lesser known tourist locations. Best advice i can give from going there is start out in bangkok, spend a couple days meeting anyone you can and soak in their knowledge.

To live it's not impossible.

To game it's tough. It's going to be really hard if you don't speak Japanese.

It's not really helpful to speak bits and pieces or know a handful of catchy phrases. Once they know you only know a little bit, they walk.

If you speak the language you'll love it over there.

Aloha!

Quote: (03-17-2010 03:16 AM)Kona Wrote:  

To live it's not impossible.

To game it's tough. It's going to be really hard if you don't speak Japanese.

It's not really helpful to speak bits and pieces or know a handful of catchy phrases. Once they know you only know a little bit, they walk.

If you speak the language you'll love it over there.

Aloha!

Living without gaming is hardly living! What would you recommend for picking up J-girls?

Quote: (03-17-2010 11:57 PM)gringoed Wrote:  

Living without gaming is hardly living! What would you recommend for picking up J-girls?

Well, read this: http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-1093-p...l#pid14510 and the various other info on this forum.

After that come to Hawaii or maybe Guam. Both are big travel destinations for J-girls. Stay at The New Otani in Hawaii, or Hotel Nikko in Guam. Guam has a snake problem so be careful.

Japanese girls are so much less guarded on vacation than they are at home. They try really hard to speak English here in Hawaii, so the language barrier isn't as much of an issue.

I love Japanese girls.

Aloha!