rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Belgrade, Serbia Data Sheet + Balkan Power ™ revealed

The next stop on my Central and Eastern Europe destination map – Belgrade the capital city of Serbia. The main reason why I wanted to finally checked out that city was because of its famous nightlife. In every damn man’s magazine I have read recently, don’t matter if it was GQ, Men’s Health or Playboy cuz they were all telling the same – visit Belgrade the city with great nightlife and beautiful women. Firstly, I checked out Belgrade talent on Badoo and I was truly amazed, then checked out RVF – no real-deal data sheet or hype, but the thing that intrigued me the hell out was this whole Balkan Power thing, and I admit I couldn’t believe that anyone can actually believe in such a crap. Our one and only poster from Greece made his life mission here to present Serbian (Balkan?) men as half-gods in every way. I have never met a Serbian guy before so I thought I had to verify his ridiculous theories, and hopefully cut the Balkan Power shit out once and for all. Here are my thoughts after a week in Belgrade.

THE CITY
Let’s face it, Serbia is a poor country. Serbian economy is based mostly on farming. As a Pole I can totally understand Serbs – Balkans were always a unstable place, frequent wars and conflicts changed local environment and mentality. Belgrade is no exception. Mind you that in 1999 NATO was bombarding the city, so it was basically a not that long ago. I didn’t like it. It’s not a place for a honeymoon, or to send your kid for a holiday, but fuck that, I wasn’t there for sightseeing. The info you might wanna know is that it’s a capital city, 1,7 MLN inhabitants and it’s cheap. My hotel (Hyatt) was by far cheaper than the same quality hotels in EE including Poland. Booze is cheap, cabs are chap – what not to like about it. It’s worth to add that it’s not a popular travel destination, and foreign competition is almost none. When it comes to language in Serbia they use Srpski, from Slavic languages family. With my polish and Russian combined I was able to understand 40% – 50% of what they were mumbling about. I actually think that my Russian helped me out more than my English – a lot of females were able to speak or understand in Russian. I’d say that 50% - 60% of girls speak some English, but only 20% fluently, so after a while I didn’t even bother using it. Belgrade is way more interesting during the night, for more details skip it to the nightlife section.
I almost forgot: when I was there, it was hot as hell, during the whole week temperature was never below 35 C, but I have been told that this was more like an exception than the rule, nevertheless the streets were almost empty in the afternoon, people were looking for shelters, so day game options were limited.

SERBIAN MEN
The part I’ve been waiting for. Where should I begin? Let’s start with the appearance. Our Greek poster says that they are one of the tallest in the world. Well, I found out the official numbers, and it turns out that average male height in Serbia is 178,5 cm [proof] so it’s only 1cm more than i.e Poland. My observation confirms it – you can spot someone who’s 170 as well as 195. I’m 184 cm and I wasn’t overwhelmed by them at any point. But the fact is that in Dinaric Alps region live the tallest men on earth with average height 185,6 cm. I wouldn’t be worry tho, since this area is not urbanized. Anyway hyping Serbian height is trolling. Some say that they are athletic and muscular. Once again don’t get it twisted. The average Serbian men is just like everywhere else in the EE. But I have to agree on the sports thing going on. In a poor country like Serbia many young men don’t see an opportunity to get easy money apart from professional sport, so many of them practice some sports. But don’t think that everyone you pass by here looks like MMA fighter. Telling that Serbians are muscular is like telling that Russians are racist. You know what I mean? Check out photo galleries or videos on YTB – you’ll find as many skinny ones as well as the ones with round belly. Typical Serb has dark hair and dark eyes. They are Slavic, but with Mediterranean element and that makes them look slightly better than Slavic people from the north. They dress up pretty good. I’ve been even told that a Serb can spend most of his salary on buying new clothes, and you know what? For once I can actually believe in it. Now let’s analyse how they act. You have to know two things : 1. Balkan culture is all about the man and masculinity, women are only an addition, 2. Family is very important.

[Image: 74502120049442711408.jpg]
My thoughts exactly. Ok, I must admit, a Serbian guy with game is macho. But so what? I was approaching many hotties and all I got from guys was (sometimes) nasty eye contact, but when I looked back they couldn’t even hold it. However I’ll never forget when talking to a girl, suddenly a guy came out of nowhere, started asking her something, then walked away. When I asked the girl who was that guy and what was it all about, she replied that it was her brother, sort of checking out on her, but she told him that everything’s fine. This happened for me twice, I have never seen something like that before (I wonder what would happen if she replied that I’m a douche), but it only confirms that the family is sacred for them. Apart from that, I was never punched, pushed, bad mouthed or anything like that. Intimidating? Bitch please. Serbian guys do not drink that much as we do here, or in FSU. They are absolutely not psycho like the Russians are. Those who were in Russian club after midnight probably know what I’m talking about. I’d even say that polish guys are more aggressive when intoxicated. My contacts with the guys were limited, but I got mostly positive impressions. Keep in mind tho, that I tried to behave and people respect my look (I actually doubled trainings before my holidays). Here I give you a list of things that should never come out of your mouth when talking to a Serb:

• Politics and History (they are mostly nationalists, the things like Kosovo are the pain in ass)
• Religion (don’t even start it)
• Football (they will bore you to death talking about Crvena Zvezda vs Partizan derby)
• Croatia (no comparisons, don’t even mention if you actually been there before)

Anyway behave yourself and watch what you say, they are mostly proud of who they are so do not injure it, and you should be fine.

SERBIAN WOMEN

Maybe Belgrade isn’t the prettiest city, but in terms of women it’s absolutely European first league. Badoo certainly don’t lie. Average female height is around 170, but a picture of 175 girl is nothing special, plus add 10cm heels to that. Serbian girls are amazing combination of Slavic genes and Mediterranean environment. The things you will love about them are soft, mostly swarthy skin, gorgeous eyes and beautiful dark hair (you will find some fake blondes if you’re into those things). Serbia is less varied than PL, UA or RUS. Slavic genes caused big noses, superb legs, and nice breasts, but if you are a booty lover, this is not your place. The next thing is there was no single obese girl in Belgrade, I honestly think that they don’t know what ‘obesity’ means. Even tho it was still summer time I was pretty amazed with the overall quality. It was like you see a 8, and you want to approach her, but then suddenly another girl walks next to you and she’s even better. In the clubs girls were mostly dancing, no big deal for me, I see it every day in Poland. I was just a bit disappointed about how they dress up when going out cuz sandals or ballerinas plus shorts are totally unacceptable for me as EE guy. The looks to the side, they are really hard to crack. It’s definitely not like in Ukraine, where foreign status gives you sort of advantage, in case of Serbia the key to get laid is not to show the girl how different you are from the locals, but how similar you are. It’s not like in Poland where girl will be open and let you tell her your weak bullshit only because you are American. Serbian women are phenomenon: they tell you how much they fell underestimated by their men, but at the end of a day they’ll stick to them. It’s really hilarious how many complains I’ve heard about Serbian men attitude, but so what? They got used to this whole dominant macho thing, and it’s clear to me that this is the way you should hit it. Oh and they smoke a lot. It’s such a turn off… More info about women in game section

Tits FTW. Skip the first two minutes.

NIGHTLIFE

[Image: 78371595075217090171.jpg]

What can I say, they know how to party. GQ didn’t lie, it’s a great place to be. I was going out through the whole week and I didn’t even matter whether it was Tuesday or Friday night, the places were packed but in a good way. You better put on your club game here. Splavovi – the speciality of Belgrade (floating clubs) it’s something unique. Here are some useful info that helped me out a lot:

Quote:Quote:

Most venues are open until 4am from Tuesday through to Sunday, and some famous venues can open even on Monday. Cafés and bars are usually open until 1am every day. Entrance is usually free of charge.
The music stretches from well-known European and local DJs playing house, hip-hop, R&B or drum'n'bass to the beats of turbofolk pounding into the night.

The focus for nightlife is spread throughout the city: much of the activity takes place on floating river clubs anchored along the Danube and Sava. Another clubbing area, which has become a fashionable place for going out over the last four years, is Ada Ciganlija. The Makiš side of Ada Ciganlija Lake is the centre of the nightlife of Belgrade during summertime. Other pockets of nightlife are only a short walk from the Republic Square and inside the walls of the Kalemegdan Fortress.

There are winter and summer Belgrade clubs.
Winter nightclubs are located downtown, and their busy season stretches from October through May.
In the summer, Belgrade party moves to the rivers, where summer nightclubs have their opening nights in May. Actually, those are big, open-air rafts and boats, remodelled into discotheques. The most popular Belgrade clubs are those on the river Sava, starting from the old Railway Bridge and up to the “Gazela” bridge, and also those on the Danube, near “Hotel Yugoslavia”.

Belgrade nightclubs don’t practice cover charge, but the reservation is necessary. All spots – by the bar, bar tables, high tables, VIP tables – are bound to be reserved. It is very important to get into the club no later than half past midnight, because otherwise the club has the right to give your reservation to someone else.
Also, in nightclubs in Belgrade you can’t enter inappropriately dressed (like: sports fashion), and you can’t carry drinks, narcotics or weapons inside.

Make sure to check out the links. I wanted to make my own club guide, but it would be completely pointless since I found this site, with everything perfectly shown including timetable schedule and recent photo galleries. My tip is to use ‘follow the pussy’ technique. My experience shown that the best looking, and most approachable girls are choosing places with house and turbo folk music.

Now you know where you can find the best talent. It’s your advantage. Try to look for an apartment, hotel as close as you can get to the river to improve your logistics.

Prices:
• Soft drinks 1.5€ – 2€
• Local Beer 1.5€ – 2€
• Imported Beer 2€ – 4€
• Red bull 5€
• Johhny Walker 2.5€ – 4€
Bottle: 80€ – 100€
• Ballantines2.5€ – 4€
• Johhny Black Label 5€ - 7€
Bottle: 120€ – 140€
• Vodka 2.5€ – 4€
• Tequila 2.5€ – 4€
• White wine 2€ – 3€
Bottle: 20€ – 100€
• Red wine 2€ – 3€
Bottle: 20€ – 100€
• Sex on the Beach, Mai tai, Long Island Ice Tea, Blue Lagoon, Mohito 3.5€ – 5€

GAME
Here are some of my personal advices on how to get laid in Belgrade:
• In the clubs high energy, smile and dancing skills are fundamental
• Mixed sets are waste of time, if you see a mixed set in a club, unless you can tell that the males are total betas, don’t even try to interact with them (unless you are introduced by someone), Serbs won’t let you even touch their ladies. Sorry.
• The good news is, that single Serbian men often stick together. A picture where there are separate groups of males and females in one place is very common in Belgrade, and here is your chance
• There is no such thing like romantic Serb. As I said earlier, when Serb is approaching he tries to be dominant and macho, I tried this whole romance thing but it turns out its good for Poland, not really for Serbia, the girls seemed bored
• It’s not a nice guy territory, If you can’t show that you are alpha you won’t get laid here
• Don’t try to be intellectual type, talk about family values or tradition and the girls will appreciate it
• Ultimately, the best thing to talk about, is sport. No bullshit. I’ve been told that the hottest Serbian school/uni girls are dating only with guys who practice some kind of sport. Many things here revolves around it, it’s another kind of phenomenon. So the best way to impress the girl is to say that you are/were a sportsman, but I hope your body will prove what comes out of your mouth, Serbian girls aren’t stupid.
• Your appearance is very important, I cannot imagine how someone who is less than 180 /5’11 can pull like a champ here, since girls with the heels on are usually around that height, and it seems to me that the taller the better
• I highly recommend you to hit up the gym, read about creatine and other supplements and start your training, It’s out of discussion that in Serbia (Balkans?) muscular>intelligent
• I disagree that Serbian girls don’t like to talk to foreigners, u just need to choose wisely, and the girl will be pleased to talk to you
• One thing I’ve learned is that it’s better to open a girl that is dancing and having a good time than the one who is constantly standing close to a bar, sort of asking for attention, those girls often has horrendous attitudes or are a scammers
• Isolation is the key here, and it’s difficult. I’ve failed countless times because of mother hens.
• Remember that Serbia is a conservative place, one night stands are not common, and even getting a kiss close can be a personal victory here
• Don’t pay attention to Serbian guys but don’t disregard them
• Getting a number close isn’t that difficult(but it’s not a walk in the par either), so I believe there’s a hope for those of you who would like to spend there some more time, but that ofc means dating, dating, dating

CONCLUSION
Belgrade’s nightlife reputation is true. It’s a great city to party. The quality of women can blow your mind. The thing I loved about it was that it’s not that popular (apart from Balkans) , sort of undiscovered. Women although conservative are stunning. I would recommend Belgrade to the ones who like to improve their game, try a new challenge, and the reward will be worth all the pain and suffering. I’d really like to experience the city during winter period. If anyone's interested just gimme a shout. I’ll be back Belgrade.

Balkan Power? Sorry I didn’t sense that, maybe If I were a 30 kg midget things would go differently, maybe it works that way, but I can understand what kamaki meant, it’s just like everything he says, a bit twisted, a bit exaggerated, a bit bs.

Fell free to ask any questions, if I missed something, I'll be updating this data sheet gradually.

Nice post [Image: smile.gif]

The things you will love about them are soft, mostly swarthy skin, gorgeous eyes
and beautiful dark hair (you will find some fake blondes if you’re into those things).

That fake blonde bleached out hair thing is popular with lots of girls from former Yugoslavia.
I can't stand it personally. Blondes are ok if they are natural blondes. I love the long thick
naturally black hair.

Team Nachos

I do not understand what is the difference to my opinions.I also described Serbs as muscular,athletic,macho and Serbian women as tall with mix of slavic and Mediteranean characteristics.That Serbian women show faithfulness to motherland.That they prefer powerful guys etc.I have written about these in Paralia Katerini datasheet.

For example I wrote:
''Serbian guys have probably the best looks in Europe they are just devoid of the financial factor(money).But their presence can be felt regardless.
Serbian girls are not exactly open to charm.They prefer demonstrations of power meaning that a meathead as you call them or a gentle Balkan with piston biceps and spine wide as tree will likely be much more attractive to a Serbian girl taking account that they speak same language and have the same mentality.Of course there are some Serbian girls who deviate from the rule(it is natural selection anyway only the strongest could survive in this region constantly hit by wars and women responded by choosing the strongest physically males) but in order to find them you need likely Serbocroatian because many of them do not speak English or their friends in group do not speak English.
Generally hunting Serbian girls is not futile compared to other nationalities(you get less in sack due to attitude,pride,above mentioned factors).''

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-14660-page-9.html

Also here:
''Contrast between polish girls(the ones moving away) and Serbian girls(the ones coming).Not only different fashion,hairstyle but most importantly body language is different.Polish girls bend their bodies.Serbian girls always stand uptight like cocks.Generally Poles bend and make impression of much more hospitable and civilized people.Serbs never bend.It is also reflected in girls attitude polish girls bend = submissiveness.''

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-14660-page-3.html

Quote: (08-27-2012 11:35 AM)Greek kamaki Wrote:  

I do not understand what is the difference to my opinions.I also described Serbs as muscular,athletic,macho and Serbian women as tall with mix of slavic and Mediteranean characteristics.That Serbian women show faithfulness to motherland.That they prefer powerful guys etc.I have written about these in Paralia Katerini datasheet.

I didn't say you were lying, read carefully, It's just that after reading your posts about Serbs I had an impression that I'll get killed when I talk to a girl in Serbia. You just over-hyped them, or maybe they are acting more tough than they really when abroad

Nice datasheet, but about the height, I remember people being hella tall in Serbia. I'm 189 cm and I felt like I was only a bit taller than average there. I wouldn't be surprised if the average male in the city of Belgrade is more like 185 cm. I like places with tall people because I like tall girls. Belgrade has lots of 'em.

Quote: (08-27-2012 11:48 AM)polish rumble Wrote:  

Quote: (08-27-2012 11:35 AM)Greek kamaki Wrote:  

I didn't say you were lying, read carefully, It's just that after reading your posts about Serbs I had an impression that I'll get killed when I talk to a girl in Serbia. You just over-hyped them, or maybe they are acting more tough than they really when abroad

I did not write that they get easily involved in confrontations.It is just silent power they just stand there flashing their biceps showing the rest to behave.I also wrote that a polish guy could do well with Serbian girls due to proximity of culture(relative) that he just needs to toughen up and reach the Serbian state.
I wrote that I approached several Serbian girls and when I hooked one in the club the establishment reacted and threw me out of the club.It was not Serbian guys coming just the establishment did not want to see a girl from the ''family'' deviate.

Anyway we mostly agree,Serbian girls are touch to crack,they respond to demonstrations of power and Serbian guys are macho,dominant.
Here I described Serbian women as big cockteasers.

''Serbian women are the biggest cockteasers I have ever seen.I am always relieved when I heat Hungary or Slovakia as answers.
You see Serbian women of super appearance status moving their asses frantically a they dance but when you approach you are left with penis in hand.It is too much to stand.Hopefully Hungarian respond but today I lost the chance with Hungarian cause her group was close to monitors and she could not hear.
The club packed again.Niveau of women just unreal.Serbian badasses also present they basically run direct caveman game by blocking the girls way with their huge bodies and grabbing them.''

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-14660-page-5.html

It is interesting to see if a Pole will actually be admitted better there as it is my theory.It is also interesting what a Serb could do in Poland.If his dominance macho attitude would work the same results or would be found repelling by polish women.

How would you compare Belgrade to Minsk and Krakow regarding difficulty of women?Do you think that watching the Serbian guys attitude can one help improve his game?

Quote: (08-27-2012 04:14 PM)Greek kamaki Wrote:  

How would you compare Belgrade to Minsk and Krakow regarding difficulty of women?

When it comes to quality & quantity of females :

Belgrade > Minsk > Kraków

When it comes down to difficulty :

Kraków if the easiest of the three (but I'm native there so it's a game changer). Minsk would be second easiest for me since I speak fluent Russian and being Polish there actually helped me out. Belgrade would be the hardest to crack. I got laid there after 4 nights of action, having nothing but pussy on my mind, that clearly shows that anyone needs to step on his game in order to get laid there, especially the first two night outs were difficult. I was observing the locals, learning some Serbian phrases and making my first approaches, it's a completely different territory than Poland or FSU, maybe the comparison worths a thread.

Quote: (08-27-2012 04:14 PM)Greek kamaki Wrote:  

Do you think that watching the Serbian guys attitude can one help improve his game?

Definitely helps to understand how things work in Serbia, how females react, what kind of male type they desire. I was wondering how typical Alpha Serb would do in Poland, and I must say that if he knew some polish, chances are that he would kill it here, but without any polish he would be considered as a some weird, obtrusive dude from the east, and Polish girls would not respond.

I also think a good looking Serb would kill it in Poland(I mean the classical guys with golden chains,athletic build,tall etc you saw them) of course if he bothered to learn some polish.(I believe there are lots of similarities especially between Serbian and Czech).
What do you think are the main differences between Serbian and polish women in terms of behaviour,hooking up?Serbian seemed more abrupt,masculine?Why is Minsk more difficult than Krakow?

I'm convinced at this point that Kamaki is writing a book called Balkan Power For Dummies and is going on about it here nonstop to prepare for big sales when it's finally published. I don't get his agenda on pushing this concept, but whatever.

In Zagreb I've met a lot of guys who went by Serbia and this is how it generally compares to Croatia:

-prettier girls
-better nightlife
-more girls looking for sponsorship type of arrangements
-harder to lay

My gut instinct is that it will be very similar, that clubs are tough and you need to focus on day game or hipster bars where girls are easier.

I am just interested in polish rumble's experience as a Pole.What were girls' reactions when you told them you come from Poland?I think they view Poland positively in Serbia.Did you also notice that in mixed groups it is not clear what girls are with whom because Serbian guys do not display affection publicly?Only for some minutes the girl sits on guys lap and then she moves away.
My topics with serbian girls were mostly the famous football and basketball players of the country like Divac,Stojakovic,Prelevic etc their polo team etc.I found out they had very little interest in Serbian cinema etc.

Quote: (08-28-2012 12:12 AM)Greek kamaki Wrote:  

I am just interested in polish rumble's experience as a Pole.What were girls' reactions when you told them you come from Poland?I think they view Poland positively in Serbia.

Reactions were mostly neutral, I was speaking in Russian so the girls were often asking me if its the official language in Poland [Image: lol.gif]
But the fact that matter is that after saying I'm not Serbian, they were intrigued

Did you also notice that in mixed groups it is not clear what girls are with whom because Serbian guys do not display affection publicly?Only for some minutes the girl sits on guys lap and then she moves away.

Totally, as I said before, mixed sets are lost cause, the level of cockblock is out of this world

My topics with serbian girls were mostly the famous football and basketball players of the country like Divac,Stojakovic,Prelevic etc their polo team etc.I found out they had very little interest in Serbian cinema etc.

The best women in Belgrade were always with tall, athletic guys with tight shirts, I've never seen anything like that before, but it was a clue what to wear

Quote: (08-28-2012 07:09 AM)polish rumble Wrote:  

Reactions were mostly neutral, I was speaking in Russian so the girls were often asking me if its the official language in Poland [Image: lol.gif]

I was under the assumption that the Serbian language was closer to Polish than Russian. I didn't think many Serbians knew Russian. I got the impression that most Serbs didn't have much love for Russians. Did speaking in Russian work well for you in Serbia? I personally used English. I occasionally met girls who knew zero English but most spoke some.

I concur that Serbian girls go for tall,athletic guys.I wrote about this in Paralia Katerini thread.In fact I did not notice one hot Serbian girl with a mediocre dude.They were all choosing physically gifted guys meaning they pay more attention to appearance than to financial status.(they do not compromise on appearance).

Quote: (08-28-2012 07:21 AM)The Duke Wrote:  

Quote: (08-28-2012 07:09 AM)polish rumble Wrote:  

I was under the assumption that the Serbian language was closer to Polish than Russian. I didn't think many Serbians knew Russian. I got the impression that most Serbs didn't have much love for Russians. Did speaking in Russian work well for you in Serbia? I personally used English. I occasionally met girls who knew zero English but most spoke some.

Serbs have a lot of love for Russia you should watch how the Russians react when they meet them.It is peculiar they did not know a thing about Poland.

Quote: (08-28-2012 07:21 AM)The Duke Wrote:  

As I said before with my Polish and Russian combined (plus some Czech and Slovakian basics) I was able to understand around 50% of Serbian (able to understand, but had no clue how to reply, so I did it in Russian)
I was surprised to see that I was be able to communicate using my Russian, but I've noticed on Badoo, many girls in their language section admit that they can speak Russian, I cannot explain why, but Russian works great with 25+ girls, the younger ones often know English

Probably you also understood most of the written speech as well.In your opinion a Pole can do better in Serbia than a Serb in Poland?Also do you find polish or Serbian girls more demanding?Who has higher standards?

I went on to the Croatian embassy webpage and started reading ....can understand almost all of it. After I learn Ukrainian, Serbo-croation might be worth a try. Languages are fun.

Quote: (08-28-2012 07:34 AM)Greek kamaki Wrote:  

Probably you also understood most of the written speech as well.In your opinion a Pole can do better in Serbia than a Serb in Poland?

Bring me a Serb here and then I'll tell you.
But keep in mind that my looks, and the fact that I've been going to gym since I was 20 helped me out a lot. I can assure you that If you have seen me for the first time, you would never guess that I'm Polish, but don't ask for details.

Quote: (08-28-2012 07:34 AM)Greek kamaki Wrote:  

Also do you find polish or Serbian girls more demanding?Who has higher standards?

I have no doubt that for average looking guy Poland would be much easier in order to get laid. Serbian girls require more.

I agree that looks are big in Serbia.When I see hot slavic girl with average looking guy she is never Serbian.If the guy is plain ugly she can be polish or Russian.If the guy is old,fat,short,bald she is usually Ukrainian or Russian and seldom polish.I think Serbia is good terrain for good looking guys and a bit on the slavic looking side.

I got laid there after 4 nights of action, having nothing but pussy on my mind

PR could you tell us a bit about your lay? How did you do it, the circumstances, location, looks, etc.

Chuck Norris is 1/30th Balkan. That is the source of his super human powers.

Regarding standards how would you place the row?Polish girls,Ukrainian,Russian,Belarussian,Serbian?In my opinion regarding the standards they have for men(from lower to higher) the ladder is:
1.Polish
2.Ukrainian
3.Belarussian
4.Russian
5.Serbian
Do you agree with this ladder?

Quote: (08-28-2012 08:03 AM)Gaston Wrote:  

PR could you tell us a bit about your lay? How did you do it, the circumstances, location, looks, etc.

For some reasons this time I'd like not to reveal everything, hope you guys can respect that, all I can say is that I had to work for the lay 2 nights straight, but the girl was worth it

Quote: (08-28-2012 12:17 PM)Greek kamaki Wrote:  

Regarding standards how would you place the row?Polish girls,Ukrainian,Russian,Belarussian,Serbian?In my opinion regarding the standards they have for men(from lower to higher) the ladder is:
1.Polish
2.Ukrainian
3.Belarussian
4.Russian
5.Serbian
Do you agree with this ladder?

First of all I think that comparing Serbia to PL/FSU has no point, Serbia is a different world, different culture and mentality, but If I really had to do it, I'd agree with you, Serbian girls are the hardest to crack from your list, but is it equal with having higher standards?

I agree that Russia would be second (referring mostly to Moscow and St. Petersburg), but what about the provincial girls? I wouldn't say that they have high standards, the only obstacle would be the language and cultural factors

Comparing Ukraine to Poland, just think about one thing: take away materialism and the gold-digging attitude from Ukrainian girls, what is left? Ukrainian men earn less money, they look worse. In Kiev a picture of 50 year old bald creepy French/Italian/British man and a hottie sitting on his lap is nothing special, in Poland its a niche. Most of international players can find Poland easier, because many girls speak English, they are opened, and they like talking to foreigners, but does it really mean that they have the lowest standards? Just think, would it be easy to keep a polish stunner in Poland only for yourself? I can guarantee you that it's not that simple, they reveal themselves after sometime, and then the magic is lost.

About Belarusian girls, I've spend only a weekend there so far, but I'd say that the Minsk girls are closer to Polish type, the only difference is that Russian is required and at first they will be unfaithful.

I also believe that you cannot keep a polish hottie on exclusivity.She has at least a polish bf she is currently seeing and an army of ex'es in full spirit.They usually do not tell about them till you find out one way or another.(it becomes inevitable after a while).
Although I knew a polish 22 years old who dated a 68 y.o. guy(in this case it was true love not for his money),I have to admit that the number of Ukrainian babes under 22 who date guys over 60 y.o. is amazing and you will see it in any Kiev club(you hope the old fart dies soon from exhaustion dancing,just kidding).I mean in any case a 30 years old guy cannot compete with a 40 y.o. when having to do with Ukrainian girls and the 40 years old is at problem when the 50 y.o. makes his royal appearance.This does not happen usually in Poland where the 30 years old guy has an edge over the 20 years old and is more preferred generally to the 40 years old(except in the case of MILFS)