rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

"Female Bodybuilders"

"Female Bodybuilders"

Keen to hear your views on them. While I like women who train with weights and some female bodybuilders do have appeal, keen to hair your views.

"Female Bodybuilders"

Female bodybuilders look strange to me, and I imagine them as people who have self-image problems

"Female Bodybuilders"

If you consider any woman that trains with weights to be a body builder.. Then I have a split opinion.

[Image: 390888_273354009441688_740110252_a.jpg]

This kind of female bodybuilder? Fuck no. Bitch would probably tear me apart if I called her a whore or started choking her.

[Image: 431431_271524259624663_381964879_n.jpg]

This kind, that just keeps themselves in shape and fit? Yessir.

Not a huge fan of muscle definition on a woman, though.

[Image: 427163_267730873337335_993050376_n.jpg]
That^would be cutting it pretty close to my limits.

"Female Bodybuilders"

female bodybuilders take just as much hormones as the male ifbb pros.

its actually disgusting.that last pic there is what im into yes.nothing more than that

"Female Bodybuilders"

I think female MMA fighters are a good alternative to female bodybuilders, as they're built, but not overly built. Check out Miesha Tate and Gina Carano.

"Female Bodybuilders"

Kind of gaging your opinions, I was thinking along the same lines. There seems to be a lot of ladies who are juiced appearing on facebook. They seem to have a very masculine aura, like they are trying to be men. I like Bodyshapers and Figure athletes, strangly some female boxers and kickboxers have more appeal than female Bodybuilders.

"Female Bodybuilders"

If I were to be real specific, I would take one of the Olympic sprinter chicks AFTER they retire/leave the sport (if not too old). They will probably still maintain their shape but not be as "cut" since they are no longer competing.

"Female Bodybuilders"

Gymnasts all the way. I get turned on watching them tumble and flip around on the huge blue mat.
Muscular tone is great but to be on the female body builder level is way overkill.

Team Nachos

"Female Bodybuilders"

As long as a girl doesn't take any kind of steroids, lifting makes a woman look sexy as hell. She should go easy on the shoulders though.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

"Female Bodybuilders"

[Image: 1.jpeg]
Crossift chicks (Camille Leblanc-Bazinet, above)
end thread

"In America we don't worship government, we worship God." - President Donald J. Trump

"Female Bodybuilders"

I wouldn't hesitate smashing anyone of these babes. In my experience girls seriously into weightlifting have great sphincter control!

"Female Bodybuilders"

Aesthetically, I don't like girls with a muscular torso. But when I see them in the gym, they just have this aura of vitality about them that's hot. So even if they're a little thick in the shoulders and arms, they've got that intensity and energy that makes you go 'damn.' These are girls you'd think were a little chubby if it were fat, but it's muscle so they're not. I'm thinking of girls who look like the three photos above, though not the first. Architekt's third one is a little broad and low in body fat though.

I dislike the chicks who are skinny all over, with a pancake ass, *except* they also have a broad back. These chicks are proud that they have no ass, can't stand 'em.

"Female Bodybuilders"

Yo

Just because these chicks are lifting weights, that doesn't make them bodybuilders. Plenty of men who lift weights aren't bodybuilders either.

Some figure competitors (not bodybuilders) are sexy but many just look absurd up close...too toned, too tanned, too smiley. And bodybuilders? My god. I went to the Arnold Classic with a friend a few years ago.

My friends, you have no idea how huge female bodybuilders can be until you have seen them in person. Most of them dwarfed me. I knew the guys (Ronnie Coleman, Jay Cutler, etc) would be huge, and indeed they were. But they seemed almost normal compared to the broads. The men still looked like men. The women...

Until you see a professional female bodybuilder up close, you will not be able to grasp how fucking weird it is that they want to look like that.

Figure competitors, maybe. Fitness models, sure. Athletes, hot. Crossfit chick in above pic, probably looks great naked. But female bodybuilders lack any sort of femininity in my eyes.

"Female Bodybuilders"

The figure and fitness competitors are ok with me, as long as they are not too muscular

Bodybuilders no, they are gross

Interesting note:as I understand it, almost all of the female bodybuilders and quite a few of the fitness competitors are using steroids.

A side effect of this is that their clits get huge- I mean as big as a finger.

I've only ever known one girl personally with a huge clit (hers was natural)-it was quite fascinating

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

"Female Bodybuilders"

Chyna has a huge clit as a result of steroids- check out her sex tape with X-Pac (if you so dare).

"Female Bodybuilders"

A lot of athletically inclined girls don't look like that for most of the year; they cut down/use diuretics etc. In the offseason a lot of them have a more normal body fat level, so their veins disappear and their curves come back.

It's just the same as Ronnie Coleman etc. They don't walk around at 4% with veins and striations year round, they are at their weakest/weirdest looking on the show night/athletic night.

As an offtopic; Olympic gymnast girls are definitely my type.

"Female Bodybuilders"

Quote: (08-27-2012 03:24 PM)fkexpat Wrote:  

Chyna has a huge clit as a result of steroids- check out her sex tape with X-Pac (if you so dare).

Are you sure that's a clit? [Image: dodgy.gif]

"Female Bodybuilders"

Figure Competitors, Fitness Models = good
Female Bodybuilders = bad

Figure competitors look much better in the off-season when they aren't super lean and somewhat vascular.

"Female Bodybuilders"

I don't mind them when they're not going overboard. It looks good when they're toned, not so much when they're ripped.

Chick I banged this spring was into that stuff, and that ass, Jesus. That was the best doggystyle I have ever given out.

"Female Bodybuilders"

I don't see why a guy would prefer a six pack in women. There should be feminine softness, not ripples.

"Female Bodybuilders"

Martin Berhan of leangains mentioned this today.

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=...297&type=3

"I made this album to make yet another point about women and weight training. Isa competes in strongman, took two gold medals in the recent European Powerlifting Championsship, and squats, deadlifts, presses, throws tires and runs around with some heavy shit I don't even know the name of. Not an ounce of bulky muscle or a iota of freakishness to her. In spite of doing the complete opposite of what most are told on how to train - in the media, womens mags, by friends, but also within communities that should know better (i.e. physique competitors). The result is a good and healthy look. Leaner than most, and most definitely stronger. No cardio, just heavy weights 3x/week and no soy cracker and tofu style diet.

Decent muscularity for a female with her training background (a year or so), but a far cry for the fantasyland make-believe look of bulky muscles supposed to result from such training. Thats because it's all horseshit, of course.

Point being, train heavy, eat well and I guarantee that you will get hotter with each 10 lbs extra you put on the bar. As long as you stay away from the roids, because that's where the myth of freakish muscles on women comes from. The masculinizing effects of steroids on woman are profound and devastating, aestethically (subjective sure, but still) and socially. Be aware of it - and don't worry about the BS you hear and read about how women should train.

Regrettably, you're bound to hear BS and opinions about your training almost every damn day, if you're going against the grain and doing the unexpected - grunting females, lifting heavier weights than most men, are frowned upon by the mediocre and weak majority that makes up both of the genders - in our society.

Throw away the pink dumbbells, stay away from the treadmill, start lifting some real weight. If that means quitting your gym, because people look at you funny (an issue that really holds women back) when you grunt or sweat, do it.

Pro tip, girls. ***bonus***

If hard training means joining a CrossFit class, do it. One thing CrossFit does right is providing the right environment, friendship, encouragement and attitude for girls who want to train hard without being stared at. That is worth far far more than an "optimal" weight training routine in a shitty commercial gym where people are clueless, mediocre and easily intimidated, almost offended, by hard training females.

I'm not a fan of CrossFit the way it's generally used, the marketing, or its use by people with vague objectives. However, for women specifically, it can really make all the difference.

...Another great thing you can do is encourage Isa to start her blog, so she can get her thumbs out the ass, and start serving as the good role model for weight training women that I think she is (my opinion, not hers).

Her attitude and looks is a statement and a point that needs to be made many times over. It ain't exactly like it's raining hot and feminine looking female strongman competitors these days. It's a sport plagued by an unfortunate stereotype, which unfortunately is true to a large extent. To Hell with that though, because the butch look is a consequence of steroids, girls, and you need not concern yourself with it.

Concern yourself with 250-300 lbs deadlifts and 200-250 lbs squats, avoid starvation diets, and enjoy the ride. You'll be much happier with the outcome of that, than say crackers and yoghurt, 2 hr daily cardio sessions and those mickey mouse curls you read about in Cosmo.

Eat like a man, train like a man, and look like a goddess. Would be a fairly accurate and true quote, if it wasn't for the fact that most men train like retards.

Anyway, here's a few resources that you should read, regardless of gender, but very relevant to the topic:

http://www.leangains.com/2011/09/fuckarounditis.html

http://www.leangains.com/2010/01/how-to-...y-day.html

http://www.leangains.com/2008/12/reverse...sited.html

I've had a few drinks btw."

"Female Bodybuilders"

I wouldn't go as far as saying eat like a man. That is how a lot of women get fat. You do have some good points. I certainly can see an explosion of women getting into serious weight training, if it is marketed right. As for female bodybuilders, I really am not that fussed on them.

"Female Bodybuilders"

Martin is a big time promoter of IF and the big three style workouts. From the posts he shows that his girl who does this, is not grotesques like first woman posted in this thread. IF Fasting itself limits the amount you tend to eat by the 8-10 hour feeding windows. However if the women has a thyroid dysfunction its much harder to lose weight.

"Female Bodybuilders"

Quote: (08-27-2012 11:13 AM)Vicious Wrote:  

I wouldn't hesitate smashing anyone of these babes. In my experience girls seriously into weightlifting have great sphincter control!

Lol@Vic

"Female Bodybuilders"

I disagree with the blogger, that all girls will look better with any amount of lifting. Some girls are built a little big, and can put on muscle pretty easily. They *can* be too big - eg maybe they look the hottest with an extra 15 lbs of muscle, but not 25 or 30. Lots of muscle on an already big frame, in certain places, isn't always sexy.

I used to follow the site 70s Big, and I thought this of a girl or two on there. But if you tell them this, they will just call you a weak hater and tell you to shut the fuck up. They're on this 'Girl Power' trip, and if you tell them lifting just just might get in the way of sexiness, they freak out. Of course, plenty of guys will admit to the fact that being a fat powerlifter isn't always aesthetically optimal, but thatsl's the price they pay for doing something they love. Just saying, if a girl wants to get big, okay, just don't think it won't come without a cost, because it might.

*All that said, muscular girls look better in person than in photos.