rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

India

I'm really into Indian cuisine/music/culture and the women are hot. Many are slim and sexy. Absolute beauties.
Much better than east asia in terms of my preferences.

Its on my list for next place to go, perhaps move there and live for a bit, especially post grad school. Economy is booming and they speak English-good place for a job.

Anyone been there and travelled extensively??
Staying long term?
How easy is it to interact with the girls?
Cities: better in big towns or 2nd tier?
Any websites for pipelining?

India

Depends on personal taste, many people rate Indian women pretty low down with regard to looks.

I do not like them personally, don't think I've ever met an Indian girl I want to bang. Put off by the fact that they do not exercise and don't watch what they eat. Many are skinny-fat.

I will go to Mumbai and Goa soon though, mainly for work purposes

India

There are some slim, fair skinned Indians that are hot.

India

Quote: (08-25-2012 05:14 AM)Spartan Wrote:  

Staying long term?

The nightlife is expensive and shitty. It's like $30 to enter a club if you bring a girl. If you dont have a girl, you'll be more (maybe $40) if they let you in at all. Places without a stag rule have really horrible ratios (like 95% guys, 5% girls). Places with the stag rule, most the girls came with their boyfriend. The nightlife is really horrible.

I lived in Mumbai among other places. Mumbai was better, but Mumbai is still India and it still had shitty nightlife compared to anywhere in Europe. Never been to goa, I hear there are some Russian tourists there.

It's taboo in India to approach girls that you don't know. If you approach girls on the street, most will get a little bit freaked out. I approached some girls in nice malls a few times. Nothing really came of that either. Basically both day and night game is difficult. Social game is the best way. I got my Indian flag from a girl I met through friends of friends.

I was disappointed in the average visual quality of girls in India. Indian girls abroad are generally better looking than the ones back in India.

I know of no good websites for pipelining. India has lots of websites for arranged marriage but not dating.

Many people speak English in India, however most people dont. Mainly only people who attend University know English. English proficiency in the Philippines seems better.

Yes, the economy is booming. In many big cities, construction cranes fill the skyline. Indian business ethics are questionable. You'll have to watch your back to make sure your boss or business partner doesn't screw you.

India is overpopulated and polluted. The food supply is not very safe. I recommend getting a cholera vaccine before going. This will help protect you from "Traveler's Diarrhea" or from cholera itself -- I know an American who got cholera visiting India during my stay. I also know another guy who got this vaccine before going -- he did not get sick for three months which is like a miracle.

India has problems with mosquitoes. I was bit many times a day, each and every day I was there.

The cool thing about India is that it's totally insane and surreal. I can't recommend living there, but a short visit would be very interesting.

India

I have traveled fairly widely in India and I co-sign on everything The Duke wrote. Avoid the north if you're looking for girls, there are fewer English speakers in the north and it is far more conservative (i.e. you will hardly see any women on the streets). I'm not into flagging, but I got my Indian flag in the US.

Most of my experience has been in Bangalore. Average quality of girls on the street is abysmal. India is truly the third world, and while it doesn't bother me that much, it's kind of a pain in the ass sometimes. Do not pay attention to any news articles about business in India, and the economy, etc. It can be very challenging to get anything done; the culture of punctuality, quality, etc. is not to be found here.

If you're in Bangalore try Garuda Mall for people. I'm currently in Bangalore (for reasons I don't want to get into, but not for women), and I have seen maybe 6 girls above a 6 in the past 5 days, and I am staying in the heart of the city. Indian women tend to have soft bodies, and small breasts.

India has this incredible effect on many people because of the culture, history, etc. I have to say that I am over it, but it takes many trips and some other shit to make you think of this place as merely another country, and even then there is admittedly something about it despite the often crappy conditions.

As the duke wrote, there is no pipelining as we understand it. Social circle game will be your best bet.

Stick to big cities in the south (Bombay, Bangalore, Madras), they will have the most liberal girls. Moving to smaller cities means more provincial attitudes.

India

Quote: (08-25-2012 05:14 AM)Spartan Wrote:  

I'm really into Indian cuisine/music/culture and the women are hot. Many are slim and sexy. Absolute beauties.
Much better than east asia in terms of my preferences.

Its on my list for next place to go, perhaps move there and live for a bit, especially post grad school. Economy is booming and they speak English-good place for a job.

Staying long term?

If you want to live there long term, for a couple of years or what ever, your best bet is the bigger cities. The reason being that this is where you will have the least culture shock. In Delhi for example, there are malls that wouldn't look out of place in any western city, complete with same stores, from Zara to Gucci.

I know a few expats that live in Delhi, and the lifestyle they lead will not be attainable in the west. The apartment buildings have every amenity imaginable, along with 24 hour servants. BUT, you have to live with blinkers on. Outside of these high end malls, apartments and hotels, there is smell, garbage and pollution every where.

If you only want to go for a few months, pack your bags and head over to Goa from November to March. As a guy who speaks some Russian, you will kill it over there. Whole beaches are taken over by Russians during the winter. It is more common to hear Russian being spoken in these places than English or any Indian language.

Pipelining for Russian girls, VK and Mamba are best. Without a social circle, forget about Indian girls. But, if you live and work there, yes, you will definitely be able to bang some of them. You won't meet them on the street or even in the malls.

India

Spartan, since you know some Russian, consider going north of India to Uzbekistan or Kazakhstan. I've been to Uzbekistan and I can tell you there's a lot of racial variety there. Some of the girls look half russian and half middle-eastern. They have exotic girls that are both attractive and eager to meet foreigners.

India

I would also think that London would be better hunting grounds for DTF south Asians. Anyone have any insight on that?

India

Quote: (08-25-2012 06:57 AM)The Duke Wrote:  

It's taboo in India to approach girls that you don't know. If you approach girls on the street, most will get a little bit freaked out. I approached some girls in nice malls a few times. Nothing really came of that either. Basically both day and night game is difficult.

He seems to have made it. And the chicks look good to me.

PS.: If any haters come and say: OMGAWD FAKE FAKE, CANT BE REAL, SHE GLANCED PAST THE CAMERA AND SMILED, SHE HAD CROSSED LEGS ONLY FEMALE FRIENDS DO THAT, FAKE!!! Dont bother replying.

India

Spartan,I lived in India for four years ( Udaipur, Rajasthan ),ran a hotel there and learnt to speak passable Hindi. Despite that being in my favour I only banged 3 Indian girls in all my time there. Rajasthan was admittedly a conservative state so that made things harder then had I been chasing 'sundar lerki's' in Bombay however even there it is hard and built on social circle.

The girls I banged were 2 dancers that I hired for certain events at the hotel and a Bollywood actress. Being a dancer/actress in India means you are on the edge of cultural norms because you are flaunting your body on public view. Therefore they were looser girls morally and easier for me to bang. I could have banged regular Indian girls but it would have required me to date them in secret for a long long time. I considered doing that with one very good looking girl but it would have messed her up when I eventually left the country and I sure wasn't going to marry her.

The thing is that the dating scene works in an incomprehensible way compared to us westerners. Men there usually have arranged marriages and don't get laid til their wedding night or at least they would not if they did not resort to prostitutes. There are whole villages and towns where the main business is prostitution. There are more pro's in India per capita then Thailand and that tells you how the scene is there. Men don't go to clubs there ( I am talking about India in general terms as is experienced by the average dude ) instead to meet girls they ride on their scooters or bicycles or walk along the place where the town promenades in the evening and they flirt by looks and smiles. If a smile is reciprocated from a girl they find out who she is ( social circle game ) and write a love letter and give it to someone to pass on to her or try to get her number and send an sms. They then meet in secret for years not telling anyone and in constant fear of her family finding out. They lead little secret relationships that are very childish,like we did when we were 10 years old,just holding hands maybe a quick peck on the cheek. That is the lucky ones. The rest resign themselves to not falling in love but just letting mum and dad find them someone. I know intelligent people out there,successful seemingly modern people who did not meet their wive's until they lifted the veil after they were pronounced man and wife. Imagine that! Most were terribly unhappy. Imagine knowing you had just married an ugly bitch! That is why the 'arranged marriages work' line is a myth. They don't work behind the scenes at all,they just work statistically because families won't allow them to divorce due to shame and honour reasons. Fucked up!

I have digressed...Go to India,it's a mad experience. The contrasts are amazing,check out Ladakh or the North East,wild and stunning places which you will love but don't go expecting to bang regular Indian girls. What you can do is bang hundreds of horny backpackers. Get on the trail that goes from Dharamsala then down to Pahar Ghanj in Delhi down to Agra,then Pushkar ( maybe up to Jaiselmere if you fancy a camel safari ) then Udaipur,down to Bombay,chase some rich chicks,fuck some women in the Ashram in pune and then Goa where you will fuck plenty,then Hampi,on to Om beach in Karnataka and then down to Trivandrum for some more beach fun....Thousands of horny Russians,French,Israeli,Scando chicks take this route every year. I had great times riding my Royal Enfield along the route with a different girl on the back each week,awesome memories.

Get some Thai dye shit on,get some beads and talk about how 'amazing and spiritual' India is, drop into conversations how you are studying to play Sitar with your guru in Varanassi and the backpackers will fall at your feet and worship you. They are all the same,going to India to 'find themselves' but merely finding themselves being fucked by a filthy rickshaw wallah who read their palm and told them the story of how Ganesh got his elephant head. For someone with your experiences in Europe you will bang loads.

P.s If you like black chicks go to church there on a Sunday. You will meet hundreds of African students at church and they love to party and fuck hard. You'll get invites to their parties with no trouble.

India

Careerwise, I'm not so sure that India is that great. Wages would be pretty darn low for example. $1000/per month is considered bank! Generally speaking, IT work, accounting, call center & outsourcing work is where it's at. Of course there are entrepreneurial opportunities, but again, unless you start some kind of Indian internet site, even if you are successful, total earnings will be low by western standards.

As for girls, the issue is that in India even wearing jeans is "scandalous" as they are form fitting and show off your curves and butt. Traditional women wear saris in the south and the salwar kameez in the north.

Your best bet is in the big cities, this is where the more liberal, more western dressed women are. Additionally, they are more likely to have more western values. Look up the Khan sisters. They are like the Hilton/Kardashian sisters and have their own reality show.

Another gold mine is outsourcing workers. They usually live away from their hometown, away from the prying eyes of their parents/relatives. Also, both the North and the South have large disadvantages when it comes to women/life. Good luck, but just know that India is a pretty conservative place when it comes to picking up women.

India

Quote: (08-25-2012 01:02 PM)darren1michaels Wrote:  

He seems to have made it. And the chicks look good to me.

I can think of two occasions where I got phone numbers doing stuff like what was in that video. When I called these girls in an attempt to meet up for some coffee/tea, I got rejection. Two attempts is not a large sample set, so maybe I was just unlucky. But I can tell you with certainty that India is much more difficult than SEA, South America, or Eastern Europe.

India

Quote: (08-25-2012 03:33 PM)The Duke Wrote:  

But I can tell you with certainty that India is much more difficult than SEA, South America, or Eastern Europe.

Yea i believe that, probably one of hardest areas to pull chicks. But i dont believe its impossible, and i doubt most indian girls go as virgins into marriage. India is definitly on my must visit list to see it for myself.

India

Another possibility for getting a bang/flag in India, and actually easier than unmarried targets in their early 20s, is married women in their 30s.

Again, I think it requires social circle game, but from the parties that I attended while I was there, I got the distinct impression that these middle/upper class women in their 30s and early 40s are DTF. Now, yes, a lot of Indian women do become absolute ogres after they hit 30, but there is a distinct segment of these upper class women that care of themselves, travel abroad, are well read, love to party and have fun. They want to emulate the whole Sex and the City lifestyle. Their husbands are mostly boring, unattractive, beta workaholics. These women are absolutely ripe for the plucking. If one must get an Indian flag in India, and banging married women doesn't conflict with your moral code, then this is the easiest way to go.

India

Spent a month in India. Was there more for the traveling at the time, but still went to bars (both expat and local-ish) every other night just to drink while on the road. Rarely saw women. Didn't have the cash for the upscale joints though, so maybe that'd be a different story. Seems like a huge uphill battle.

However, I spent a good amount of my time in Dehli / Rajasthan. I made it to Goa / Kerala but didnt check out the non-backpacker scene.

From some cute expat Indian women I've met while living in the Middle East, Kerala / Goa /Southern India (more Christian areas) seem to be a lot more liberal. Maybe focus your efforts there. But be ready to work for it. I prefer American Sorostitutes for this demo, personally.

< site currently trashed >

India

Local Delhi Talent

[Image: QriDW.jpg]
[Image: 238aM.jpg]

Salsa Night Delhi Style

[Image: PrDTv.jpg]

Russian Girl, Model I think

[Image: EWzrA.jpg]

Cute Uzbek Girl living in Delhi
[Image: ajLKn.jpg]

"Indian PUA" goes for the Claw
[Image: xSgV7.jpg]

India

Everything that Vorkuta wrote is dead on. Rooh wrote about Niche markets for PUA's.

http://www.rooshv.com/how-men-will-learn...the-future

I believe teaching game to Desi dudes (Indian, Pakistani, Bengali and Sri lanakans) can be a profitable business, seems like few are tapping into it already.....

"You can not fake good kids" - Mike Pence

India

Quote: (08-28-2012 02:27 PM)Lothario Wrote:  

Everything that Vorkuta wrote is dead on. Rooh wrote about Niche markets for PUA's.

http://www.rooshv.com/how-men-will-learn...the-future

I believe teaching game to Desi dudes (Indian, Pakistani, Bengali and Sri lanakans) can be a profitable business, seems like few are tapping into it already.....

I'm sure mechanico would love to do this...

India

Man About great pics dude! Sorry to be cynical, but are there 100 guys standing around that small group of girls? I feel Indian bars even at a salsa night will be a sausage fest.

India

How are Indian girls when they are drunk? I still cannot believe that a country of 1 Billion people, you cannot go and smash.

Toronto is shyt but I was fcuking, just not to the level I would like.

I cannot believe that Indian is the same. Give an Indian lizard some rum, spin some fanciful Bollywood notion in her ear..no?

A lot of the guys who speak on India are Indian (or look Indian)and a lot of Indian lizards fear that the guys will blab about their sexual exploits to their friends thus fcuking up the family name.

What about the non Indian hunters? The white guys? The black guys? How would they fare with a drunk Indian lizard isolated from the herd?

My logic says it is impossible for a place of 1 Billion people not to have bang worthy tarts. The ROI might be poor but it exists surely.

When I get my money right, I will go to India with my Indian friend. He has never been to India but he has been to Jamaica.

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

India

Nice find on the pictures Man About. The thing is though,that is the elitist side of Delhi,the one that the average traveller would not get into. Also the two hottest women were foreign ( Uzbek and Russian ). These places do exist in Mumbai and Delhi but you need contacts to get into them on the right nights - that is by no means impossible to do but you need to spend time there and hit the right crowd.

Outside of the big metro cities and major tourist areas there is nothing in the way of bars and pubs and clubs in the way we know them. Some states you can't even buy alcohol in without a foreigner's permit. When I used to go down to Gujarat state I had to smuggle beer with me or pay the hotel manager to sort something out. It's hard to understand just how backwards and anti-Game India is until you've travelled there that is why targeting fellow travellers is the way to go Those Israeli chicks are incredible!

If you do want to tap hot Indian women then move to Delhi or Mumbai,preferably Mumbai although it is a bigger shit hole. I was in a mini relationship with an actress who was famous in the mid 90's there. She came to the city I lived in to film and we met at a mutual friend's house and hit it off. She invited me to Bombay and I lived with her for a month seeing a side of India only the elite class see. That was mad,going to clubs where there were Indian men and women doing lines of coke openly on tables. I'd never even seen an Indian women drink alcohol before that! There are some stunning women in Mumbai as it's the film industry capitol but you won't meet them unless you have an in. However if you do get in then being a foreigner is a DHV if you carry yourself right.

I used to go to rural regions on my motorbike all the time looking for adventures. I used to end up in towns where they had never seen a foreigner before and have the entire village surrounding me gawking,mad adventures. I mention this because in the villages I would see some girls who had the potential to be stunning. Tall with exquisite aquiline features. Put them in jeans and heels and a blouse,give them some fake tits and you'd have the hottest girl but they live in a world so utterly different to ourselves that it would be impossible to do so. In the villages they worship dung! That's right,they scrape up the cow shit with their hands and place it in a pile on their doorstep and pray to it in the morning. I don't say that to mock their beliefs ( I'm a Jew and we believe all kinds of weird shit ) but merely to emphasise the vast unbridgeable cultural divide between us and the average Indian chick who does not live in a metro city ( Madras,Calcutta,Bombay,Delhi,Bangalore etc ). So yes there are potentially hot women in the country but you could never in a hundred years have any kind of relationship with one,they have no concept of what a knife and fork is so 'getting' each other is impossible.

The saying is in India that only the rich and the poor are free. The middle classes are too ruled by social mores,and they are conservative. Therefore target rich girls from the upper classes in the metros or target the Dalit class gils ( untouchables ). I fucked two of them but again,they are backwards and had little idea how to fuck. The idea of a BJ repulsed them. They soon learned to love the Angrezi lingum however! The other way to get laid constantly in India is to hire staff at your place. The rule in India is that the man of the house fucks his cleaners or cook etc. So put an advert in the paper and interview for a cleaning position. Give them 20 Euros a month and fuck them as much as you want. I never took that route with my staff as it felt too exploitative but my Indian friends fucked their staff regularly.

India

Vorkuta, your insight is absolutely insane dude.

Where and how long were you in India for?

I havent lived in India for 7 years and every trip back is surreal.

India

Quote: (08-29-2012 04:23 AM)Sirob Wrote:  

Yeah India is exactly that,surreal! You see such fucked up stuff that you can't believe you've seen. I went there backpacking when I was 19 back in 1994. Ended up getting sick in Udaipur and kind of never left. Stayed for four years and ended up running a guest house.

Where did you live in India?

India

Born and bred in Bombay, typical upper middle class.

Had no idea of game till 2 years ago, so you can imagine the betaness.

Got the fcuk out of dodge in 2005 and have never gone back (except for a couple of weeks every year).

Every time I go back, it strengthens my resolve never to set foot there.

For sights and sounds tho, the place is off the charts. Check out "The White Tiger" by Arvind Adiga. Brilliant book.

Quote: (08-29-2012 04:40 AM)Vorkuta Wrote:  

Quote: (08-29-2012 04:23 AM)Sirob Wrote:  

Yeah India is exactly that,surreal! You see such fucked up stuff that you can't believe you've seen. I went there backpacking when I was 19 back in 1994. Ended up getting sick in Udaipur and kind of never left. Stayed for four years and ended up running a guest house.

Where did you live in India?

India

You're Indian Sirob! Cool.

Yeah I can relate to your betaness,my time there made me far more beta then I'd have been had I stayed in Europe. I used to call my friends sisters there bahen ji and shit like that instead of trying to bang them. I remember coming back to the UK and having all these weird mannerisms and practices like putting Amla oil in my hair and smoking biddi's shit like that. I was an Indian in white skin to all intents and purposes,I can laugh about it now.

Indians get such a rough time on here and mostly it's deserved but what people don't understand is just how difficult it is for Indian men not to be beta and to have game,unless you are from the right family you've got no chance. They can't see their own betaness whilst in India because it is the cultural norm,just like I can't look objectively at my own cultural practices easily without travelling. Even their films show betaness in male leads when it comes to women. Look at roles
by Salman Khan or Akshe Kumar or even Amitabh etc,they are macho when fighting other men but when they go home they resort to being beta men around women. Look at films like Hum Aapke Hain Kaun,Salman Khan plays a character that we simply don't have in western film roles,nobody acts like that around women they like in the West unless they are ten years old.

Having said that there are alpha guys in India. I knew some gang leaders who were alpha fuckers but they were the 'gunda admi's' who did not care about usual social rules. There were also some great men,true friends there who had your back. I employed a Dalit lad to clean my hotel and we became great friends. Once I had an altercation with a group of tourist touts who all came to my hotel to give me a beating because I wouldn't pay their bullish commission. They thought a foreigner was an easy touch. My Dalit mate Ramesh went to his neighborhood and got his gang
together. About 40 dalits arrived at my hotel armed with swords and knives as a show to make sure I was never threatened again. I never was. That's why I have more time for Indians then many on this board. There are a lot of bloody good guys over there they just happen to put women on a pedestal. Take an Indian out of that beta culture though and they do alright for themselves just like yourself.