rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Faking Fame in New York City

VIDEO: http://gawker.com/5937205/prankster-pret...-celebrity

Quote:Quote:

Brett Cohen made himself look like a somebody by hiring photographers, bodyguards, and an entourage to follow him around Times Square and make him look famous.

They didn't even have to make up a fake story. As the crew walked over to Times Square, the crowds around Brett grew on each consecutive block. Very few people even questioned who he was, where he was from, or what he does. Brett took pictures with nearly 300 people before the stunt ended.

[Image: american.gif]

He could have banged at least one of those hot chicks.

Lesson internalized.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Interesting concept, but what would the cost per notch be?

Oh..... Oh....... The wheels are turning. This could be a great inside joke that a crew of friends could pull off to get poon in places like New York, Miami, and LA. This can be parleyed by lesser players (guys with average looks, and wardrobe like the mope in the video) to crush some serious 9 range honeys.

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine

It is crazy what has become of American culture. The guy acts like a celebrity and all these people talk about how much they love him and how great he is. Unreal.

I agree with Tuthmosis, he could have easily got one of those chicks with not much of an effort.

He had a crew of 14 people to help pull this off. So to do something similar it wouldn't be that much money, maybe $100 x 14 people for a few hours, plus some better clothes, and maybe rent a nice car or hotel room. All total, no more than $2,000 and for that one day you are a celebrity, have high DHV, and could probably pull any girl there.

WOW! What a bunch of fucking retards. I've always thought it's weird how so many people (especially guys) get crazy over famous people. We all eat, shit and shower every day. I'm not gonna worship you or push through crowds to take a picture. This clip from A Bronx Tale has always stuck with me and pops up in my mind when someone says some stupid shit about celebrities around me.

It kind of reminds me of guys who go crazy when they see a sexy girl somewhere. Eyeballs popping out and willing to do anything just to try and have a chance with her like she's the last female left on the planet.