rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What do you think of the Lifestyle forum's prefixes?

I'm talking about the Health, Fitness, Making Money, etc tags that go before a thread title. Is it useful?

Even if the title is self evident I think the tags step up the level of organization, you know exactly which category of Lifestyle you're getting into.

eh, they make no difference tbh

they're fine. Why are some black and some blue? I think they should all be black.

Quote: (08-25-2012 05:19 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  

they're fine. Why are some black and some blue? I think they should all be black.

Why you being racist man? jk [Image: wink.gif]

The tags are helpful since Lifestyle forum has many different categories and cuts the need for more sub-forums.

I like them. Not sure how I feel about having them in all RVF subforums, however.

Quote: (02-16-2014 01:05 PM)jariel Wrote:  
Since chicks have decided they have the right to throw their pussies around like Joe Montana, I have the right to be Jerry Rice.

Yes

Any suggestions for adding new categories?

Don't know if it's technically feasible but it would be nice if you could click on the category and it would take you just to posts showing that particular category. Or maybe a dropdown that will show only a certain category.

Quote: (08-26-2012 10:37 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

Any suggestions for adding new categories?
I have three suggestions!

Technology/Tech: This subform can be great for finding good technology info that can make our lives easier. I'm not saying spam the forums with shit like "APPUL SUX CAWK SLURP SLURP. PCS FOREVER SLURP SLURP" but ways that technology can be useful to our lives. I remember Parlay saying something about programming his room so that he could dim the lights and play his iPod. Things like that could definitely help out a player's life.

Art: Maybe we could learn from each other how to play guitar, Photoshop, paint draw all kinds of things that could make us a better person. Add our mindset with the ability to create some artistic work and it's a damn good combination.

Law/Legal: I don't know why I'm suggesting this but a good knowledge on laws would definitely help us get to know how rules are different than the US and such like that.

That's all I can think of.

Nope.

Yes.

New Category Suggestion: State control/Self-help discussion.

I like them and would like to see them used more. I often come on this forum to find information on things, I go to the search engine and put the prefix search in. I would guess there are a lot of people who register on here just to read and sometimes post such as me.

Overall, I do like the prefixes.

Also I agree with Technics.

Cars: best ones for price, how to save fuel etc.

Check out my thread Essential android tools for modern players and alphas to find out how to make your android phone your wingman, or click here and scroll down if you only need to root it.

Want sound that puts iPods and iPhones to shame? I got you covered!

I would like an education tag about books to read, good movies and resourses. The lifestyle section is by far my favourite.