rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Props to Roosh for His "Book Reviews" Blog Series

Just wanted to give a shout-out to Roosh for his "Book Reviews" blog series, the most recent of which was posted today:

More Books Reviews #13

Roosh's blog series has given me many suggestions over the last few years for new reading material. Some of my favorites I learned about through Roosh include The Rise and Fall of the Third Reich by William Shirer, Ancient Rome by Simon Baker, and Griftopia by Matt Taibbi.

Being well-read is an admirable quality, in my mind, and constantly learning and expanding one's knowledge is one facet of many making a great man.

Personally I try to get through 3-5 books per month, mixture of fiction and non-fiction. I learn a lot of factual knowledge, and even read a line or two occasionally that I want to try on a woman.

If you're not already reading a few books a month, give it a try. I used to think I didn't have the time, but I read a little bit wherever I can - riding the bus, having my morning cigarette, taking a dump, etc.

Quote: (02-16-2014 01:05 PM)jariel Wrote:  
Since chicks have decided they have the right to throw their pussies around like Joe Montana, I have the right to be Jerry Rice.

I bought Arnold on kindle after reading the latest article in my rss reader. I hope you're an Amazon affiliate Roosh and get a kickback on that shit.

I always wonder where Roosh even hears about all these books. They're almost never books I've ever heard of before.

Had a look at the lists and added a few books on my Sony reader before looking forward to expanding my knowledge

I love it.

Those are my favorite Roosh posts, by far.

Quote: (08-25-2012 12:11 AM)Andy_B Wrote:  

I love it.

Those are my favorite Roosh posts, by far.

I agree, the book review posts, for me, are some of his best posts. No other book reviewer extracts the most valuable information from the book and breaks in down so simply. I he can dominate the book review section of the manosphere.