rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Munich and Berlin- October 3rd to ??

I'm going to be in Munich for Oktoberfest from October 3rd to October 8th, and afterwards, I'm planning on heading to Berlin. The trip is open-ended, as there isn't a set amount of days that I have planned. Anyone want to meet up for a few drinks/heading out?

Yes, I am in Munich.
Let me know when you are heading for the beertents and I'll join you.

(Wtf, is it already time for Octoberfest..)

fkexpat, keep in mind that Oktoberfest is over by then and the character of the city switches immediately - the Germans are back to work from summer fiesta, the locals walk mechanically and robotically to work and back, don't smile at all, aren't very willing to stop and help (yo, I've seen a dark haired lady in her 30s, she's bicycling with her baby in a carriage attached in the back, and a bunch of older German ladies yelled and scolded her for being on the wrong side of the road momentarily; I'm like yo, chill). If you're down to plant flags, then I want help learning to close.

My bad, it ends on October 7, 2012, Sunday. Could be a good situation towards the end. But yo, if we could get to the business, I'm down; PM or email and keep us posted.

Just bumping this up since it's getting closer to October 3rd when I'm arriving.