rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Beta husband runs in heels for raped wife's Safehouse fundraiser

http://www.reddit.com/r/self/comments/ye...w_its_all/

[Image: Al7bQ.jpg]

that'll show those rapist...

Mother of god.

I'm already not having the best day. This...

...ugh...

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

Insane beta logic:

If weak men take advantage of women.

Then women take advantage of real men

I don't understand how men can say that women make them a better person. That is completely stupid and false.

A woman can never make a man better than he already is. She merely turns him more beta and he THINKS she has made him better. I think men who make these ignorant statements are seriously pussy whipped.

Don't hate the guy, it's most likely the chick who has manipulated him. He's just another blue pill man. The only way I'd go through with something like this is if she agreed to let me bang her and three of her hot best friends.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Is this supposed to make her feel better.... is it just to raise money?

my school has a sexual awareness office, and when they came to speak about rape at my fraternity, they told us that rape jokes are unacceptable because they imply that rape is funny. Then, they showed us a video of Dave Chappelle's prison rape bit. I didn't understand what I was supposed to learn from that.

Likewise, I don't understand what I am expected to learn from a guy running in high heels.

I feel bad calling him a beta husband, but if the shoe fits, he's probably already wearing it.

This being Reddit, the dude gets unanimous applause.

American women get this weird kick out of dominating and humiliating their men. It's as if they want to see if their man is pussy enough to do it. If he is, the relationship will end or the sex will stop, and... time to shop for a new man!

His wife was raped? I feel bad for both of them.
But this shit? Instead of violent revenge fantasies and being restrained by his buddies from cracking heads with a baseball bat, he symbolically emasculates himself? Your wife's gonna be dry as a bone from here on in.

Dr Johnson rumbles with the RawGod. And lives to regret it.

Maybe he's the one that got raped, not his wife.

Looks like mental rape to me. Probably will be cockolded for this too.

I don't understand the behavior of women who manipulate their men into doing things that will make them less attracted to them. It's like a guy scheming for ways to get his girlfriend/wife to gain a bunch of weight or stop wearing sexy clothes. It just goes to show that women don't understand how their own attraction mechanisms work I guess.

Anyone know if she was raped before or after they got married? I think he's smiling too much to have me believe that he was with her when it happened. That makes him more of a pussy because you don't wife up a rape victim. I learned that the hard way.

10/14/15: The day I learned that convicted terrorists are treated with more human dignity than veterans.

It says, "taking advantage of women."

That's not rape.

That means the girl got drunk, did something she regretted, and not wants to blame everyone save herself.

Quote: (08-18-2012 09:29 PM)gringochileno Wrote:  

I don't understand the behavior of women who manipulate their men into doing things that will make them less attracted to them. It's like a guy scheming for ways to get his girlfriend/wife to gain a bunch of weight or stop wearing sexy clothes. It just goes to show that women don't understand how their own attraction mechanisms work .

If there was an Encyclopedia describing women, the bolded text would be in the opening paragraph.

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

Did the poor chump think for a second that his wife willingly banged the dude(s) whom she claimed raped her, and then at the risk of being discovered and shamed, she cried rape?

Quote: (08-18-2012 09:42 PM)MikeCF Wrote:  

It says, "taking advantage of women."

That's not rape.

That means the girl got drunk, did something she regretted, and not wants to blame everyone save herself.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

The man is being mentally raped by the wife.

What the fuck is this shit about? I can't even fathom the logic that made him think this was a good idea...

I can't even lavish this guy with my hate; he marries damaged goods and is proud enough of that fact to wear heels?

Some men are beyond help.