rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Alpha enough?

Alpha enough?

I just wonder the kind of circus the media would do if instead of a white man you'd have a woman holding that dog in that feeezing lake. Since this is not the case, this post is going to be lost in a second tier city newspaper.

With God's help, I'll conquer this terrible affliction.

By way of deception, thou shalt game women.

Diaboli virtus in lumbar est -The Devil's virtue is in his loins.

Alpha enough?

I think it's better with a man and his best friend. Fuck the media.

Great photo, thanks for sharing the article Luvianka.

Alpha enough?

Nice picture. Article is [Image: gay.gif] as fuck though. Written by a female obviously. Oh well.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Alpha enough?

It would be cool if that was a wolf or a bear.

Alpha enough?

That pic was mad viral last week. Was everywhere.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/08/08...55609.html

I would hold my dog like that. (No homo.)

Alpha enough?

He can parlay this into boatloads of poon if he is so inclined.

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine

Alpha enough?

I don't get why it's such a big deal.

It's good to see a content dog? Ponytails are weird. Don't grow your hair if you want to hold it back.

Alpha enough?

I can never have a moment like that with my dog. She is afraid to swim [Image: sad.gif]

10/14/15: The day I learned that convicted terrorists are treated with more human dignity than veterans.

Alpha enough?

Any man who's had a good companion dog would do much the same (if your attitude toward dogs is that they're working animals rather than companions, you're liable to put them down a lot earlier, and there's nothing really wrong with that, just a different attitude). Dogs are loyal as hell to the end; reward that shit.

Alpha enough?

That dog looks almost human with its facial expression.

Dude reminds me of John Lennon.

One of the big reasons I love dogs is that they're loyal and obedient as you treat them right, which makes them lovable. American women can learn from the "real" bitches.

Alpha enough?

Quote: (08-17-2012 09:31 PM)Enfant_Terrible Wrote:  

One of the big reasons I love dogs is that they're loyal and obedient as you treat them right, which makes them lovable. American women can learn from the "real" bitches.
[Image: well-done-o.gif]
[Image: potd.gif]

Alpha enough?

Quote: (08-17-2012 09:31 PM)Enfant_Terrible Wrote:  

That dog looks almost human with its facial expression.

Dude reminds me of John Lennon.

(No beasto)