rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Is there an equivelent to CitySearch or Yelp in Argentina?

Im in Cordoba Argentina right now, and I just went and got a haircut, and its probably one of the shittiest haircuts I've ever gotten. They totally fcked it up.

I walked out of my apartment, and walked around for a few blocks and went into the first place i found. It was a high-end place. Looked real clean and upscale. It actually looked better than the barbershop I go to in the US, so I figured they would do a good job. Wrong.

Anyway, Is there a website in Argentina where I can read reviews for services such as haircuts, restaurants, drycleaners, etc ? I gotta find a good place to get my haircut corrected tomorrow.

For a backwater like Cordoba, see what you can find on Tripadvisor.

You don't have one of the Argie guy style cuts which looks like a self-inflicted mullet do you?

"Im in Cordoba Argentina right now, and I just went and got a haircut, and its probably one of the shittiest haircuts I've ever gotten. They totally fcked it up."

Ha. What were you going for? A faux hawk? Maybe next time print out a few pictures from http://hotchickswithdouchebags.com/ and give them to the hair cutter.

Just playing.

"Anyway, Is there a website in Argentina where I can read reviews for services such as haircuts, restaurants, drycleaners, etc ? "

I have never come across one.

But I sense a biz op here...

Quote: (01-06-2010 05:20 PM)toddh Wrote:  

You don't have one of the Argie guy style cuts which looks like a self-inflicted mullet do you?

lol. yeah some of these argie guys have some weird hair.

Quote: (01-06-2010 05:32 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Maybe next time print out a few pictures

Good Idea. I was thinking of taking my camera with me. I've got some pics on there of me right after a haircut. But this guy sucked so bad I could have showed him 1000 pictures and he still would have fucked up my hair. I dont understand how he's still employed.

I think he was gay too. Aren't gay guys supposed to gut good hair?

Maybe he was too distracted checking out your cock.

Post pics dude.

Of the haircut, not your cock obviously.

Quote: (01-06-2010 06:13 PM)Lumiere Wrote:  

Of the haircut, not your cock obviously.

I'm glad you clarified. I was about to unzip. lol

Quote: (01-06-2010 04:49 PM)PartyTime Wrote:  

Anyway, Is there a website in Argentina where I can read reviews for services such as haircuts, restaurants, drycleaners, etc ?

This one it´s just a matter of time.

This is why I've been cutting my own hair for the past 9 months.

" This is why I've been cutting my own hair for the past 9 months. "

Now that is a true traveler.

Quote: (01-08-2010 12:10 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

" This is why I've been cutting my own hair for the past 9 months. "

Now that is a true traveler.

I don't think I've had anyone else cut my hair since elementary school. By 7th grade I'd learned how to cut my own high-top fade(complete with lines) using a hand mirror.

LOL. I got the best haircut of my life in Argentina. When I came back to the states, everybody was giving me compliments on my hair. I got mine at a high-end place in Las Canitas, Buenos Aires.

While traveling, I've had some bad haircuts. Usually it's due to communication problems. I've never had a problem when I bring a picture with me. The picture I bring with me now is the one I took after my Argentine haircut.