rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Old cunt slaps guy in face, husband steps in and gets pushed down bleachers.

Would you have hit her back? I think he reacted the best he could in that situation and with a lot of restraint. If he cocked back and slapped her good every white knight within 10 rows would have been on him. Comes off as a douchebag in his mannerisms, but I would have been shit-talking the cunt too.

Comments are good, though.

Wow, scapegoating.

If that was in Asian country where you can't use bad words to older people (even though they said it first), he could be a douchebag.
But that was in America. If a older man tells me 'fuck you', I will tell him 'fuck you motherfucker'.
I can't believe the older guy attacked him first and fell because he was too old but people came after the young guy.

I had this older guy talking me shit for 30 min because I threw cigarettes on the ground at a coffee shop.
I literally wanted to grab him by the neck but I knew how people are going to react to that so I just listened......

Quote: (08-16-2012 04:42 AM)Sebastian Wrote:  

If that was in Asian country where you can't use bad words to older people (even though they said it first), he could be a douchebag.
But that was in America. If a older man tells me 'fuck you', I will tell him 'fuck you motherfucker'.
I can't believe the older guy attacked him first and fell because he was too old but people came after the young guy.

I had this older guy talking me shit for 30 min because I threw cigarettes on the ground at a coffee shop.
I literally wanted to grab him by the neck but I knew how people are going to react to that so I just listened......
In Asia, old people are less likely to be dick heads so they get the respect they deserve.

do we know what started the argument in the first place?

Detective Rust Cohle: "All the dick swagger you roll, you can't spot crazy pussy?"

I would have slapped her back in a heart beat

Looks like this was at the US Open. I guess there's stricter rules for how to behave at tennis matches, so I could see people being upset with a loud mouth. That being said, if the guy is out of line then go get security. Too many people get bold off of an expected chivalry. Don't use violence against someone, unless you're prepared for them to use violence on you.

Quote: (08-16-2012 01:45 AM)UgSlayer Wrote:  

Would you have hit her back? I think he reacted the best he could in that situation and with a lot of restraint. If he cocked back and slapped her good every white knight within 10 rows would have been on him. Comes off as a douchebag in his mannerisms, but I would have been shit-talking the cunt too.

Comments are good, though.

If a woman, or anyone for that matter, slaps me in public with a hundred witnesses, I go get security or a policeman, and I tell them (a) I intend to press assault charges and (b) please remove her.

His mistake was arguing with her -- or rather arguing with a woman.

Quote: (08-16-2012 11:19 AM)tenderman100 Wrote:  

If a woman, or anyone for that matter, slaps me in public with a hundred witnesses, I go get security or a policeman, and I tell them (a) I intend to press assault charges and (b) please remove her.

His mistake was arguing with her -- or rather arguing with a woman.

This is exactly the correct move. Did you see what happened when a man attacked him? Still, several white knights stepped in to fuck up the young guy. Imagine if the young guy had actually struck the woman (even in retaliation). He would have been beaten half to death and served time.

I've gotten into public arguments with women, but I keep a distance, make my disparaging remarks, and get the fuck out. I don't stick around or get face-to-face with the chick. That's inviting massive problems.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

So he got slapped, then defended himself when someone attacked him, and he's the bad guy?

The man was attacked by two people!

Fuck tennis.

If I were the old guy, I'd tell my wife to back down before this ever happened. There is no way I'd let my woman start a fight with a guy - there is no telling who is a psycho just waiting for a chance to unleash hell.

As far as what I'd do in the young guys situation; I'd press battery charges against both of them.

Quote: (08-16-2012 11:41 AM)Kitsune Wrote:  

If I were the old guy, I'd tell my wife to back down before this ever happened.

They both look pretty drunk. I don't think reasoned logic was within either the 49 year old ugly fatty or the old white haired toad's capacity. Who lead with a head lock against a 27 year old former highschool wrestler.

According to the Post, "The three of 'em have now been banned from tennis matches for two whole years"

Joey Pedevill is the name identified as who said "Fuck" loudly in response to a lost point, which invoked indignant 49-year old mother of six Tracey Falco to slap him, along with her 75-year old dad Lawrence Burnett. (source)

"Most sporting venues I attend these days have signs urging fans to text a number to report issues. Unfortunately it looks like most of the fans where too busy using the cell phones to record the fracas instead, and then beat the traffic home to upload it on YouTube."

"Alpha children wear grey. They work much harder than we do, because they're so frightfully clever. I'm awfully glad I'm a Beta, because I don't work so hard. And then we are much better than the Gammas and Deltas. Gammas are stupid. They all wear green, and Delta children wear khaki. Oh no, I don't want to play with Delta children. And Epsilons are still worse. They're too stupid to be able to read or write. Besides they wear black, which is such a beastly color. I'm so glad I'm a Beta."
--Aldous Huxley, Brave New World

If I were the old guy, I'd tell my wife to back down before this ever happened. There is no way I'd let my woman start a fight with a guy - there is no telling who is a psycho just waiting for a chance to unleash hell.

As far as what I'd do in the young guys situation; I'd press battery charges against both of them.

Apparently that wasn't her husband but her father.

Tenderman is on point here. As a Tennis fan Ill only add that I would have been pissed that a bunch of knuckle heads caused the match to be stopped until security could finally do their jobs and quell this mess. But we get reminded too often that people can't be left up to themselves to do the right thing.

Pretty old vid, but a good one.

What's funny is he had money on the game. Wtf, who bets on tennis? He doesn't fit in at all. Tennis games are not like football or hockey games which might as be WWF matches.

That said, tenderman is correct. As much as it would make us all feel vindicated to see this hag get smacked upside the head, you're looking at jail time.

My personal policy on the matter? Any bitch touches me, I gotta rat her out.

Her white knight gets involved? I'm goin for the jugular.

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

Quote: (08-16-2012 12:54 PM)thedude3737 Wrote:  

Wtf, who bets on tennis?

I believe its origins are as a betting game in the French Court.

"Alpha children wear grey. They work much harder than we do, because they're so frightfully clever. I'm awfully glad I'm a Beta, because I don't work so hard. And then we are much better than the Gammas and Deltas. Gammas are stupid. They all wear green, and Delta children wear khaki. Oh no, I don't want to play with Delta children. And Epsilons are still worse. They're too stupid to be able to read or write. Besides they wear black, which is such a beastly color. I'm so glad I'm a Beta."
--Aldous Huxley, Brave New World

This. If she is out of line, tell her to shut the fuck up, and then apologize to the guy. If she ISN'T out of line, tell her to shut the fuck up and then YOU handle the situation.

The thing is here, the guy might have deserved to get punched in the face, but maybe he didn't. He might have been totally cool before the video started rolling, but the chick pushed his buttons. We don't know. Either way, he will be made to look like the bad guy by the faggot white knights.

Love how they all rush down like badasses when the dude has his back turned after being attacked, and then DRAGGED down the bleachers by some old fuck who can't keep his balance. Kid was in a bad situation. Had he taken a swing on the old dude or the lady, he would have been jumped.

And where the fuck are the police/security? The old lady and old man should BOTH be arrested. Maybe you can get the kid on drunk and disorderly, but how can those two old fucks NOT be charged with assault? Had that kid socked that old bitch in the face before she hit him there is no doubt he would go to jail, and probably be hit with a pretty good jail sentence too. IF she even gets charged, you know the judge lets her off. Bullshit.

I hope that lady never goes across the 7 line to Citi Field. She'll hear a lot worse than one "fuck" over there, especially with how bad the Mets are right now. For the record, this guy isn't a douchebag. He's just a typical loudmouth New Yorker all liquored up.

10/14/15: The day I learned that convicted terrorists are treated with more human dignity than veterans.

This whole thing pisses me off. Why the hell did she get so pissed after he said "fuck"? Does she walk around acting like people's mom and disciplining them? What a crazy bitch. He should of just sat down and completely ignored her. That's pretty funny that he was betting on a tennis game though lol.

I thought that the old guy should have known better than to get involved. I would have slapped her back but the younger dude actually showed restraint.

Since being banned from tennis matches, the younger guy has found a new career in modern video games. [Image: tongue.gif]

Don't get that shit happening at Wimbledon!

This Patrice O'Neal clip fits here:

Quote: (04-24-2013 05:17 PM)cardguy Wrote:  

This Patrice O'Neal clip fits here:

Now that was fucken awesome!

"Get him out of here, get him out of here, get that guy out of here, get him out of here"

Someone call the waaambulance for the grown man who had nothing to do with the incident.

Woman slaps him, old dude kicks him and tries to punch him, yet he has to go. Okay.