rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

'Price is Right' Looking for Its First Male Model

Remember "Barker's Beauties"? Well, they're about to dilute the hell out of them with sausage, all in the name of gender equality.

(Full story.)

Quote:Quote:

'Price is Right' looking for its first male model
By Aaron Couch, The Hollywood Reporter

"The Price is Right" is taking a step toward gender equality, at least for one week in October. The CBS game show announced it is searching for its first male model, with the winner being chosen by the show's audience. The search will be chronicled in a five-part web series next month, which will be streamed on YouTube and the show's website.

The man who books the gig will begin a week of modeling Oct. 15.

Historically, being a "Price is Right" model has not been a good experience for some. Over the years, a number of women have filed lawsuits against former host Bob Barker and show's producers for sexual harassment, racial discrimination and wrongful termination.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Tuth think about their target audience. Are you home watching TV between the hours of 9am and 5pm?

If this was Wheel of Fortune I'd be a little more perturbed. It's mostly on at night.

Team Nachos

Quote: (08-15-2012 11:25 AM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

Tuth think about their target audience. Are you home watching TV between the hours of 9am and 5pm?

If this was Wheel of Fortune I'd be a little more perturbed. It's mostly on at night.

Yeah, I thought the same thing. It's surprising it didn't happen earlier, but Barker was such a powerful force, no one could fuck with his built-in, hand-picked, at-work harem. Since Drew Carrey is too weak a figure to demand a pussy-only staff, they're outsourcing the job to some conventionally good-looking dude. Dude is going to come in and start banging his chicks Day One.

I've banged two girls who were on the show. What are the odds of that?

Quote: (08-15-2012 11:48 AM)el mechanico Wrote:  

I've banged two girls who were on the show. What are the odds of that?

As contestants or beauties?

Quote: (08-15-2012 11:36 AM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

Quote: (08-15-2012 11:25 AM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

Yeah, I thought the same thing. It's surprising it didn't happen earlier, but Barker was such a powerful force, no one could fuck with his built-in, hand-picked, at-work harem. Since Drew Carrey is too weak a figure to demand a pussy-only staff, they're outsourcing the job to some conventionally good-looking dude. Dude is going to come in and start banging his chicks Day One.

I've been watching that show since I was a kid. The US and the economy was different in the 70's and 80's when Barker was hosting it. My father was able to earn a decent living and have a new car just by swinging a hammer. So Barker was the representative image of the successful American male.

Nowadays we have Drew Carey who represents the game-less 30-40 year old American man-child who grew up on video games. Very fitting if you ask me but hardly a concern to us who are in the know [Image: wink.gif]

Team Nachos