rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Women poisons Boyfriend for 3 years, rationalizes it was "only for attention"

Fellas, be careful when your girl hands you that coffee in the morning.

http://gma.yahoo.com/blogs/abc-blogs/wom...ories.html

This woman has poisoned the father of her child for the last 3 years with Visine in his drinking water. Over that time period, he suffered from constant nausea, vomiting and blood pressure and breathing problems.

When caught by the authorities, she took no Accountability(...suprise suprise...) rationalizing that it was only a "bid for his attention".

[Image: womanhamster.gif]

The kicker? She isnt getting tried for attempted murder but instead assault since she wasnt trying to "kill" him, just "harm" him. From 2:20 on in the video, the two male news anchors speak of the "sympathy" the accused woman is getting because it was all just her seeking more attention. I guess theres no limit to society allowing women to attention whore.

They then go on to tell us how "this type of case" (a woman doing harm to a man) almost never goes to trial, instead they tend to settle, resulting in a very low sentence.

The trial has been put on hold so there can be a "cooling off" period where the boyfriend could decide to just move on.

Is there anything todays woman can be held Accountable for?

Stories where the assailants are handed lenient sentences by virtue of being born with a vagina anger me beyond belief.

Imagine a gender role reversal here: "Automatic minimum 10 year sentence for the man with no chance of parole." I can just see that story making headlines across the country.

Yeah, the worst part here is the guy will probably just move on with little to no repurcussions against this psychotic bitch.

If it was me?

Hah.

She'd have to leave the country.

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

I know.

I was watching the video and i couldnt believe how no one really cared.

Women really are like children, everyone thinks it deep down, but dont want to admit it.

Thats why they can know she did wrong, but no one comes down hard on her, just like they wouldnt come down hard on a juvenile (but even for juveniles, the males almost always get sentenced much more harsh).

I laugh at the Juxtaposition: Im a strong independent woman equal to or greater than a man, but if i get in trouble I just "wanted attention".

If any man blamed poisoning a women for years on "needing attention" he would be SHAMED by society and destoryed in court

This is pretty bad, even for women.

Maybe this is a mutant form of Münchausen syndrome by proxy
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M%C3%BCncha...e_by_proxy

Wow, This remind me of the women who set her husband on fire not with a regular oil and a lighter, but with napalm. She looked up how to make napalm got him while he was sleeping and burnt him to a magnificent crisp. After she served 6 months (should be 10000 years) she got a honor of medal for defending her self against domestic violence. Today's modern society portrays women as ''innocent, till proven innocent'' which pisses me off so horribly. If i find out my girlfriend was doing that to me i could not keep my cool man... I'd beat the living shit out of her, even though i pride my self on my cool. Any other thoughts

If he leaves her, I bet he'll still have a hell of a divorce fight on his hands. If he leaves her, that is.

My co-worker is south american and told me it's COMMON that women poison their husband's food/drink with feces, similar to this story above.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

This goes to show that what women value most is attention. From Facebook, to making out with girls in a bar, to poisoning their husbands, they'll do what it takes to get it.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Quote: (08-14-2012 06:45 PM)HusseinsVoice Wrote:  

Wow, This remind me of the women who set her husband on fire not with a regular oil and a lighter, but with napalm. She looked up how to make napalm got him while he was sleeping and burnt him to a magnificent crisp. After she served 6 months (should be 10000 years) she got a honor of medal for defending her self against domestic violence. Today's modern society portrays women as ''innocent, till proven innocent'' which pisses me off so horribly. If i find out my girlfriend was doing that to me i could not keep my cool man... I'd beat the living shit out of her, even though i pride my self on my cool. Any other thoughts

This?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kiranjit_Ahluwalia

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Quote: (08-14-2012 06:48 PM)porscheguy Wrote:  

If he leaves her, I bet he'll still have a hell of a divorce fight on his hands. If he leaves her, that is.

I don't believe that those two were ever legally married, so I don't believe a divorce fight is a possibility. They do, however, live in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, where common law marrage still exists in a diminished form. If the common law marriage was established before 2005, it would be recognized by the courts and divorce would be a possibility. They may or may not have been holding themselves out as being husband and wife prior to 2005. There may very well be a custody battle in the future. I think the father may have some good arguments in that case. Who is to say that she wouldn't do the same thing to their child? I am not admitted to practice in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, so neither of these people will be calling me.

As for the criminal case against the girlfriend, she was incredibly stupid for making that statement to the police. I honestly believe she would have been able to get off in this case if she had kept her mouth shut. If her confession was lawfully obtained, which it probably was, they will probably have a strong case against her. They will, of course, need the boyfriend's testimony to convict her. If they have his testimony and the prosecution were to give her a no-jail offer (which they probably won't), I would take that and run with it and I almost never recommend that a client plead guilty. I think I have plead guilty approximately five times since January 2012. Another angle may be to have these two people get married. In many jurisdictions, a person cannot be compelled to testify against his or her spouse in a criminal proceeding. Yes, some guys are stupid enough to want to get back together with some girl who poisoned them and even get married to her. The potential problem with that strategy is that because of her confession, they may want to go forward even without the boyfriend's testimony. In that case, there is a chance that they could prove this case, but the case would be severely handicapped by not having the boyfriend testify.

I'm going to take a wild guess and assume that this man worked his ass off for his family. When he wasn't working, he was spending time with his child. This made her jealous, so she poisoned him so that he would need her.

I was watching something on TV today that sparked an idea in my head about jealousy and women. It got me thinking about how my ex would get feelings of jealousy towards our pets because I would "pay more attention and show more love" to them. Fortunately, she never did any harm to me or the animals. She would just nag the shit out of me about it, and I would call her retarded for even thinking those thoughts. Kind of scary to think about what could have been. How sick in the head do you have to be to become jealous of something that you brought into your world?

Perhaps it is jealousy (on top of spite) that causes women to keep fathers away from the kids once there is a separation. She gets to play the victim role, and get all the attention that comes along with it. Hopefully this man does the right thing and gets himself, and his child, away from this woman because I have a feeling she will plead out and wind up with a long probation.

10/14/15: The day I learned that convicted terrorists are treated with more human dignity than veterans.

This women killed a 15-month old in 1963. Now they released her.

Has a male baby-killer ever been paroled?

http://news.yahoo.com/betty-smithey-long...ories.html

Her attys says she's almost 70 so she can't hurt anyone? I'm pretty sure she could kill another 15 month old.

Every once in awhile there is justice. This bitch finally exhausted all her appeals.

She posioned her husband, because she was in love with her boss and having an affair. The husband had saved her from addiction and helped her clean up and get her life together.

In her hamster mind it was. "Thank you for saving my life, but you bore me. So, die."

Her's what she looked like at the time of the murder.

[Image: 2125709417_1.jpg]

Here's a longer version of what she did. A bull-dyke detective is what brought her down. The detective seemed to hate her for being pretty more than what she actually did -- from watching reports on it. At any rate, she is at the beginning of a lifetime sentence of carpet munching. Hope that is enough to make her 'gina tingle.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kristin_Rossum