rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Olympic Jailbait rant

Olympic Jailbait rant

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/articl...-soil.html

[Image: article-2187856-1488E9C4000005DC-567_634x629.jpg]

McKayla Maroney, US gymnast, age 16. She poses like a minx in every photo.

Our own government will royally fuck you up if you blink a public eye at this chick. Yet I can only assume that some guy somewhere is tapping that. Cough cough Olypmic fuck fest, anyone? That guy needs to emerge from the shadows. It must take Olympic effort to win a gold medal, but I bet it also takes Olympic effort to get your Olympic Village flag.

PS Don't judge me, I'm [Image: angel.gif][Image: angel.gif][Image: angel.gif]

PPS. Lolo Jones needs to take some lessons.

Olympic Jailbait rant

Depends on where in the US you are. In her state (CA) she is off limits, but in my state (NJ) she is good to go. I don't know if I could go for it though, someone posted a picture of the Grinch claiming it as her newest photo. What has been seen cannot be unseen.

Who the hell am I kidding? I would hit it so hard the first person to pull me out would be crowned King of England.

10/14/15: The day I learned that convicted terrorists are treated with more human dignity than veterans.

Olympic Jailbait rant

Age of consent laws are quaint.

A hot 16 year old has way more game than just about any guy. That girl would require my tightest game, and I'd still need a lot of luck.

Yet someone the law thinks they can't consent to sex and thus need protection from predatory old men.

Olympic Jailbait rant

I think her face is fucked personally.

Olympic Jailbait rant

I guess when you're young you can rely on age of consent laws to cover your ass, but once you hit your mid 20s, you really are better off to play it safe. At my age, I won't even hold a conversation with a girl who can't legally by alcohol.

FWIW, the reason we have those consent laws is to keep 30 year old dudes from hanging around in high school parking lots. The reason the law feels they need protection from predatory old men is because people that young may know what they're doing, but they lack the ability to understand the potential consequences of their actions.

Olympic Jailbait rant

She looks like a mutt IMO, and aside from a tight body she really does not have much going on.

I would need a extraordinarily hot female whom looks older than actually 16 to go through on it. Like other posters said once you get into that realm of things you deal with a broad whom game is rock solid herself. I fucked a 17 year old girl once at 23, I met her in the bar for fuck sakes so right of the bat I had no clue. After we downed a shit load of shots I ended up in her bed... I found out the next day she recently turned 17.. ooops.. I laughed and chalked it up.

Anyways tho Alexandra Raisman is waaaay hotter.

[Image: article-2188051-148B0EAD000005DC-916_634x627.jpg]

This broad the OP posted looks like a child just like Gabby and thus does nothing to me.

Olympic Jailbait rant

In the UK, age of consent is 16.

Not only that, up until a few years ago, and before all this hysteria courtesy the US, the age cut off for Page 3 girls in the UK was 16. The Sun newspaper, which is probably the most widely read, regularly featured topless girls 16 and up.

Olympic Jailbait rant

We don't do jailbait discussions on this forum.