rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Date venue question

Date venue question

What are the pros and cons of taking a chick out for drinks at the venue where you met her?
If you have the venue locked down I don't see it as such a problem, but you can be viewed as too much of a player, ie you do this to girls all the time. Another issue is the girl might think you're unoriginal.
On the other hand its an environment she is already familiar with, and logistically it works as well.
Thoughts?

Date venue question

Pick a new spot. There are places where you meet the dames for the first time and places where you take the dames on dates. Different places.

Since you're the man with the plan, show enough creativity to impress her a bit. Going to the same place where you met her the first time ain't creative, it's lazy.

Date venue question

At the same time I could give two fucks. Lazy, but my highrise in dt miami is 2 min walk away. On my way, will post results later.

Quote: (08-09-2012 04:51 PM)Private Man Wrote:  

Pick a new spot. There are places where you meet the dames for the first time and places where you take the dames on dates. Different places.

Since you're the man with the plan, show enough creativity to impress her a bit. Going to the same place where you met her the first time ain't creative, it's lazy.