rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Calling a girl ugly is inciting rage across the internet

So lots of [Image: lol.gif] the past couple of days.

Yesterday an atheist feminist posted one of my classics and commented how it was terribly misogynist, blah blah...

http://freethoughtblogs.com/blaghag/2012...ted-women/

Apparently she has a large audience because I was getting a good traffic boost. I couldn't help but notice her picture so today I tweeted this:

https://twitter.com/rooshv/status/232846133309870080

A lot of you tweeted negative comments about her appearance. Well she rolled with that and made another blog post announcing how she honestly, truly didn't care. She also included a larger photo of herself which left no ambiguity to her unattractiveness:

http://freethoughtblogs.com/blaghag/2012...-live-now/

Then she went to Reddit and posted about how she was called a troglodyte:

http://www.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/...t_claimed/

Lots of commenters came to defend her honor. Then one of them posted a new reddit thread saying he was going to beat me up:

http://www.reddit.com/r/travel/comments/...the_world/

I told him where I was but he says I should come to him in Africa or India where he will pound me.

[Image: popcorn2.gif]

I'm also getting a lot of secondary links from blogs that feed into her. Two lessons I learned from this:

1. I overestimated the size of our little corner of the web. The feminist atheist sphere (it's called skeptics or something) is pretty big. They are all blue pill. This girl is like the most influential ugly girl in world history.

2. The culture may not be getting better. The amount of white knights coming to say she is "beautiful" is staggering... almost depressing.

No homo, but quite a handsome dude IMO

Her image is beautiful.

Like a Picasso.

They hate us for our freedom.

Hilarity. She undoubtedly thinks she's above all of us simply because of her supporters and the fact that she responded to the flaming publicly.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

This is getting good - http://www.reddit.com/r/travel/comments/...ld/c5ppgil

Blue pill vs. red pill MMA fight in the works.

"A flower can not remain in bloom for years, but a garden can be cultivated to bloom throughout seasons and years." - xsplat

D&P called out the dude who challenged me to a fight...

http://www.reddit.com/r/travel/comments/...ld/c5ppgil

He starts off strong by asking for a phone number, then wilts like a flower, trying to get D&P on his own team by saying how horrible I am.

+1 for D&P. That was epic.

Quote:Quote:

Jen McCreight is a liberal, geeky, nerdy, scientific, perverted feminist atheist who recently escaped Indiana for Seattle.

There is everything wrong with that.

Everything. [Image: dodgy.gif]

I like that she keeps calling you an MRA, is it bash Roosh week or something? Seems to be loads of feminists jumping on you lately.

Is this her gay best friend or her boyfriend?

http://freethoughtblogs.com/blaghag/files/2012/07/GravesCreek2012-060.jpg

If you guessed the former, you'd be surprisingly... wrong.

I commented on twittah about this. This chick is a legit fucking 3/10. I'm laughing at all the white knights. Seriously, they are pathetic. They can't get a girl in real life cause they are ugly themselves. so, they come to her defense cause they think she is one of them.

But let's be real, she would NEVER date those phaggots. She want's a successful man, in shape, and a strong career to take her away from her empty life. Problem is, no man at that level would give her two seconds. So she sits on her blog hating around the world lamenting the woes of her sad existence. She doesn't work hard, she doesn't pound the gym, she hasn't done anything amazing and she wants to be treated like she's Charlize Theron.

She is way too confident for what she can offer a man. She should be grateful for a man even looking in her direction.

Quote: (08-07-2012 07:04 PM)Dan Wrote:  

I hope he doesnt challenge me to a fight too.

[Image: unsure.gif]

Quote: (08-07-2012 07:14 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

Quote: (08-07-2012 07:04 PM)Dan Wrote:  

I hope he doesnt challenge me to a fight too.

[Image: unsure.gif]

He's skinnier than her!!!!

She must be like 5'4 150lbs. Good god those fuckin teeth and double chin.

It's amazing when you work in a bar and hear girls talk "behind the scenes". They are 10x worse than we are. So when Roosh get's roasted for calling a girl ugly is laughable at best. I can't wait for this forum to get "outed", as I will defend every single thing I said on it. And keep my stats w/ Uncle Sam. All we're doing is talking online about loving women. There's a plethora of sites that cater to sex tourists. They haven't gone after those, which means we're off limits. No laws broken. Bring it on. I'm ready.

Her defenders best stick to smarmy insults and irony-filled diatribes in the style of Jezebel. They picked the wrong group of guys to call out for a fight. They would realize this if they weren't so brainwashed. Their fighting electronic only.

See, what's funny about this, is her token response of, "Oh, yeah, a bunch of guys on the internet are calling me ugly, like I REALLY care." And then proceeds to make the effort of writing a thorough and detailed response. Because you know, when you don't care about something, the first thing you do, is uh, you know, spend a lot of time writing a thorough and well thought out rebuttal or explanation...

If these so called evolved humans lived by half the shit they preach about, they'd be "above" it all. They wouldn't care about what we think. But they huddle around on the internet, in enthused and wanna be academic tones, convincing each other that it doesn't matter what guys think about their ugly appearance or their ludicrous views. It's like watching a bunch of D&D nerds high fiving each other.

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

Check out her academic achievements:

Anyway, I’m mainly just some sarcastic gal with a lot of strong opinions. I just graduated from Purdue University in West Lafayette, Indiana with a double major in Genetics and Evolution and a minor in Psychology. Yeah, good ol’ Indiana – I’ve lived here my entire life, though I consider myself a Chicagoan. I’ve been doing research in an ecological genetics lab for almost three years, and in the fall I’m going to the University of Washington to get my PhD in Genome Sciences.

I would tolerate her self-important drivel if she had a PhD in Particle Physics from Caltech, but... Biology? Psychology? Bitch, please!

The most embarrassing thing about this broad is not that she's not particularly genetically gifted (she cannot change that, after all), but rather the fact that she seems to believe that she is intelligent because she is a graduate student. What does intelligence have to do with credentials?

"The great secret of happiness in love is to be glad that the other fellow married her." – H.L. Mencken

The author of the post I eviscerated yesterday tweeted this this morning...

Ever notice how bloggers and journalists (ie some of the people least adept at the use of physical violence) love to use some of the most violent metaphors? Eviscerate, curb stomp, beat down, these are common phrases among people who spend a lot of time arguing on the internet. People like this have built their own little online utopia where their spurious ideas never have to be measured against objective reality.

Of course, every time she steps away from the computer and walks outside her feminist nonsense is likely cold comfort when she sees how better looking, more feminine women get treated. This is where game will always have the upper hand to feminism. I know how women react to 6'3 guys with male model looks as opposed to how they react to me. I know how women behave with me as opposed to how they behave to some beta schmuck. The truth sets me free.

I will give this chick props for actually being a nerd though and not just a hipster.

God bless the RVF!

[Image: attachment.jpg7131]   

Have at it fellas:

http://www.quickmeme.com/Typical-Female-Grad-Student/

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Quote: (08-07-2012 07:41 PM)Icarus Wrote:  

Anyway, I’m mainly just some sarcastic gal with a lot of strong opinions. I just graduated from Purdue University in West Lafayette, Indiana with a double major in Genetics and Evolution and a minor in Psychology. Yeah, good ol’ Indiana – I’ve lived here my entire life, though I consider myself a Chicagoan. I’ve been doing research in an ecological genetics lab for almost three years, and in the fall I’m going to the University of Washington to get my PhD in Genome Sciences.

I would tolerate her self-important drivel if she had a PhD in Particle Physics from Caltech, but... Biology? Psychology? Bitch, please!

The most embarrassing thing about this broad is not that she's not particularly genetically gifted (she cannot change that, after all), but rather the fact that she seems to believe that she is intelligent because she is a graduate student. What does intelligence have to do with credentials?

Yeah, ask her how much she makes an hour now. That's why she is butthurt. Thousands in debt, suffering, hamster spinning, and can't except the fact that she needs a man to pay her debt. She lost life. And the man she marries will be just in the same situation. "Birds of a feather". The hamster thinks they can fuck up and get rescued. Times have changed. "Slag". Don't touch it. It's poison. I learned my lesson, at the estimated cost of $500K, or double that.

Quote: (08-07-2012 07:49 PM)Aliblahba Wrote:  

Quote: (08-07-2012 07:41 PM)Icarus Wrote:  

Yeah, ask her how much she makes an hour now. That's why she is butthurt. Thousands in debt, suffering, hamster spinning, and can't except the fact that she needs a man to pay her debt. She lost life. And the man she marries will be just in the same situation. "Birds of a feather". The hamster thinks they can fuck up and get rescued. Times have changed. "Slag". Don't touch it. It's poison. I learned my lesson, at the estimated cost of $500K, or double that.

My sister got her degree in Anthropology. She's thousands in debt and can't get a job making $12/hr translating spanish to english. She cries to me that she just wants a living wage.

I tell her she is paid exactly what she's worth.

When is Bang Feminism coming out?

[Image: attachment.jpg7132]   

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

[Image: 3qe52r.jpg]