rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Radio Silence & Guilt

Radio Silence & Guilt

If a chick ignores my texts and does "radio silence" because she doesn't want to see me again for whatever reason, I immediately forget about her and continue trying to meet many other women. Completely cool with me.

But if I go radio silence on a girl they sometimes will persistently send texts until I break down and see them again. It's like women in general think its okay to go "radio silence" on a guy for whatever reason they want but they get offended if a guy goes radio silence on them.

There have been too many times when I saw a girl again when I did not want to because of guilt when radio silence did not work. Whatever happened to equality? If its okay for women to do radio silence, why is it not okay for men to do radio silence?

I'm not really looking for any answer or responses here. This is just a rant.

Radio Silence & Guilt

Welcome to the real world.

Radio Silence & Guilt

If a chick is really into me and not playing games, I'll respond. BUT, when the head fucking games start I'll ignore the piss out of them. You guys know from experience when you sleeping next a girl at 3 a.m. and her phone goes off. She'll get up and check it. Their tuned. Just like facebook and emails. If she doesn't answer a text, that means she trying to or actively fucking someone else.

Their playing the exact game we are. Sneaking around and fucking.

Radio Silence & Guilt

Quote: (08-07-2012 03:54 PM)NoBalls Wrote:  

If a chick ignores my texts and does "radio silence" because she doesn't want to see me again for whatever reason, I immediately forget about her and continue trying to meet many other women. Completely cool with me.

But if I go radio silence on a girl they sometimes will persistently send texts until I break down and see them again. It's like women in general think its okay to go "radio silence" on a guy for whatever reason they want but they get offended if a guy goes radio silence on them.

There have been too many times when I saw a girl again when I did not want to because of guilt when radio silence did not work. Whatever happened to equality? If its okay for women to do radio silence, why is it not okay for men to do radio silence?

I'm not really looking for any answer or responses here. This is just a rant.

[Image: mindblown.gif]

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

Radio Silence & Guilt

[Image: mindblown.gif] I call your mindblown, and raise 1.....[Image: punchballs.gif] Be careful, because I count cards, and smilies. [Image: angel.gif] Oh yeah, the angel doesn't count. [Image: blush.gif] Or that on either. Game on.

Radio Silence & Guilt

don't feel guilty. because they don't.

Radio Silence & Guilt

This song explains everything you need to know.

To quote a red-pill homie of mine: "Maaaaan, black dudes figured out all this shit a long-ass time ago."

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Radio Silence & Guilt

Quote: (08-07-2012 04:24 PM)Aliblahba Wrote:  

You guys know from experience when you sleeping next a girl at 3 a.m. and her phone goes off. She'll get up and check it.

And if she doesn't wake up I take a pic of her naked ass and send it in reply.

That's caused a few phones to blow up....

Radio Silence & Guilt

Quote: (08-07-2012 11:19 PM)Hotwheels Wrote:  

Holy shit. What if it was her boyfriend or husband that sent the text? That could really screw things up for her.

Radio Silence & Guilt

Quote: (08-08-2012 01:13 PM)NoBalls Wrote:  

Holy shit. What if it was her boyfriend or husband that sent the text? That could really screw things up for her.

So?

*I don't do that to married broads because married broads don't stay over. They fuck and leave. One of the benefits of tagging married poon.

Radio Silence & Guilt

Quote: (08-08-2012 01:13 PM)NoBalls Wrote:  

Fishy comment.

Radio Silence & Guilt

Nah its legit, you're after tail not destroying a marriage/relationship/reputation right? It's not your job to keep a girl's promises and commitments for her, but texting a pic of her naked ass to someone is a little fucked.

Radio Silence & Guilt

Quote: (08-09-2012 03:27 PM)Fisto Wrote:  

Fishy comment.
I see no point in making a woman's life more difficult after you hook up with her. Yet, I should have not made the comment since it did nothing to improve the topic. Oh well.