rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Second Tier Cities

Second Tier Cities

As I'm sure all of you know now from Roosh's reports from (Cordoba?) Argentina, second tier cities are generally better for the foreigner in terms of getting results. Having been to three capital cities in Northeast Europe, I can now see how that rings true: female egos are higher in the capitals, the foreigner charm is reduced, and there is more competition.

I am planning on visting a city in Czech Republic called Brno, which is supposed to be a great spot. I am going to look up specifically great second tier tourist destinations in Czech, Hungary, and other places - also I plan to go back to the Baltics.

Does anyone have suggestions for good second tier locations? Another good spot is Kaunas, Lithuania.

Second Tier Cities

Quote: (01-02-2010 04:17 PM)youngmobileglobal Wrote:  

As I'm sure all of you know now from Roosh's reports from (Cordoba?) Argentina, second tier cities are generally better for the foreigner in terms of getting results. Having been to three capital cities in Northeast Europe, I can now see how that rings true: female egos are higher in the capitals, the foreigner charm is reduced, and there is more competition.

I am planning on visting a city in Czech Republic called Brno, which is supposed to be a great spot. I am going to look up specifically great second tier tourist destinations in Czech, Hungary, and other places - also I plan to go back to the Baltics.

Does anyone have suggestions for good second tier locations? Another good spot is Kaunas, Lithuania.

Ostrava!
If you´re going after March let me know I might join you on that pussy cruzade.

Second Tier Cities

"female egos are higher in the capitals, the foreigner charm is reduced, and there is more competition."

I think this is certainly true in many countries. Plus, many times you get a more "authentic" experience outside of the International cities.

We should definitely get a list going.

Dominican Republic - Cabarete, Sosua
Spain - Barcelona (although hardly 2nd tier), San Sebastinan, Costa Brava
France - Pays Basque

Panama - Pacific Beaches (although not for girls)
Costa Rica - Pacific Beaches (although not for girls)
Mex - Norte Baja
Italy - Verona

I will think of more as we go.

Second Tier Cities

If possible, please let me know more about French second tier cities that are particularly good.

Second Tier Cities

youngmobileglobal,

Biarritz is the crown jewel of that area. But all the little fishing villages have their charm. Think "The Sun also Rises".

"Random: you don't have any idea how they would react to a fly Asian guy, do you?"

Hard for me to say. Don't remember seeing many Asians there.

But I really doubt you will experience anything like Russian Skinheads jumping you.

In fact, it could be an advantage, but I don't know.

Second Tier Cities

For anyone in Chile, maybe La Serena. It's a beach area and could be interesting during their high season. Beware though, it's dead in the off-season, at least when I was there.

Second Tier Cities

Checking up university towns (unless it´s holidays) is a good option.

Second Tier Cities

Quote: (01-02-2010 07:45 PM)toddh Wrote:  

For anyone in Chile, maybe La Serena. It's a beach area and could be interesting during their high season. Beware though, it's dead in the off-season, at least when I was there.

I was in La Serena in April. Maybe I didn't go to the right parts but it didn't seem like a party town at all to me...just as the city's name would indicate.

I think Santiago is really the only major city in Chile. The other cities are pretty small by comparison.

Second Tier Cities

Quote: (01-02-2010 08:45 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

Quote: (01-02-2010 07:45 PM)toddh Wrote:  

I was in La Serena in April. Maybe I didn't go to the right parts but it didn't seem like a party town at all to me...just as the city's name would indicate.

I think Santiago is really the only major city in Chile. The other cities are pretty small by comparison.

Maybe you're right. The time I was there was in November. I think that it's like Punta del Este...packed with tourists from Chile (and Argentina) during Dec-Feb, and dead the rest of the time. All the same, it was so quiet when I was there, I hopped a bus for Buenos Aires.

Second Tier Cities

I would think Vina del Mar would be more like the "punta del este" of Chile and has more of a resort feel. La Serena had a more laid back historical feel to it. Still a cool little town though and close by the amazing Elqui valley.

Second Tier Cities

Quote: (01-02-2010 05:34 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

youngmobileglobal,

Biarritz is the crown jewel of that area. But all the little fishing villages have their charm. Think "The Sun also Rises".

"Random: you don't have any idea how they would react to a fly Asian guy, do you?"

Hard for me to say. Don't remember seeing many Asians there.

But I really doubt you will experience anything like Russian Skinheads jumping you.

In fact, it could be an advantage, but I don't know.

Did you choose this city/region because it is simply a nice area, or is particularly advantageous for swooping?

Whoever said the college city idea, I definitely agree with that. We should expand this second tier list to include college towns.

Second Tier Cities

For Brazil: Vitoria, Belo Horizonte, Porto Alegre

It's impossible for Rio to live up to the hype that has been bestowed upon it.

Second Tier Cities

youngmobileglobal,

"Did you choose this city/region because it is simply a nice area, or is particularly advantageous for swooping?"

Its beautiful, topless girls, good surfing, great food.

Go in summertime, although it gets kind of crowded.

June/sept I would say would be the best bet.

Second Tier Cities

For England I would say Liverpool and Manchester are good second cities with rocking nightlife

Avoid Birmingham and Newcastle

Second Tier Cities

Quote: (01-03-2010 10:01 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

For Brazil: Vitoria, Belo Horizonte, Porto Alegre

It's impossible for Rio to live up to the hype that has been bestowed upon it.

I would add Goiania (GO) (it's a farmer city), their skin is darker than in South, pretty much colombians I guess. Very kind and easy going people, their accent is very funny, kinda red-neck accent. The guys are the most ugliest guys that I ever seen. So there is not much competition in there. For tourism, there is the Pantanal for fishing or even boat ride. Not very close to this city, but If you have time enough...
This is Bonito (MS) other state, but in the same area, then you can add Goiania, the small town in this route:
http://www.ajbonito.com.br/admin/uploads...baiast.jpg
The mineiras (girls from Minas - BH) are famous for her legs and butts, huges of going up and down streets. There are a lot of hills...

Deixa que essa fase é passageira, amanhã será melhor você vai ver a cidade inteira seu samba saber de cor!

Second Tier Cities

I would suggest Curitiba, though only for a couple of days. Stayed there for a couple of months to train at the Chute Boxe academy a couple years back. Cute girls, good clubs, has a European feel to it. Much cheaper than Rio.

Second Tier Cities

I couldn't recommend Cluj-Napoca in Romania enough. It's without a doubt one of my favourite cities I've ever visited. For any British guys reading this, this is the home city of CFR Cluj who played Chelsea in the Champions League last year.

It's a nice pleasant city of around 400,000 people with a student population of around 60,000. Romania's capital city of Bucharest is big, ugly, polluted and dangerous ... I enjoyed my time there, but that's another story! Cluj on the other hand is compact, safe and very pretty. In terms of touristy stuff, you could cram most of the sites into a couple of days, although there are some interesting things there if you fancy taking your time. It has a nice, chilled-out atmosphere and at night it really comes alive. It's actually gaining a reputation as one of the up-and-coming nightlife venues (especially for house music) in eastern Europe, and I can definitely see why. There are 2 big squares which at night are surrounded by clubs and bars, as well two big streets lined with bars and the student district a little bit out of the centre. You will find somewhere which suits your style of game very easily here.

Like other guys have said about university cities, I found the girls in Cluj to be far more open to meeting horny foreigners than in the capital, and they were much better-looking too. Romanian girls are a bit of a hit-or-miss, but the good-looking ones are fucking awesome ... they have the best mix of Slavic and Latin features. Romanian society seems to be quite traditional, so when the kids go away to college they often go wild. As in Cordoba etc. they tend to be a bit on the younger side, but you do find the odd woman over 25, particularly during the day.

I liked it so much I'm currently in the process of trying to convince my friend to go there for his stag weekend!! Seriously guys, check it out.

Second Tier Cities

Quote: (01-03-2010 04:57 PM)UgSlayer Wrote:  

I would suggest Curitiba, though only for a couple of days. Stayed there for a couple of months to train at the Chute Boxe academy a couple years back. Cute girls, good clubs, has a European feel to it. Much cheaper than Rio.

Can you give some more details about Curitba? I"ve studied this city fairly extensively in terms of urban planning, energy policy and management, and environmental issues. However, I have no idea what the population is like or cost of living. If I were to go live in Brazil I'd choose Curitiba or Natal, based on what I've read.

Please let me know more about:

-Ease of hooking up
-Demographics (I"ve heard women are lighter skinned here)
-Language barrier
-Cost of living (rent, dinner, bottle of scotch)

If you know about any of those, of course - I'd appreciate it.

Second Tier Cities

Quote: (01-04-2010 12:51 PM)youngmobileglobal Wrote:  

Can you give some more details about Curitba? I"ve studied this city fairly extensively in terms of urban planning, energy policy and management, and environmental issues. However, I have no idea what the population is like or cost of living. If I were to go live in Brazil I'd choose Curitiba or Natal, based on what I've read.

-Ease of hooking up
-Language barrier
n

Curitiba (PR) is cheaper than São Paulo and Rio, but is very well scructured in health and transport system. b Also, it is beautiful. I have been there once at work, but I could see some parts, not much.
Women are german, escandinavian, bulgarian, italian,hungarian all mixed up descendents... Their skin is lighten, like the eye and they use to be taller according brazilians stataments for girls (an average girl is about 1.65 -1.70 m, after that, she is tall already).
Cold, very cold.
Language is portuguese, they can understand spanish bla bla. However you will meet more people fluent in English than in Natal.
In other hand Natal is marvelous, even the dirty city beaches are wonderful, I spent a week in there. Their skin is darker, the city itself is very easy to walk on, people are kind as less money they have. The night scene for me looked a little lame, but I cant be a reference, because here inn SP clubs closes after 5t am. the big spot seemed to be Chaplin at Artistas Beach.
During the day I went to Pipa , a district 70 km or so from Natal (1h30 away) and I saw several bars and pubs so I guess it worth a look. During the day you can go to the beach and night to clubs.

Deixa que essa fase é passageira, amanhã será melhor você vai ver a cidade inteira seu samba saber de cor!

Second Tier Cities

Quote: (01-04-2010 12:51 PM)youngmobileglobal Wrote:  

-Ease of hooking up
-Language barrier

Ease of hooking up-I visited before my game was anywhere near the level it was now. I didn't really hook up, since I didn't go out as much as I wanted to. Part of it was laziness. Part of it was me training bjj a couple times a day. The girls had a little bit of a more standoffish vibe to me than in Rio, but still very friendly and open.
Demographics-Girls are generally lighter skinned, but you will find mulattas and darker morenas here and there.
Language barrier-You will 100 percent need portuguese to survive in this city
Cost of Living-I was able to get a "mensalidade", or monthly payment at an apart-hotel on the main tourist/commerce street of downtown Curitiba that was ok for a decent price. I don't remember specifics at all since this was a couple of years ago. Everything is cheaper than rio, including food, going out, internet cafes, jiu jitsu training, taxis, accomodations, etc.

I would definitely do it again in a couple of years.

Second Tier Cities

Quote: (01-02-2010 04:56 PM)Pepini Wrote:  

Quote: (01-02-2010 04:17 PM)youngmobileglobal Wrote:  

I can think of 1 country where the capital is actually full of opportunities and women are bangable 5x faster! Brazil!

I was in the capital, Brasilia, and I got laid 8x in 3 weeks by local girls: secretaries, mall rats etc. This never happened in Rio or Sao Paolo as easily. Girls LOVE to see foreigners, because usually they never make it to the capital of Brazil!

Now, a great secon tier city to visit in Colombia is Cucutua or Valledupar!!! Wow!

Ostrava!
If you´re going after March let me know I might join you on that pussy cruzade.

Second Tier Cities

Quote: (01-03-2010 03:42 PM)Mrs. Chocolate Wrote:  

I would add Goiania (GO) (it's a farmer city), their skin is darker than in South, pretty much colombians I guess. Very kind and easy going people, their accent is very funny, kinda red-neck accent. The guys are the most ugliest guys that I ever seen.

I've always heard from Brazilians that Goiania is the city with most beautiful ("blonde") girls in Brazil.

What do you guys think about São Paulo ? I'm pretty sure it's the best pick up town in Brazil with the friendliest open minded girls, from what I've heard.

Second Tier Cities

Quote: (01-06-2010 09:11 AM)armanid27 Wrote:  

I was in the capital, Brasilia, and I got laid 8x in 3 weeks by local girls

Damn! Those are some amazing numbers! 8 times or 8 different girls?

Are the girls there equally beautiful as other parts of Brazil ?

Second Tier Cities

Hey all newb here,

I have been told University towns >> Krakow - Poland and Heidelberg - Germany are both great.

Second Tier Cities

Quote: (01-11-2010 05:10 AM)nomis69 Wrote:  

Hey all newb here,

I have been told University towns >> Krakow - Poland and Heidelberg - Germany are both great.

Yeah, Krokow is definately a university town, but I dont know much else about it. Polish girls are hot. If anyone has been there please report.