rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Turning A Hoe Into A Housewife NSFW

A lot of us travel and meet different kinds of women. The one thing you may not want to do is try to wifey up a travel bang, particularly if you are in a country where 90% of the women that get with gringos are hoes or "semi-pros."

I'll give you an example of what I mean. This guy thinks he found his Beyonce. Here is a touching video she made about her new gringo husband http://youtu.be/_cu9t3FOfFc

Meanwhile, this is what he really married

(Removed due to nudity. Host it on imgur.com -Roosh)

Don't let this happen to you.

did you hit millz ? good job brody

I. Can't. Stop. Laughing!

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine

A guy I know just married a cuban girl and wants to bring her back to Canada. He swears she is not like the other girls down there and to make matters worse, she is pregnant.

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

Awwww....that video was so sweet! Anyway, you can't wife up a hoe while she still in her prime. After they're older and all fucked-out, they're looking to get wifed-up by some sucker that doesn't know their past. This one is still in her prime. I could see how he got mesmerized by that ass though. Silly motherfucker.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Quote: (08-05-2012 12:18 PM)rudebwoy Wrote:  

A guy I know just married a cuban girl and wants to bring her back to Canada. He swears she is not like the other girls down there and to make matters worse, she is pregnant.

Yeah, she's not like the other girls because she's the one he was stupid enough to knock up.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

You know, I think as long as you know what you're getting yourself into, why not?

If I was 60+ years old and sick of the chase (I can't really fathom that happening, but you never know), and as long as I knew I was getting a down and dirty hoe, but I wanted to keep her around, I could see myself wifing it up to keep her happy.

When I was in my 20s I was super hung up on the madonna whore complex. I REALLY cared how many guys a girl had fucked and was even paranoid about it. 10 years and many sluts later, I don't really care. I treat bangs, dates, and LTRs all the same, like total sluts and I don't commit to any of them. If I find myself eventually settling down with a hoe when I'm old, so be it, at least I'll know what I'm getting.

Now, any guy that has DELUSIONS about the girl he's with, that's a different story. Guys that are getting hitched in their 20s, 30s, 40s to "the girl of their dreams", basically a foreign chick that's actually EAGER to fuck them unlike the girls back home, AND she's thin AND she's got a turbo ass, yeah, these guys need to hold out for a bit longer and enjoy the ride before settling down.

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

Quote: (08-05-2012 10:44 AM)JayMillz Wrote:  

A lot of us travel and meet different kinds of women. The one thing you may not want to do is try to wifey up a travel bang, particularly if you are in a country where 90% of the women that get with gringos are hoes or "semi-pros."

I'll give you an example of what I mean. This guy thinks he found his Beyonce. Here is a touching video she made about her new gringo husband http://youtu.be/_cu9t3FOfFc

[Image: lol.gif]

This shit is too funny. Won't be surprized if she is cheating on him on the side. Any dude who gets married to a pro (who is still in her prime) and expects to turn her into a good, loving housewife is crazy. These chicks have had hundreds of cocks up in them by the time they are in their mid-twenties.

All i gotta say is this: the dude is a sucker.

Classic case of butterface syndrome, she's got a nice ass though. Where did you get the pic at?

Quote: (08-05-2012 10:44 AM)JayMillz Wrote:  

Got any more details on this chick Jay? Is she an old bang or something? No need to get too specific, just curious as to her backstory is all.

Quote: (08-05-2012 01:03 PM)thedude3737 Wrote:  

You know, I think as long as you know what you're getting yourself into, why not?

If I was 60+ years old and sick of the chase (I can't really fathom that happening, but you never know), and as long as I knew I was getting a down and dirty hoe, but I wanted to keep her around, I could see myself wifing it up to keep her happy.

When I was in my 20s I was super hung up on the madonna whore complex. I REALLY cared how many guys a girl had fucked and was even paranoid about it. 10 years and many sluts later, I don't really care. I treat bangs, dates, and LTRs all the same, like total sluts and I don't commit to any of them. If I find myself eventually settling down with a hoe when I'm old, so be it, at least I'll know what I'm getting.

Now, any guy that has DELUSIONS about the girl he's with, that's a different story. Guys that are getting hitched in their 20s, 30s, 40s to "the girl of their dreams", basically a foreign chick that's actually EAGER to fuck them unlike the girls back home, AND she's thin AND she's got a turbo ass, yeah, these guys need to hold out for a bit longer and enjoy the ride before settling down.

I'm with this viewpoint here.

The sad thing is that for the dude in the video ("Harold Lumoze"), this is probably not a horrible deal unless he has the wrong impression of her. If he's got delusions that she was an angel before he got to her, then yes, he's in for a rude surprise eventually.

But if he is more hip to the game and can see what he's getting into (he may very well be on top of things, who knows) then this could come out a net positive from a return-on-investment standpoint. Think about it:

He's, in all likelihood, a black american male. I've mentioned the challenges associated with black males and dating in America before. Suffice it to say that, unless you're in the exemplary 5% of the population here, you're going to have a hard time attracting fit black women in their prime, and dating out of the race is not easy. Black women regularly complain about the dearth of marriageable black men, but the reality is that black men don't have all that much to choose from either.
To put it simply, dude probably doesn't have many options beyond women who are old, fat (or both) and carry hostile attitudes.

With this girl, he gets a fairly decent deal that involves a tradeoff.

As a price, he must accept that she was probably a hoe beforehand (stripping, semi-pro work and similar things at least) and may have some mileage and baggage with her. He's also going to need to accept that videos of her like this are going to be out there and will exist for good.

(Yes, these videos are of the actual girl in question. She made a comment on the second video using the same account she'd used to post her tribute to her new boyfriend. She appears only in the first quarter of this second video. The comment, from 9 months ago: "i need to know who make that video i am the lady dancing and that is crazy i have a lot of man and lesbian bother me becuz of this video."
She's still working on her English.)

In return for dealing with this, however, he gets a young (22), hot girl in her physical prime with a banging body and an upbrining in a culture (Dominican) with a much less pathological/hostile attitude to black men than he'd commonly see among his own (black american women do not respect or really even like black men). She'll fuck like a champ, look good on his arm and probably be much more feminine and fit than the women he's used to hanging around.

Is this a bad deal? Only if the guy is delusional, as thedude mentioned earlier. If he knows what he's getting and understands what she is, then he'll be able to manage her realistically (ex: pre-nup, avoidance of simping, etc) and avoid the many risks (ex: divorce/visa rape, hurt over discovering she isn't an angel, simping, etc) usually associated with this type of deal and get more out of it.

Whether or not Mr. Lumoze has done all of this is up in the air, but he could get a solid return if he has some sense.

Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time.

Athlone - no matter how bad things are, there are alot of spots around the world where you can go black or white and find better girls. I know DR gets alot of air on this site, but it is still and pay for play place.
Black American women complain more because there is a lack of black men, if we believe all the stats the black men are incarcerated or dead.

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

Quote: (08-05-2012 06:06 PM)rudebwoy Wrote:  

Athlone - no matter how bad things are, there are alot of spots around the world where you can go black or white and find better girls. I know DR gets alot of air on this site, but it is still and pay for play place.
Black American women complain more because there is a lack of black men, if we believe all the stats the black men are incarcerated or dead.
What are you talking about? My best girl there works for some pharmaceutic
company as a rep and has a new car. You go there and start giving strippers/hookers engagement rings at the club no less what do you expect.

That dude doesn't care he probably get shit here in the states so he turned to that. Either way I would probably rather marry one of those hookers over your common online US girl.

Quote: (08-05-2012 05:46 PM)Athlone McGinnis Wrote:  

Got any more details on this chick Jay?

Enjoy

Haha all this stuff is way too funny [Image: lol.gif]

Two things:

1. Jay tapped that ass big-time.
2. Jay is that fat guy in the video.

Props in both cases.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Quote: (08-05-2012 07:21 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

Two things:

Props in both cases.

[Image: lol.gif]

Jay Milz,

You have it exactly backwards. That guy Harold has EXACTLY what he wants.

He wants young, hot, light-skinned, slut who will fuck him at an instant- and by marrying it he thinks he's gonna own it.

He appears to be old enough to not be a total simp.

The problem here is that thing that will shut her legs quicker than anything is marrying her .....unfortunately.

He probably doesnt know that aspect of game though. I know a number of guys who have wived strippers/dancers - because of the sex .....only to find out that as soon as they are married these women stop putting out too.......... then they are much quicker to cheat once bored than others and they tend to have emotional/psychological problems.

Yeah I'm sure I will be contacted about this thread about the people being talked about.

Jay: you gotta host that image somewhere else. It goes against my host's rules.

Quote: (08-05-2012 07:21 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

Two things:

Props in both cases.

Hilarious!!!

Quote: (08-05-2012 07:29 PM)kdolo Wrote:  

Jay Milz,

You have it exactly backwards. That guy Harold has EXACTLY what he wants.

He wants young, hot, light-skinned, slut who will fuck him at an instant- and by marrying it he thinks he's gonna own it.

He appears to be old enough to not be a total simp.

The problem here is that thing that will shut her legs quicker than anything is marrying her .....unfortunately.

He probably doesnt know that aspect of game though. I know a number of guys who have wived strippers/dancers - because of the sex .....only to find out that as soon as they are married these women stop putting out too.......... then they are much quicker to cheat once bored than others and they tend to have emotional/psychological problems.

Yep. Chicks are quick to say, "We're married, so I don't have to do that anymore." This married chick I was seeing for some time was telling me about a conversation her girls were having over lunch one day. All of them were talking about how they used to give blowjobs before they were married, but stopped as soon as they got the ring.

Quote: (08-05-2012 07:42 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

Yeah I'm sure I will be contacted about this thread about the people being talked about.

Jay: you gotta host that image somewhere else. It goes against my host's rules.

I threw it up on one of my favored hosts just in case.

[Image: marriedhoe.jpg]

Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time.

^Me too. One can never be too cautious.

[Image: marriedhoe.jpg]

I hate to ask but can I get a forum rating on that girl? Seriously?

Quote: (08-05-2012 09:33 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

I hate to ask but can I get a forum rating on that girl? Seriously?

There's a huge Ass-to-Face Disparity, that's for sure.

Unless you're marrying a virgin, you're going to marry a girl who has been turned out, chocked, fucked in the ass, had another man's cum on her face, etc. Even if you marry a virgin, she has guzzled another man's cum, jerked guys off, and had cum all over her body.

It's not fun to think about, and every man wants to think he was Christopher Columbus, discovering new ass.

So I don't see how this guy is a sucker or dupe or anything.

He's just like every other guy who isn't a woman's first lover.