rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Six Categories of Women in Miami

I realize that there is already a wealth of information about Miami on this forum. I am quite sure, however, that nobody has divided Miami women into separate categories, so here goes.

Category 1: Women who are from other countries, but live in Miami

The City of Miami has the highest percentage of immigrants of any North American city. It is therefore no suprise that Miami is full of Category 1's. Category 1's can be found on both sides of the bridge. When I say "the bridge" I am referring to the bridge which connects Miami Beach to the rest of Miami-Dade County. Many of the Category 1's who live on the beach side are Argentine or Brasilian. Of all the time I have spent in Miami, I cannot recall meeting an Argentine Category 1 on the west side of the bridge. Most of the Brasilian Category 1's I have met on the west side of the bridge I have met in a bar/restaurant/nightclub known as Boteco. It is located just on the west side of the bridge, not too far from the area known as Little Buenos Aires. I have heard that there is another Boteco on Espanola Way in South Beach. I have never been there, but I would appreciate any reports. The Boteco on the west side of the bridge is good for meeting Brasilian Category 1's on Tuesday nights. People always laugh when I mention Bongo's in downtown Miami, but I really believe it is a good venue, especially on Saturday nights. Saturday nights tend to draw the Category 1's, while Friday nights have more women from other Categories. There is a nice outdoor section which has a spacious dance floor (weather permitting). I have actually found that bitch shields are lower in the outside section. Club Tipico Dominicano in Northwest Miami is good for meeting Dominican Category 1's and some Category 1's of other nationalities. You should definately try the mofongo con tostones when you are in that place. Sunday is for some strange reason the best night there. Saturday night is second best. It does not have the nicest decor and it is not in a section of Miami which could easily be mistaken for Coral Gables or Coconut Grove, but it is the best place to meet Dominican Category 1's. Women from other categories predominate the beach itself. I have met some bitchy Colombian Category 1's on the Beach itself along with some less bitchy Colombians and Category 1's from other countries. They are definitely a mixed bag. La Covacha has been mentioned elsewhere on this forum but is always a good bet on Sunday nights. It basically stays open until the last person leaves, which has been me on more than one occasion. This is prime Category 1 territory. I stopped by on a Wednesday on my way to the airport and numberclosed a Category 1 who was one of the hottest girls I ever met. She eventually flaked on me on a subsequent trip to Miami, but those things happen. They happen every day if you are doing what you are supposed to. There are always some attractive female bartenders there who are relatively easy to numberclose. I actually think I have a complete set of the cell numbers of the female employees there. The numbers are usless to me when I am not in Miami. Brickell has its share of Category 1's along with many women of the other Categories. Brickell venues are Lolita, Baru Urbano, Blue Martini, and Segafredo. Segafredo can be good for Venezuelan Category 1's. Baru Urbano was supposedly the setting of the original Was This Beta? fiasco. I don't want to talk about people behind their backs, so I will leave any and all credibility issues alone. If you are going to Miami cold, I do not recommend making Category 1's a priority. Not living in Miami puts you at a great disadvantage with them. They are also the most flakly women I have ever met in my live. It doesn't even matter that I have strong family ties to the Miami area. Going to Miami with the sole purpose of trying to get Category 1's would be unwise. Making them your priority would also be unwise. Although they should not be ignored in their entirety, the women of other categories are better options for those visiting Miami. For guys who live in Miami, things are slightly different. Notice I said slightly.

Category 2: Women who are from another county who live in a United States city other than Miami and are visiting Miami

These are always a solid choice. They are from a variety of countries, but Mexico seems to dominate in my experience. This makes perfect sense as Mexicans are the largest immigrant group in the United States. They have a vacation mentality and the fact that you don't live in Miami does not seem to matter. Some people believe that not living in Miami actually helps you with Category 2's. The beach itself is very good for Category 2's. I used to avoid Mangos like the plague. I now realize that it it one of the best venues, if not the best venue to find Category 2's. I have met Category 2's in Bongo's on a few Saturday nights, but they are a scant minority there. Other than that, I never meet any on the west side of the bridge. The beach itself, Mango's, and maybe in some cases the Clevelender are your best bets for Category 2's.

Category 3's: Women from other countries, who live in other countries and are visiting Miami

These are also very good choices. The come from every country imaginable. The beach itself is full of them and many of them are topless. Being able to approach topless women without looking like a pervert is a skill which every guy should master. A great deal of information regarding that skill has already been posted. Greek Kamaki may be able to provide further assistance as I believe he has a great deal of experience in that department. Other than the beach itself, restaurants and clubs in South Beach are where you will meet Category 3's. If you have an extemely strong desire to get an Italian, Argentine, or Spanish flag, a Category 3 in Miami may be your best, or only, shot. The downside of this women is that many of them go to Miami for very short periods of time, two, three, or four days. That makes absolutely no sense to me. More often than not, when I meet them they are either on their way to the airport or say that they are leaving for the airport. Other than the sometimes short stays, there is really no downside to Category 3's and they should be at or near the top of your list if you are visiting Miami.

Category 4: Women who are from the United States, live in a city in the United States other than Miami and are visiting Miami

There are plenty of these in Miami. They tend to stay on Miami Beach. I have only met one Category 4 on the west side of the bridge. They tend to be from all over the United States and often have inflated egos for some reason which is beyond my compehension. I love American women as long as they are from California, New Jersey, or New York City, in that order. I basically throw the rest back. Luckily a fair share, if not most, of the Category 4's I have met in Miami have been from California, New Jersey, or New York City. Again the beach itself is good for Category 4's as are South Beach clubs. At least stop by the bar at hotel W. I met a nice Category 4 from California there last Labor Day weekend. It doesn't take a genius to figure out that if a white girl or black girl is at a South Beach nightspot by herself she is a prostitute and should be completely avoided. Unfortunately, prostitutes find their way into every analysis of mine. I don't know if making Category 4's a priority is a great idea, but they should definitely be sought out. There are plenty of them.

Category 5: Women from Miami who live in Miami

These are mostly Hispanic women of Cuban descent. They are often sucessful and well educated. They can be found pretty much anywhere west of the bridge and sometimes on the beach itself. Bongo's on Friday has plenty of them as does Blue Martini on Friday. The problem with Category 5's is similar to the problem with Category 1's in that not living in Miami is a DLV. They can also be extremely flaky. They should not be avoided, but should not be made a priority.

Category 6: Women from places in the United States other than Miami who live in Miami

They are similar to Category 5's and the two are often difficult to tell apart. Many Category 6s are also Hispanic and I have met some of both Cuban and Colombian descent. They have the same hangups as Category 1's and Category 5's do regarding guys who do not live in Miami. The one benifit to seeking out Category 6's is that many of them are from North Jersey or New York City and have the sluttiness factor often associated with women from that region. They can be found in basically the same places as Category 5's.

thanks for the breakdown.. i plan to venture to Miami soon!

Quote: (08-13-2012 02:23 PM)jergens007 Wrote:  

Rationalize_this recently posted a very impressive and detailed data sheet on the Brickell area of Miami. You definately want to read his data sheet before going to Miami. Brickell is best for Category 1's, 5's and 6's in that order.

Quote: (08-13-2012 02:32 PM)Merenguero Wrote:  

Rationalize_this recently posted a very impressive and detailed data sheet on the Brickell area of Miami. You definately want to read his data sheet before going to Miami. Brickell is best for Category 1's, 5's and 6's in that order.

Cool! are you from Miami??? how long have you live there?

Quote: (08-15-2012 01:18 PM)jergens007 Wrote:  

Quote: (08-13-2012 02:32 PM)Merenguero Wrote:  

Cool! are you from Miami??? how long have you live there?

No, but many people think I am from there. I have many family members who live in the Miami area and I have been going there five or more times a year.

post useless without pics!

Deixa que essa fase é passageira, amanhã será melhor você vai ver a cidade inteira seu samba saber de cor!

Quote: (08-15-2012 09:32 PM)Mrs. Chocolate Wrote:  

post useless without pics!

We are all spoiled by Greek Kamaki's slideshows here. I will try to take and post as many pictures I can the next time I am in Miami, which will hopefully be in a few weeks.

I live in Miami and this is fairly accurate BUT I would add one thing. Women traveling, rarely travel alone. And it's very difficult to get a girl to leave her friend when they are traveling together. They usually also stay in the same room in hotels so going back to their place is also an issue. Without a wing man to take care of her friends gaming tourist of any kind is problematic. You best bet to just to meet up and hope she get drunks enough and find you hot enough to just go for it. I knew this dude that ran a tight game on Ft. Lauderdale beach. He would simply pull girls out of the clubs and take them to the beach to smoke pot and bang.

Merenguero, this was some serious work you put in, not sure how I missed it.

I think we could go even deeper within the categories.

Cheating wives of all ages, 35+ upper-middle class divorcees, mid 20s single moms with multiple kids, 18-23 year old hotties taking bird courses at Dade and UM daddy princesses, etc.

Merenguero, this is an incredible breakdown.

I think you kind of missed one category that I shall add:

Category 7: Girls from Broward County coming down for the night

These girls will be mostly found in South Beach and not in Brickell, Midtown, Wynwood or Design.

These girls will be relatively easy to impress with a little local knowledge and door juice/ venue choice juice.

The trick will be that these girls are often with at least one friend or in a group. This group may also contain guys.

With these girls, you are going to have to Game the whole group or her friend to get them to roll back to your crib.

Many times, these girls will also want to roll back to Broward at the end of the night, so screen hard for logistics/ who is driving etc.

Digits can be had for later conversion as well as these girls like to come to South Beach.

Quote: (05-12-2013 11:00 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Merenguero, this is an incredible breakdown.

I think you kind of missed one category that I shall add:

Category 7: Girls from Broward County coming down for the night

These girls will be mostly found in South Beach and not in Brickell, Midtown, Wynwood or Design.

These girls will be relatively easy to impress with a little local knowledge and door juice/ venue choice juice.

The trick will be that these girls are often with at least on friend or in a group. This group may also contain guys.

With these girls, you are going to have to Game the whole group or her friend to get them to roll back to your crib.

Many times, these girls will also want to roll back to Broward at the end of the night, so screen hard for logistics/ who is driving etc.

Digits can be had for later conversion as well as these girls like to come to South Beach.

Good point. "Category 7" as you call it, seems to be more rare than the other categories, but they do exist and can be a good option. What I did in the past with a girl from that category is meet her on a later night in downtown Hollywood, mostly because I wanted to see how it was up there. There were obvious problems with logistics when I did that.

Category 8, which is extremely rare, but exists, is girls who live in Naples who go to Miami for the night. I met a complete knockout model from this category, got her number, and met up with her on a subsequent trip to Miami.

Merenguero, the "Boteco" on Espanol is actually called Boteco Copacabana. It's just a restaurant and has no ties to Boteco on 71st. It's just a family owned Brazilian joint. You'll see groups of Brazilians there, sometimes some hotties, and many times they have hot Brazilian girls working there, but it's not the most hoppin' place. The food used to be great, but I personally think it went down hill the last couple times I went. My picanha was always burned and the beans and rice weren't even good. Another Brazilian restaurant I'd suggest is Little Brazil, right around 71st st. in North Miami Beach. The Picanha was so-so, but the Stroganoff was excellent.

I also hear great things about Bongos, though I never checked it out when I lived there, but I hear you find a lot of hot genuine latina girls.

Quote: (05-12-2013 11:42 PM)InternationPlayboy Wrote:  

I also hear great things about Bongos, though I never checked it out when I lived there, but I hear you find a lot of hot genuine latina girls.

Since I made my original post, I've been to Bongos twice and both times it was much worse than it had been in the past. I'm still willing to give it another try the next time I am in town.

That's a shame, I wanted to check it out next time I'm in town.

Great breakdown btw.

I used to work at a couple hotels down there so I can give a breakdown of where you'll see the most tourists from outside of the USA.

-HUGE amount of Canadian girls flock to South Beach during the winter. Outside of Americans they are the #1 by far.

-The next biggest group you'll probably see are Brazilians, but unfortunately it's mostly older Brazilians or families. When you rarely do get a fine, single, younger Brazilian girl, it will be hard to get her out as she'll be on a family vacation.

-After that you'll meet lots of British and Ausies. Many of them will be young girls and a lot of them will also be slutty/dtf. My first black girl was a British tourist in Miami.

-Next I would say maybe Mexico. Again, pretty close to the same thing with Brazilians.

- After Mexico comes the Scandinavian countries and the German speaking countries. I'm biased on the girls here, because personally I think they're ugly, but many seem to disagree. But I really do think the ones you find in South Beach are definitely bottom or at best middle of the barrel when compared to how they are in their home countries

- You'll see a lot of French. Here and there they will be cute young ones.

- After French you'll meet people from all over Latin America. Probably the most will be Argentine and then Colombian. Again, pretty much the same deal with Mexican and Brazilian tourists. It's pretty tough to meet single girls who aren't on vaca with family.

After these groups it's pretty spread out all over the board. The middle eastern women are almost always with men. Not a whole lot of Asian tourists. Africa is also pretty rare. Spain is quite common, and you'll see EE, mostly Russians, here and there.

Quote: (05-12-2013 11:09 PM)Merenguero Wrote:  

Category 8, which is extremely rare, but exists, is girls who live in Naples who go to Miami for the night. I met a complete knockout model from this category, got her number, and met up with her on a subsequent trip to Miami.

I have actually met a Category 8 before. Wasn't able to swoop.

------

Here is another one:

Category 9: University of Miami girls out partying in South Beach.

You are going to find this girl as well in South Beach (and probably in The Grove or Coral Gables although I can't speak with authority on those areas so maybe some others can chime in).

Category 9's are going to typically be found in the bigger clubs on South Beach partying it up for a special occasion.

They are going to have some of the hurdles of a Category 7 ie groups and potentially guys in the group.

The good thing is that younger males in today's world eat Estrogen on a daily basis, so stomping them out shouldn't be a problem.

Again, watch for logistics to close, and digits may be the better option for closing.

An older, well dressed Alpha Playboy from The Streets should have an easy time opening and impressing these girls. Closing will be the trick (again logistics of younger girls).