rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Reminder: posts cannot be edited or deleted... EVER

I'm getting a lot of paranoid guys bugging me about deleting shit that posted a long time ago.

Posts cannot be deleted or edited ever. Don't ask me to edit anything.

You have 60 minutes to edit your post. After that it's there forever. Think long and hard before you hit submit.

This also isn't Facebook where you can delete your account. Stop asking me... I can't do it.

Quote: (08-03-2012 04:07 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

I'm getting a lot of paranoid guys bugging me about deleting shit that posted a long time ago.

You have 60 minutes to edit your post. After that it's there forever. Think long and hard before you hit submit.

This also isn't Facebook where you can delete your account. Stop asking me... I can't do it.

This should be made a sticky. As the forum grows and/or gets more popular, this will only become a bigger problem if dudes don't realize that this is the law of the land.

I have a suggestion for some (I guess).

Swap your rvf account to a junk email address, or maintain yours on your email address, then when you don't want to be associated with it anymore, deactivate your email account. Simple.

Nobody can access it, and unless someone gets your records from your ISP, it's unlikely that you'll be associated with the account. If you do get associated with the account, lie or say that someone must have been piggybacking on your wifi.

Are exceptions made if there could be legal ramifications? Such as we had with some of the couchsurfing posts made by some members?

Two things:

1. You can get around this by posting your posts as photos, and then you can delete the source photo and it won't show up in the post. Works with attachments as well - just verified it. However, the page is still probably cached by Google. Though the content I believe wouldn't come up in regular forum or Google search results.

2. Roosh could charge a couple bucks for every request. Obviously it's his choice, but I think that's a reasonable way to keep people from wasting his time unless it's important.

Quote: (08-03-2012 04:39 PM)basilransom Wrote:  

Two things:

1. You can get around this by posting your posts as photos,

I'm not sure what you mean by this.

Hades: In an old post a guy dropped his age or city, and now he wants that scrubbed even though he didn't share further details. I get that all the time. It's just anxiety, not real privacy concerns.

Quote:Quote:

2. Roosh could charge a couple bucks for every request.

I had a guy offer me $1,000 to delete all his posts. I refused.

What I will do is delete private information that another member posts about you. But members need to be responsible for their own contributions.

Quote: (08-03-2012 05:16 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

I had a guy offer me $1,000 to delete all his posts. I refused.

That's where he fucked up. Everyone knows the currency around here is pussy. Dollars have no value, and are directly pegged to the Pussy Index.

[Image: Strip.gif] [Image: roosh.gif] [Image: Strip.gif]

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

^^^ Most artistic use of smilies I've ever seen on the internet.

Why?

Quote: (08-03-2012 04:56 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

Two things:

Type your post in Word/Notepad/whatever, take a screenshot (print screen), paste into MS Paint, save as image, then upload as an attachment in a post. Delete the attachment when you want the post gone.

Quote: (08-03-2012 07:00 PM)basilransom Wrote:  

Two things:

Type your post in Word/Notepad/whatever, take a screenshot (print screen), paste into MS Paint, save as image, then upload as an attachment in a post. Delete the attachment when you want the post gone.

I did this with a few OKCupid pictures that I knew might get out if RVF (or me) ever got well known enough. A few people knew the girls I posted pics of, even with stuff partially blurred.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Quote: (08-03-2012 07:39 PM)Gmac Wrote:  

Quote: (08-03-2012 07:00 PM)basilransom Wrote:  

Two things:

I did this with a few OKCupid pictures that I knew might get out if RVF (or me) ever got well known enough. A few people knew the girls I posted pics of, even with stuff partially blurred.

BTW, OKCupid PROFILES are super, super easy to find. Google one sentence from a photo of the profile text, and you'll find it.

You can also do what I said with an account on imageshack, if you have an account there. Upload the image there, then delete it when you don't want it showing up in posts any more. Forum attachments are easier to track and manage though.

I see myself joining the man-o-sphere in the future and going down in a ball of flames.

Quote: (08-04-2012 01:25 AM)el mechanico Wrote:  

I see myself joining the man-o-sphere in the future and going down in a ball of flames.

I've often wondered how I'm going to go down. This is like the mob. No one retires. We'll probably all come out in some expose on TV. This website will become illegal and they'll retroactively fuck us in the ass (a.k.a. prostate orgasm).

[Image: popcorn2.gif]

C.U.N. NEWS
Your news leader

Today, there were two more arrests in the RooshVForum Sting, bringing the total to 36.

Nicholas Vassiliadis, known as "mechanico" on the forum, has over 8,000 posts to his name. He was arrested at his Tampa-area car-repair shop after two of his employees reported seeing him spend a lot of time on the Internet. Whenever they looked in his direction, he'd minimize the window. Investigating further, they discovered he was spending hours on the gender-terrorism website. Under the new Gender Protection Act, the two men will split the reward for the arrest.

Samir Singh Gupta Patel, known as "Tuthmosis," was apprehended as he was preparing to board a plane to Poland. In his possession were five bottles of Apple Cider Vinegar, 10 boxes of baking soda, and a binder of print-outs of the website's so-called "data sheets." Authorities suspect he was preparing to re-launch the site abroad. Agents report he cried, urinated himself, and named three other members as he was being arrested.

Authorities continue to search for the man known as Gmanifesto. The "investigation" into death of the website's founder, Roosh, who was found dead in his prison cell last week, has ruled the hanging "a suicide."

Sports at the top of the hour.

I shouldn't even joke. Don't want to stir that paranoia pot.

haha

I've tried to delete posts within the time limit before, but I get a message telling me that I'm not allowed to.

that's mad funny dude, good post.

Funny, I was just thinking about this. My forum name, Thedude3737, has elements borrowed from other names I've used across the internet, including my email address.

As RVF becomes more popular, I can absolutely foresee people in my personal life finding out, and let's just say after the stuff I've said on these boards, they won't be happy.

I'm okay with that.

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

Quote: (08-04-2012 06:54 PM)thedude3737 Wrote:  

As RVF becomes more popular, I can absolutely foresee people in my personal life finding out, and let's just say after the stuff I've said on these boards, they won't be happy.

I'm not looking forward to that day. When the shit goes down, I'm denying everything. No matter how fucking red-handed I get "caught." Deny. Deny. Deny. Rehearse that shit in the mirror. "Man, I was TheDude3637. Get your shit right."

But, truth be told, if people are going to find out, it's going to be the old-school way--by seeing you on the fucking computer. It's like cheaters: 90 percent of them get caught because of their cell phones. Despite the occasional attention this website attracts from angry harpies, I don't think it's very important in the grand scheme of things. We don't do anything illegal and we summarily dismiss anyone who suggests it. There's no reason we can't carry on like this indefinitely. Our biggest enemy is Google, since this site is so fucking indexed, every other person with an Internet connection in the world probably stumbles onto it sooner or later. We've covered virtually every topic known to man. Old grandmas are bound to look up what the best credit card is for miles. Sooner or later, fucking Bill Clinton or Barack Obama is going to end up on this site. Some shit could go down that way, but I'm leaning no.

I almost got "caught" by some pretty hardcore white-knights and feminists that I'm around periodically more than a few times, thanks to the screaming billboard the website has. Honestly, one of the best changes Roosh instituted was stealth mode.

This:

[Image: attachment.jpg7097]   

Is now this:

For the most part, it looks like a normal site.

I leave this shit on at my desk at work and at my bar at home. everyone I know has seen and read it at this point including my mom that called it "some sort of shit" I was talking about doing something bigger

In my business nobody is surprised that I'm on here at all I think they would expect it but I'm also in the position to refuse to talk to women and ask to talk or deal with someone reasonable (man) whenever I feel like it and nobody can say a damn thing about it. I have a beef with this girl parts store manager when she answers the phone I tell her "a dude please" once she didn't want to warranty a part for me and I tore her apart. Nobody governs us. It's great.

Mechanics shop = mans world and they know it. I hit on any girl I want at work. My employees have told girls to wear shorter skirts next time and all kinds of shit. We don't care.

It wasn't me..

I was thinking about this the other day. What would happen if I or we all got outed. Playing the worst case scenario in my head, I came to the conclusion that worse things have happened to me already.

While I think I cover my tracks pretty well, nothing is infallible. We'd all get over it and life would go on.

While many of our views are not mainstream, we are not doing anything illegal. In the real world I am a solid friend, member of the community, and law abiding citizen. From what I read on here it seems like many of the guys on this board are as well.

I think a lot of the negative sentiment comes from a perceived hatred of women. I really don't get that because I personally love women. It makes no sense that guys on this forum would work on improving themselves to attract more women if they truly hated them. In fact in my experience it's the betas and 'nice guys' who end up hurting women the most. At least with myself, they are clear pretty early on that I'll be more than a friend. They can either accept that or not.

It seems like a lot of guys on the board reject the traditional relationship paradigm for the player paradigm. Yet I seem to be in a middle ground a lot of the time. It's the same with people, there are some great ones and some downright shitty ones. This goes for men or women. I like to take things on a case by case basis.

Long live the Rooshv forum, you guys have given me more inspiration and motivation than you'll ever know.

Quote: (08-04-2012 02:54 AM)soup Wrote:  

haha

I've tried to delete posts within the time limit before, but I get a message telling me that I'm not allowed to.

me too, not sure why that is.

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

If anyone ever discovered my true identity, I'd just tell them what I think.

"It's a great forum for men to discuss common issues. Girls, money, and other lifestyle things. What's the big deal?"

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

I ain't scared of my lifestyle. In fact, here's me writing on the Facebook wall of a guy I lent "Freedom 25" to (side note: RVF was linked to him later via pm)[Image: attachment.jpg7101]   .