rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Relationships, Marriage, Trickery

Relationships, Marriage, Trickery

I was reflecting and could not help but to think how much trickery is involved with relationships...I mean its usually one faithful and the other well a cheater.. In most of my relationships I have to ask myself which one will i decide to be, I mean it may be insecure of me but if i do not cheat than i feel like SHE would.

So in that conclusion of thought, i am firmly engrossed in the belief that every woman and to be rational every human being has a flaw...So i guess when one does arrive at the point of marriage they have chosen to endure any flaws of their partner...Except those couples who decide to get a divorce...

Well my thoughts on relationships and marriage...trickery...We are not our parents, the world has changed big time. I feel like with each passing year love becomes more of a superficial myth than ever..