rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Sexual objectification of males given the A-OK for the denizens of Jezebel

http://jezebel.com/5931055/10-reasons-ry...-douchebag

Quote:Quote:

ex-ma'am 7 hours ago
I am laughing at this SO HARD. He is such a douche. He's SUCH a douche. He's probably terrible in bed. I don't even care. I would still hit it like the wrath of God. I'd just make sure he wasn't in a position to speak until well after we were done.

This is some seriously funny s#$t people! I thought that was odd that his own mother says he has one-night stands, but now I understand it's because he is such a DOUCHE. HA HA HA! If I wasn't old enough to be his mother I would probably hit that myself [Image: smile.gif]

[Image: puke.gif]

If Jezebel hates you, I like you.

You would think that articles like that would wake up the manginas, but probably not.

He lives in a condo with two other dudes, one of whom is in college, in the same town where he graduated from college — 5 years ago.

Sounds pretty awesome to me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6dlyCTswYH0

He's a sharp cat. Powerful insights.

I'd do just about anything to get the access to tail that bastard has.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Quote: (08-03-2012 12:33 AM)RichieP Wrote:  

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6dlyCTswYH0

He's a sharp cat. Powerful insights.

He reminds me of the Hockey Players I grew up with. All acted and talked just like him, all we're dumbasses.

Fast forward tho.

All got into bomb ass schools on sports scholarships, somehow all passed and got a piece of paper, got hooked up with jobs from connections they built up along the way. And oh yeah all got more tail then most can fathom. A old buddy from HS had 50+ notches under his belt at 16 I assume its probably tripped since then.

All are doing really good right now. One even started a clothing corp that has one a bunch of awards... Dude can barley count change.

Our society rewards dumb athletic Alphas like you don't believe.

Ryan Locthe will become more famous then *slightly* introverted and beta*ish** Phelps whom is all about LTRs and his Bong.

I wonder which female athletes he's been with this Olympics.

Well he dropped out of his last race so he's officially done and has a week + left to do his thing.

Quote: (08-03-2012 01:27 AM)kosko Wrote:  

Ryan Locthe will become more famous then *slightly* introverted and beta*ish** Phelps whom is all about LTRs and his Bong.

I wonder if it has anything to do with being separated from his father (Phelps) when he was a kid. I know that my family situation caused me to have feelings of desperately wanting to be attached to someone. After repeated failures in that venture (thankfully), I wised up and realized that getting laid without commitment isn't so bad. Then again, getting pussy for him must be so easy that he wants someone who is wife material. I'm sure that every chick ruining their panties when they see you can make you pretty jaded.

10/14/15: The day I learned that convicted terrorists are treated with more human dignity than veterans.

Guy is a champ.

Quote: (08-03-2012 01:44 AM)teh_skeeze Wrote:  

Quote: (08-03-2012 01:27 AM)kosko Wrote:  

I wonder if it has anything to do with being separated from his father (Phelps) when he was a kid. I know that my family situation caused me to have feelings of desperately wanting to be attached to someone. After repeated failures in that venture (thankfully), I wised up and realized that getting laid without commitment isn't so bad. Then again, getting pussy for him must be so easy that he wants someone who is wife material. I'm sure that every chick ruining their panties when they see you can make you pretty jaded.

what

I don't think they realize how all-consuming it is to be an elite swimmer. Michael Phelps has been to 4 Olympic games. In between those, you're training for World Championships. When you're not in the pool swimming miles, you're hitting the weights HARD. You can't let down, or you'll lose your edge. In Phelps' interview with Bob Costas after winning his 19th, and record-breaking medal, he admitted after the '08 games that he was simply worn out, and wanted to enjoy for the first time in his life. He admitted that he just wasn't motivated to train anymore. He wanted to party (I think he picked up a DUI), have a Big Mac, drink, etc. like normal people his age. You've seen the footage of the kind of training Lochte was doing - flipping truck tires down the street and shit like that. It's a grueling job. You really don't have time for the demands of some whining, needy bitch. You have enough time to get that nut and roll over and get some sleep, because you need to be up early to train. He still lives in Gainesville, because like many Olympians that are no longer in college, they can use the facilities at their old schools, and the U. of Florida is one of the great swimming programs in the country. Why would you leave? Their problem with Lochte isn't that he's a douche. It's that he's more hip-hop than fratboy. And deep down you know they'd still fuck him.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

I think Ryan Locthe is further proof that even the "enlightened" and "intellectual" feminists are still attracted to "douchebags."

A sick, sad part of me read about Ryan's gregarious genitalia and felt momentarily encouraged — MAYBE THAT MEANS THAT HE'LL SLEEP WITH ME — but then my hormone haze dissipated and I realized that 1- I'm engaged to marry a guy who I like an awful lot and 2- Gross.

in the comments she then goes on to say:

I would hit it like a Jeopardy buzzer. Over and over again. I'll take Walk of Shame for 1,000, Alex.

I wish her fiance the best of luck.

Quote: (08-03-2012 09:34 AM)Timoteo Wrote:  

I don't think they realize how all-consuming it is to be an elite swimmer.

No no you're wrong , we have it on good authority from one of the Olympic threads that qualifying to the Olympics is perfectly doable between games. [Image: nuts.gif]

"He told the Times that he's over the college dating scene, which would be something that was a sign of maturity if he wasn't twenty-seven years old and and several years beyond the age where dating people who are still in college starts becoming an expression of a stunted personality."

No, that is a sign of being at the top of the sexual food chain.

Seems like a cool dude to me. Comes off a bit no brains brawny but who gives a fuck? He obviously doesn't, and I'm sure he's getting assloads of tail.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

things like this have led me to conclude that pretty much all male behaviour can be rationalized away under the parameter of looks.

asshole-ish hot guy = sexy badboy
nice hot guy = humble, sweet, cute

asshole-ish ugly guy = creep, try-hard
nice ugly guy = lame, beta, doormat

rich, hardworking, clean cut hot guy = sexy businessman
poor, lazy, disheveled hot guy = independent, goes his own way, wanderlust, "doesn't give a shit", free spirit

rich, hardworking, clean cut ugly guy = boring, cliche, overcompensating
poor, lazy, disheveled ugly guy = creature to avoid at all costs

smart hot guy = sexy professor
dumb hot guy = sexy caveman

smart ugly guy = nerd
dumb ugly guy = mongoloid

introverted hot guy = intriguing, contemplative, a mystery, a puzzle to solve

introverted ugly guy = weirdo

now i know that ryan lochte has fame, but his fame is based on his physicality. i guess that my point is that looks are so central because they are biological, genetic. goods looks just can't be denied. can a male model ever be a creep? the concept of creep doesn't comprise of immoral advances but... undesired ones.

Quote: (08-04-2012 01:29 PM)bodmon Wrote:  

now i know that ryan lochte has fame, but his fame is based on his physicality. i guess that my point is that looks are so central because they are biological, genetic. goods looks just can't be denied. can a male model ever be a creep? the concept of creep doesn't comprise of immoral advances but... undesired ones.

Watch the "Person of Interest" episode with the stalker.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Quote: (08-04-2012 11:09 AM)ImWaitingForTheMan Wrote:  

"He told the Times that he's over the college dating scene, which would be something that was a sign of maturity if he wasn't twenty-seven years old and and several years beyond the age where dating people who are still in college starts becoming an expression of a stunted personality."

He's 27, and college juniors and seniors are anywhere from 20 to 22, so I don't see the problem if he was tapping into that demographic. The dumb hookers that are trashing him are ignoring the fact that he doesn't still live in his college town because he can't let go of the college life, but because it's a great place for him to train. He should be banging as many college upper-classmen as he can.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Quote: (08-04-2012 06:14 AM)frenchcorporation Wrote:  

A sick, sad part of me read about Ryan's gregarious genitalia and felt momentarily encouraged — MAYBE THAT MEANS THAT HE'LL SLEEP WITH ME — but then my hormone haze dissipated and I realized that 1- I'm engaged to marry a guy who I like an awful lot and 2- Gross.

in the comments she then goes on to say:

I would hit it like a Jeopardy buzzer. Over and over again. I'll take Walk of Shame for 1,000, Alex.

I wish her fiance the best of luck.

Someone should show her fiance those and tell him that a meeting between her and Lochte can be arranged, as a measure of good faith towards the Jezebel community.

Some time in the past decade, women started openly saying they'd want to fuck men, *even though they had a man.* Does no one else see this as incredibly emasculating? Sure, women would say they "are just joking," that it's "not real because he's a celebrity..." that any guy who gets bothered by his woman saying that is just woefully insecure... I couldn't see a woman as anything but a raging where if she had this mindset; the bulk of Western women, even obesity aside, are just unfit for any real intimacy.

I love the American guy who will parrot these chicks - "dude you're just being insecure, there's nothing wrong with chicks saying that."

Quote: (08-04-2012 03:27 PM)Timoteo Wrote:  

Quote: (08-04-2012 11:09 AM)ImWaitingForTheMan Wrote:  

He's 27, and college juniors and seniors are anywhere from 20 to 22, so I don't see the problem if he was tapping into that demographic. The dumb hookers that are trashing him are ignoring the fact that he doesn't still live in his college town because he can't let go of the college life, but because it's a great place for him to train. He should be banging as many college upper-classmen as he can.

It's absurd to think it's a sign of a stunted personality for a really good looking 27 yr old dude to bang 20-22 year old college chicks.

It's even more absurd when you consider that there is no age limit on that. Every guy should want to bang 20-22 year old college chicks. If they want to bang a 50 year old dude, he is a badass, or they have signs of a stunted personality and serious...Daddy Issues.

In all seriousness we say the same shit when dumb ass beauty pageant contestants say idiotic responses to question. The point is that there is a ridiculous double standard.