rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

My best first date idea.

My best first date idea.

Go swimming at night time in a lake. Bring a bottle of something. Sit on a pier and talk deep about life. Then jump in the water. Naturally transition into some grab assing in the water. When drying off sit close then go for the makeout. You can figure out what to do next. [Image: banana.gif]

This is absolute gold with college aged chicks.

My best first date idea.

The thing about going swimming is that you have to go with a ho that is 100% comfortable with her body and on a 1st date if she is willing to go on a bikini with you, might as well just have your first date in a motel.

It is tough to convince girls to go to a swimming pool or a lake. For fuck buddies is both awesome and easy to start experiment different scenarios but for first date I keep it simple:

1. Drink in a cool lounge
2. Drink at a next door bar
3. Drink, hookah or blunt at my pad.

The harder you practice, the luckier you get.

My best first date idea.

I mean I just put this into practice a few days ago and it was magic.

My best first date idea.

It will be nice to have deserted lakes, nature and calm at night.
Unfortunately I don't have this possibility, but the idea is great...

Her pussy tastes like Pepsi Cola...

My best first date idea.

This was a big lake and we had an audience on the shore of about 3 lurking dudes. I didn't give a fuck, let those fag bags watch.[Image: tard.gif]

And some fuckers were swimming by the pier too. Like two more dudes. They need to get out more. They were at a distance maybe 50 yards but I think they came around because they spotted us from a farther down pier. It's whatever.

My best first date idea.

Quote: (08-02-2012 11:45 AM)Palo_alto Wrote:  

The thing about going swimming is that you have to go with a ho that is 100% comfortable with her body and on a 1st date if she is willing to go on a bikini with you, might as well just have your first date in a motel.

It is tough to convince girls to go to a swimming pool or a lake. For fuck buddies is both awesome and easy to start experiment different scenarios but for first date I keep it simple:

1. Drink in a cool lounge
2. Drink at a next door bar
3. Drink, hookah or blunt at my pad.

I haven't found that to be true at all, but I also live by the beach so maybe being in a swimsuit isn't such a big deal around here but it is where you live.

My best first date idea.

This is exactly what I did to get my Italian flag. The situation was in my favor though. I was at a beach resort and it was around 1am. I met a girl and transitioned into walking to the beach. We were completely alone listening to the waves as I pointed out all of the major constellations in the sky. It's so easy to talk deep at night by the water.

My best first date idea.

Quote: (08-02-2012 03:24 PM)BHirsch Wrote:  

This is exactly what I did to get my Italian flag. The situation was in my favor though. I was at a beach resort and it was around 1am. I met a girl and transitioned into walking to the beach. We were completely alone listening to the waves as I pointed out all of the major constellations in the sky. It's so easy to talk deep at night by the water.
That's hilarious. I was sitting on the edge of the pier pointing at the big dipper. Then I was like "You know they look like that in 2d to us, but those stars are really light years apart. But where the fuck is the little dipper? It must be POW-MIA or something." Shit was on after that.

Great minds think alike? [Image: evil.gif]

My best first date idea.

I live in Florida

Lakes at night= Big alligators on the hunt, venomous snakes

Ocean at night=Big sharks on the hunt, stingrays in shallow water, jellyfish you can't see

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

My best first date idea.

Quote: (08-02-2012 06:03 PM)MrXY Wrote:  

I live in Florida

Lakes at night= Big alligators on the hunt, venomous snakes

Ocean at night=Big sharks on the hunt, stingrays in shallow water, jellyfish you can't see

Haha, yeah I'm talking about lakes. It won't work for you I guess.

My best first date idea.

My first date is the same every single a time. At a bar near to my house or where I am staying if I am travelling. I don't try and think of quirky or unusual dates, I just keep it simple. Meet, drinks, drag back to mines, fuck.

My best first date idea.

I used to have a pool at my place when I was around 22-24, and yes, that shit was magic; at night time, in the middle of the forest (this was in a forested community of like 600 people), no onlookers, it's not 'Let's go for a night swim!', it was 'Let's go skinny dipping!'

But in general, I do drinks at a bar or a lounge on the first date. The night skinny dipping move was usually for girls I had taken out and/or banged previously.

My best first date idea.

So you did this on one girl and now it's a terrific idea?

There's a ton of effort to get a girl out to a lake, and this can only be done during the summer. There's way easier ways to get a bang.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

My best first date idea.

Quote: (08-03-2012 12:09 AM)Samseau Wrote:  

There's a ton of effort to get a girl out to a lake, and this can only be done during the summer. There's way easier ways to get a bang.

I ask most women I meet what their best first date was and around 75% said going to the beach, lake or pool. But again, I live somewhere that has a big culture of doing that type of thing (and can be done about 10 months out of the year) so it is probably one of the easiest ways to get a chick out.

The problem most likely isn't the idea, but more related to where you live.

My best first date idea.

Damn you shot this one down hard. True it was only one and true it's only a summer thing depending on where you live. I found it way easier and more natural than going to a bar or what not. Less people, less distractions, it lets your personality through if that's a strong point. All you really need is to be able to carry a conversation and drink some booze. Oh yeah and doggy paddle. If you want to get creative maybe the breast stroke.

You could vary this with indoor pools. Jacuzzis outside would work too especially in the winter. You can find them outside randomly if you do your homework, condo complexes and stuff. There's an outdoor one in a city by me that people sneak into all the time. Idk though I just found this way less of a hastle and more natural than the usual bar scene.

This definitely isn't for pulling when going out obviously, need to have the date planned.

Btw she claimed it was her best first date ever, seemed really enthusiastic when saying it and said it more than once so I guess I believe it. Then again she is 21 so maybe it's not saying much? Who knows.

My best first date idea.

Quote: (08-03-2012 07:54 AM)snoop Wrote:  

I ask most women I meet what their best first date was and around 75% said going to the beach, lake or pool. But again, I live somewhere that has a big culture of doing that type of thing (and can be done about 10 months out of the year) so it is probably one of the easiest ways to get a chick out.

It's getting so hot with global warming and shit that it definitely can be done close to 10 months a year in most of the U.S. It comes across as an innocent first date idea, somewhat disarming, just theorizing on that one as Samseau pointed out only tried it once so far. Planning on testing it out more.

My best first date idea.

Quote: (08-03-2012 08:10 AM)ImWaitingForTheMan Wrote:  

It's getting so hot with global warming and shit that it definitely can be done close to 10 months a year in most of the U.S. It comes across as an innocent first date idea, somewhat disarming, just theorizing on that one as Samseau pointed out only tried it once so far. Planning on testing it out more.

You ever been swimming in november or february in the midwest, NE or Pacific Northwest?

My best first date idea.

Quote: (08-03-2012 10:14 AM)snoop Wrote:  

You ever been swimming in november or february in the midwest, NE or Pacific Northwest?

Yes I have in November. I live in Wisconsin.

My best first date idea.

If you take a girl to the lake, "Just you and me babe", she pretty much knows you're there to bang. There's no plausible deniability, which is really important for that first bang. Compared to drinks, and then something like "one more drink on my balcony", going to the lake oozes romance and probably makes her subconsciously feel you're beta.

This is a great date idea for girls you've already banged. But for girls before hand? No thanks.

And then there's the even better scenerio: You spend all that effort and time to get her to a lake with you, and she doesn't put out. You've just wasted a ton of effort and time.

Now, what I've said above only applies to American women. Perhaps in a place like Poland romantic gestures will get you laid more. I don't know. But in general, try to avoid giving game advice to other guys unless you've tested it out on at least five different women and have had reasonable amounts of success.

For example, if 3 out of 5 girls brought to a lakeside night swim resulted in a bang, then I'd say you're onto something pretty good. But without any kind of testing, there's just nothing to conclude from one experience.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

My best first date idea.

What I disagree with is that it takes a lot of time and effort to get her to a lake. At least around me, there are plenty of lakes and beaches and if a girl isn't into that scene she probably isn't that much fun or fugly and ashamed of how she looks. Keep in mind I'm mostly trying to target the 18-23 yr olds here.

If it doesn't work out, you can end the date earlier and bounce to a bar. Where I live taverns outnumber grocery stores.

I'm not sure how romantic I was, mostly just used sarcastic-type game, besides that one line.

My best first date idea.

Quote: (08-02-2012 11:24 AM)ImWaitingForTheMan Wrote:  

Go swimming at night time in a lake.

hahaha! I wasn't expecting that! I like this idea but it will only work in certain cultures where going to the lake at night to hang out is considered normal dating procedure. Telling a big city girl that you are taking her to the lake at night = you are a possible murderer!

I imagine you live out in the rural country somewhere and going to the lake is no big deal.

I actually love swim dates and I sometimes will take girls to the health club to swim, lay in the sun, order lunch/drinks and hang by the pool. If I said I was taking them to a lake they would look at me like I was crazy.

Quote: (08-02-2012 07:30 PM)travelbangenjoy Wrote:  

I just keep it simple. Meet, drinks, drag back to mines, fuck.

Generally speaking, this is probably a better move for most guys.

My best first date idea.

Quote: (08-04-2012 01:47 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  

hahaha! I wasn't expecting that! I like this idea but it will only work in certain cultures where going to the lake at night to hang out is considered normal dating procedure. Telling a big city girl that you are taking her to the lake at night = you are a possible murderer!

I imagine you live out in the rural country somewhere and going to the lake is no big deal.

I actually love swim dates and I sometimes will take girls to the health club to swim, lay in the sun, order lunch/drinks and hang by the pool. If I said I was taking them to a lake they would look at me like I was crazy.

I shuttle between the Milwaukee area and Madison. This was in Madison.

My best first date idea.

Quote: (08-04-2012 01:49 PM)ImWaitingForTheMan Wrote:  

Quote: (08-04-2012 01:47 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  

I shuttle between the Milwaukee area and Madison. This was in Madison.

That makes sense. My brother used to live in Milwaukee and he really enjoyed it and said the people were awesome. I like the Bucks!

My best first date idea.

Packers and Brewers for me. I'm not a big NBA fan, like college basketball better. Though the Packers are the only sports team that I'll watch every game of. I think there is a bigger swimming culture here because of the cold winters and hot summers. This was the hottest March on record and they are almost like 5-8 degrees above average for every month. I think it's the US in general right now though.

At the moment I find myself in the awkward position of wishing it was fall. Which this year will probably be in the 70s if shit continues this way.

My best first date idea.

Maybe in Florida. What are you talking about? A girl is not going swimming in November with you in Wisconsin. You got June July and August.