rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Bronies

Bronies

Hey all. First time poster, long time lurker.

What do you think about bronies? Grown men that obsess over this new My Little Pony cartoon. From what I've read it was created by some feminist cartoonist. This is a documentary on the fans it made me feel a little sick.

Bronies

We're all Bronies here. What are you saying?

Bronies

Obvious mental / social / maturity issues... but then again it's titled "AUTISTIC bronies" for a reason.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Bronies

MGTOW guys??

I guess it could be worse:

Bronies

Bronies are just beneath manga fans.

COME AT ME BRO.

Bronies

Quote: (08-01-2012 07:03 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

MGTOW guys??
Going your own way implies you had a say in the matter.

AFAIK this all started off as a troll that became a real thing. It's sad really.

10/14/15: The day I learned that convicted terrorists are treated with more human dignity than veterans.

Bronies

Quote: (08-01-2012 07:03 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

MGTOW guys??

I guess it could be worse:

There's a fetish for everything. This guys probably shits in the diaper and gets off on making her clean it and his ass and all that.

Bronies

Well imagine this.

You're in the club, dancing with this girl. She's hot and slim or whatever the fuck you prefer in a woman. And you two are getting into it. Grabbing her ass, even fingering her pussy right on the floor.

BUT OH SHIT, A WILD BETA COCKBLOCKER TOUGHGUY APPEARS

And this guy stares you down, ready to fuck you up because you are macking on his girl. You notice something incongruent about his toughguy appearence: A My Little Pony shirt.

Would you still be able to this guy seriously?

Nope.

Bronies

Real men collect porcelain unicorns.

Bronies

Is this fucking real or what? I just got angry watching it.

Bronies

This is the kind of shit that happens when you outlaw bullying.