rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Louis CK on the bar scene

Just listened to this and thought the forum could use a laugh:

"Those are the most dangerous people... dudes that didn't get laid."

[Image: lol.gif]

Quote: (08-01-2012 04:34 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

"Those are the most dangerous people... dudes that didn't get laid."

[Image: lol.gif]

Yeah Roosh, maybe you should get a nobel peace prize. Your motto could be "making the world a safer place one ebook at a time."

This video brings up a good point:

Why the hell do so many dudes go out in gigantic wolf packs?

I can see how having a wing can be beneficial, but anything more than that and it really is just a waste of time to chase women in such big packs.

This whole special is pretty awesome. Watch it all the way through. It's on Netflix, or in pieces on Youtube. Homie spends a lot of time talking shit about chicks. I'd say he's semi-red-pill.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Quote: (08-01-2012 07:31 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

This whole special is pretty awesome. Watch it all the way through. It's on Netflix, or in pieces on Youtube. Homie spends a lot of time talking shit about chicks. I'd say he's semi-red-pill.

i agree the special is awesome, but i think he's pretty damn beta blue pill. or at least he likes to portray himself that way. in season 2 of his FX show there is one scene in particular where goes on and on to the girl he is 'in love with' about how much he loves her when she has totally friend zoned him.

it was really pathetic and made me cringe. but thats what the show is.

i think he is astutely aware of his beta tendencies but doesnt necessarily know/believe about the other side.

Quote: (08-01-2012 07:51 PM)reaper23 Wrote:  

Quote: (08-01-2012 07:31 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

i agree the special is awesome, but i think he's pretty damn beta blue pill. or at least he likes to portray himself that way. in season 2 of his FX show there is one scene in particular where goes on and on to the girl he is 'in love with' about how much he loves her when she has totally friend zoned him.

i think he is astutely aware of his beta tendencies but doesnt necessarily know/believe about the other side.

Not to mention there was this one episode where he bitched out to some punk ass high schooler threatening to beat him up.

I know what episode you're talking about, and I had the same reaction. Overall, I think he overplayed the serious, beta, emotional aspects in the second season. The show has its moments, but it can come across as try-hard.

That's why I said semi-red. I think his stand-up can really go after dumb bitches, but his show is the opposite a lot of the time.

Example:

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

brilliant!

Quote: (08-01-2012 08:04 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

I know what episode you're talking about, and I had the same reaction. Overall, I think he overplayed the serious, beta, emotional aspects in the second season. The show has its moments, but it can come across as try-hard.

That's why I said semi-red. I think his stand-up can really go after dumb bitches, but his show is the opposite a lot of the time.

I really enjoy his act and the show both. Some of it hits so hard to me. The opening of like the second or third episode of the second season where he is brushing his little girl's teeth and shes like, daddy when are we going back to mommys? i like it better there. i mean i like your house too, but i like mommy's better. when are we going back?'

god, like a dagger! any divorced guy can relate to that shit.

and then his excessive beta stuff reminds me of how i had been at times in my past before i got religion.

overall, great shit, great comedian, very insightful.

Great comic, but I could never passionately like his stuff - his act is just too nerdish. Compare with guys like Sebastian Maniscalco, Bobby Slayton, Bill Burr, Adam Carrolla, Jim Jeffries.

Quote: (08-01-2012 04:53 PM)The Texas Prophet Wrote:  

This video brings up a good point:

Why the hell do so many dudes go out in gigantic wolf packs?

I can see how having a wing can be beneficial, but anything more than that and it really is just a waste of time to chase women in such big packs.

Good point.

Another thing...why do dudes STAY at a sausagefests? If you see the ratio is horrible you should just leave! Why stick around and lower your value.