rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Internet Game/ Pipe-Lining Tool - Semi-Open Beta.

Hey Folks,

I am working on a tool that helps automate some of the initial stages of online dating.

It should work especially well for pipelinining when you are traveling, but I see no reason why it can't work just as well at home.

Here's how it works:

Step 1: Choose your site, enter your search criteria, your login credentials. Hit Go.

It will automatically visit the profile of every single girl that matches your search criteria on the site who has been recently active.

In countries like the Philippines, doing this alone is enough to generate dozens of "Thank you for visiting" emails back.

The program can also troll several sites at once.

Step 2: Sort, Select and Block.

While visiting the profiles, the tool collects the pictures of the users as well as their text. It performs some rudimentary text analysis on their profile, and lets you sort by the effort they put into the profile, their approximate reading level, and some combination of both.

Most people in the states and uk are literate, but if you are traveling somewhere else, sorting by 'reading level' or 'combo' really helps in tracking down girls that you might be able to have a conversation with.

When sorted, you are presented with a big list of profile thumbnails that you can quickly scan through, block girls you never want to visit again, select girls you like (for mass mailing), save girls for later, or click on them to visit their profile on the site.

You probably want to mail the really cute ones directly, but for the ones that you are willing to play 'numbers game' with, you have ..

Step 3: Mass Email.

This is a work in progress, but here is what I have so far.

The tool lets you create several templates that will be automatically (and randomly) mailed to your 'selected' girls.

Each template can have random word substitutions in to fool spam filters like so:

Template 1
--
Hello {Girl|Generic Internet Dater},

I didn't think you were {hot|sexy|interesting} enough to {warrant|deserve} a personalized email.

I might be up for fucking {you|your sister|your dog} anyway though...

Cheers
--

If you want to get creative, each template can also have randomly selected 'fragments' in it, like so:

Template 2
--
Hi,

I am about to tell you {a story|a bunch of bullshit}

<story_1|story_2>
--

story_1
--
This is a story about how {awesome|amazing} i am.

it can be as long as I want.

story_2
--
This is a story about how I fucked your {sister|mom|poodle}.

----------

The mass emailing itself isn't finished yet, but the email generator works if people just want to use it to send different-seeming emails.

Current Sites Supported:
Date In Asia, and all 'Cupid Network' sites. This includes sites like Filipino Cupid, AfroIntroductions, ThaiLoveLinks and about 30 others.

I am thinking OkCupid and POF should be next to implement.

Donloading/Running:
This program is Windows only, so Mac users are out unless they are running some sort of virtualization software.

For download instructions and a key, pm me with your email - I need it to set up a list of testers.

Please post feature requests, suggestions, and results here.

It's called a macro. This was discussed months ago, I believe.

Quote: (08-01-2012 11:41 AM)MaleDefined Wrote:  

It's called a macro.

That is incorrect.

Quote: (08-01-2012 11:41 AM)MaleDefined Wrote:  

It's called a macro. This was discussed months ago, I believe.

It sounds like far more than a a macro...I believe

Indeed. I'm not sure if he doesn't know what a macro is or just didn't read the post.

This is an example of what happens when you run this thing on Date In Asia.

[Image: attachment.jpg7047]   

Note the 600+ unread messages.

Quote: (08-01-2012 08:05 PM)Glass Walker Wrote:  

Indeed. I'm not sure if he doesn't know what a macro is or just didn't read the post.

I read the post, and I have used macros. It seems similar. If you wrote the program that's awesome. If it works for you all the better. I'd love to hear some info of how it progressed passed the message phase and transitioned into dates/bangs from some of those messages.

Progressing past the message phase is your own job. I don't like talking about 'bangs', but I can say that it has been incredibly both in terms of meeting girls and saving me lots of time.

However, to be fair, since I am in the Philippines, I don't think my results here mean all that much.

This is why I am offering to let other users beta test. I want to get some feedback on how well this works in more competitive environments.

Quote: (08-02-2012 08:02 AM)MaleDefined Wrote:  

Quote: (08-01-2012 08:05 PM)Glass Walker Wrote:  

I read the post, and I have used macros. It seems similar. If you wrote the program that's awesome. If it works for you all the better. I'd love to hear some info of how it progressed passed the message phase and transitioned into dates/bangs from some of those messages.

This could be very beneficial and save the time consuming process of pipe lining.
I would very much like to use such a tool.

UPDATE:

OkCupid is now implemented.

Mass Mailing now works as well.

I have room for a few more beta testers. Hit me up.

Has anybody downloaded and tried this? What are the results...

I hear the best way to find out how well something works for you is to try it yourself...

Did you get my email with the key/instructions?

Quote: (08-17-2012 07:53 PM)JofSuperman Wrote:  

Has anybody downloaded and tried this? What are the results...

I downloaded it but my Google Chrome browser said the file was dangerous so I never installed it.

The very next day I see a black iframe bar on the right of my Google Chrome whenever I visit webpages and the formatting is fucked up. Google is also telling me my IP address is sending too many automatic requests all of a sudden. Not sure if it's related to downloading your program but I'm gonna hold off from now until some other people can reassure me this works. In the mean time I am running malware and anti-virus software to get to the root of why my browser seems to have been hijacked...just sayin...

Does date in Asia have a lot of philipinas?

Apologies if your computer is giving you problems - are you using Windows XP? XP+Internet Explorer is extremely vulnerable to all sorts of virus issues.

Let me know what your mailware/virus tools turn up. I'll do a scan on my system too, to see if I have anything weird.

Quote: (08-19-2012 11:09 AM)JofSuperman Wrote:  

I downloaded it but my Google Chrome browser said the file was dangerous so I never installed it.

The very next day I see a black iframe bar on the right of my Google Chrome whenever I visit webpages and the formatting is fucked up. Google is also telling me my IP address is sending too many automatic requests all of a sudden. Not sure if it's related to downloading your program but I'm gonna hold off from now until some other people can reassure me this works. In the mean time I am running malware and anti-virus software to get to the root of why my browser seems to have been hijacked...just sayin...

I tried it out on Date in Asia and honestly, it works like magic (at least for me) . It saves a lot of time and effort plus in the end you get much more replies from the girls.

The SW tool seems interesting.
Any room for one more beta tester?

I'm opting in to be a beta tester as well.

Looks good. Not saying there's a problem with this piece of software but here's a tip for running untrusted software: download virtualbox (it's free) and create a windows virtual machine. Download the software and run it in the virtual machine. This way your machine won't get infected if there's malware bundled with the stuff you're running.

Anyway, well done - would love to beta test. Sounds like a great tool!

"A flower can not remain in bloom for years, but a garden can be cultivated to bloom throughout seasons and years." - xsplat

Does anyone have any luck with any of the sites that aren't OKC? They seem like scam sites...
I would love to see POF added.

Hey guys,

Sorry for the delayed response - I just moved cities, from Cebu to Davao, and I've been busy getting settled.

Yes, there is room for more beta testers.

Thank you Caligula for the VirtualBox tip - it's free, what more could you ask for.

To anyone that wants to be beta-test, join my beta testers forum at OnlineDatingOptimizer.com/forum . It's a bit desolate for now, but has some instructions, information, and bug reports/feature requests.

Once you join, send me a PM - i'll send you a beta key.

POF is on the list to be added.

Is this dead now? Needs a new key since ages and no reply on forum.

Quote: (11-14-2012 02:42 AM)BurnFirst Wrote:  

Is this dead now? Needs a new key since ages and no reply on forum.
No, it's not dead. I happen to know the author is moving countries and is busy at the moment. Development will continue in a short time, I'm told.

That is correct.

I got back to NYC just before sandy hit, and was planning to stay with friends for a bit. Unfortunately there is now a a bit of housing shortage, so I am having a hard time finding a suitable place to stay let alone get any programming done.

If anyone in RVF has a room or a work-space they want to rent to a fellow member, PM me!

Thanks for the update and good luck sir!