rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Italian Game

Italian Game

Hey guys, im new here, but have been reading on this forum some months tho. I am a danish guy, 17 years old, and still learning game, and one day i want to become an international player, like i know some of you guys are.

Just came home from italy. Amazing girls. Better looking, sweeter, and more down to earth than danish girls. I have been in italy almost every summer all my life. I love the country and im planning to to travel some months to italy some day, and maybe even moving there some day. I also had my first love there lol and kissed with a beautiful italian when i was a little sucker [Image: tongue.gif]

But the question i want to ask: Whats the best italian game? Have any of you guys been there and got laid? And what the best cities to pick up chicks? (Almost only been to the tourist places) I want to know everything about it.

Thanks. Btw met some slovakia girls. 8-9 and very wifish. Just like you guys descripe EE chicks

Italian Game

Guys here don't spend much time in Italy has better/easier game can be found elsewhere. According to forum sentiment, Italy is up there with Argentina in terms of difficulty.

These threads may help:

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-4953.html
http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-14598.html
http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-10392.html

Italian Game

Mediterranean game. Big on social circles, social value and alcohol intensive nights rather than pure cold approaches. More old fashioned than the rest of Europe. Get a tan and hit the gym and half the game is over; get a strong social circle and learn a bit of the language and it's game over.

As for where to go, you gotta accept that to get the hot Italian girls you gotta go into their arena. Torino, Bologna and some seaside cities such as Viareggio you will find locals. In Milano, Roma and Venezia (also Firenze to a smaller extent) you will find mainly tourists which fit less to the mediterranean stereotype and are easier to pull. The Italians in these cities have higher bitch shields, less ROI for your approach.

I went to Italy a few years ago a bit younger than you but what I know is based off my Italian cousins and one of my best friends who is Italian. It is full on social circle turbo game as well as facebook proofing, fortunately for our age group, unfortunately for the course of the human race.

Italian Game

I just returned for A 9 week trip in Italy. To game chicks there you need solid game. Most importantly you need the language. Italian girls simply will not respond to approaches in English. You must at the very least give your opener in Italian and then you can try to transition to English from there. If you speak to them in English their autopilot response will be to say they don't speak the language.

What is more, social circles are a huge benefit in Italy. Italians place alot of importance on social circles and friends, most italians have some social ciricle. Try gaming a few average looking girls who you befriend and don't try to fuck and have them "bring you out" to a discoteca. Once there befriend their group and use them as leverage to meet girls in the venue. You can even boost your value by introducing their guy friends to girls. This strategy will make your life much easier than relentless cold approaching.

Also when I was there I used my facebook profile to build leverage with girls. Often they will readily give you their facebook info and by having a good profile with lots of social proof i.e. good photos you can get your foot in the door. You can then use fb chat or messaging to set up a meet up or get their phone number. Having a cell phone with an data plan is critical (costs 25 euro per month with wind for unlimited data + 200 text, + 200 mins).

In terms of locations I personally prefer the south in the summer. Here you will see tanned dark women in higher concentrations as everyone goes to the sea. Lecce is a great city in Puglia. It is a popular destination for Italian tourists and you can easily take the bus to nearby beach resorts such as Gallipoli, Otranto, and Porto Cesareo. Staying in Gallipoli is also a great option in July or August. Napoli is a great city - The piazza's are filled with young people all night making approaching and pick up cheap and consistent without having to spend alot of money. For logistics staying in the histrorical center is your best option - easier to bring girls back. I also recommend San Remo (Liguria), and Pescara (Abruzzo). Both of these places are third tier cities with discotecas along the beach. If you head into them alone you can do some serious damage (although group is easier).

Logisitics in Italy are paramount. Its all about location. You need to have an apartment in the city center preferably steps away from an important piazza. Italian women are nitoriously lazy and their conception of distance is highly over exaduarated, they will go home rather than sleep with you if it is more than a 5 minute walk.

Lastly, looks go a long way in Italy. They like guys with good figures - hit the gym. They like guys with good style - fitted clothes, clean look ect... Also if your Danish I suggest tanning before you arrive, they like dark skin, everyone in Italy wants to be tanned in the summer its considered more beautiful.

Good luck.

Italian Game

Almost everything guys above describe about Italy can be applied to Greece as well by the way.

Italian Game

I get the impression that Italy is tough even for Italian guys. The fact that there are tens of thousands of west African prostitutes imported to Italy should tell you something. Not to mention all the kamaki-like guys trying to swoop foreign women. You don't hear about kamakis in Russia.

Italian Game

Hi guys,
As you can see from the flag near my name I'm Italian, I live near Milano in the north of the country.
The italian field for pick-up it's hard because it's heavily connected with social circles.
Most of those social circles have friends which has known each others since many years, many people still go out with people that they met in the elementary school, in other cases people go out with cousins or other relatives.

This makes quite hard to seduce consistently, especially if you are there only for a few days.
Most of the guys and girls in their 20s (and some in the early 30s) still live with their parents, that means that in many cases girls will have to return home for the night, after the club, and that they can't stay and sleep with you at the hotel, for example.

This are just a few points, if you have questions fell free to ask me.

Her pussy tastes like Pepsi Cola...

Italian Game

Generally there are some Italian women who prefer the more primitive rough Balkan look to Italian guys sophistication but there are not many.Learning Italian is a must because most Italians speak very littel to pigeon English.
Italian women although strong catholic lack the Balkan slyness of Greek women and in my experience they are more approachable.

Italian Game

Way Cool Jr, that's a beautiful part the country you live. You ever get up to Lake Como and Lake Lugano? I think if you took a Post-Soviet woman to that region in a nice little rental covertible, she'd probably be poking holes in your condom trying to knock herself up with your offspring.

I've even thought about the possibility of getting a summer place over there, but then, re-considered given how expensive food and groceries are and the fact that you'd probably have to import in your own woman.

Italian Game

I'm going to Italy in a few weeks for a 10 day trip.

I'm going to pack the heavy artillery, this one is going to be tough.

I expect it to be on the same level in terms of difficulty as Argentina, but if I can pass that test I can pass this one!

Will report back on my findings.

Italian Game

Thanks to all! Glad to hear your opinons.
Again, been to Italy every year, and im in deep love. My own connections with Italian girls, many of them had boyfriends. I dont know if they fuck eachother, but i think i heard somewhere that Italians lose their virginity around 18. A bit later than Danes, which is around 14-16 i think. My first goal with Italy, is to work there for 3-4 months in the summer season May-September. This should be enough time to maybe get a couple of girlfriends, instead og going for the SNL. The tourist season gives me the chances to go after other flags as well. But thanks again players.

Italian Game

Quote: (08-01-2012 12:31 PM)Way Cool Jr Wrote:  

Hi guys,
As you can see from the flag near my name I'm Italian, I live near Milano in the north of the country.
The italian field for pick-up it's hard because it's heavily connected with social circles.
Most of those social circles have friends which has known each others since many years, many people still go out with people that they met in the elementary school, in other cases people go out with cousins or other relatives.

This makes quite hard to seduce consistently, especially if you are there only for a few days.
Most of the guys and girls in their 20s (and some in the early 30s) still live with their parents, that means that in many cases girls will have to return home for the night, after the club, and that they can't stay and sleep with you at the hotel, for example.

This are just a few points, if you have questions fell free to ask me.

Thanks. Have one question. How bad is the english for italians? I have seen that young people speak it better than older. Do they teach English in schools? I def need to learn som italian anyways.

Italian Game

I worked in Italy during a summer for one of those campsite companies. They work you like a dog. And if you get stuck with a bunch of ugly, backstabbing cunts, as I did, although not all of them were bad. Then it can be a bit claustrophobic. Kind of like living in Big Brother. Bare that in mind.

So ones with activities, like being a sports/games co-ordinator are good. Also if you can speak languages, this helps - mainly German and English which are highly sought after in the holiday resorts, especially on the Adriatic coast.

It can be a lottery, some places can be cool as fuck whereas some are in the middle of nowhere. So research the location. However plenty of opportunity to fuck young couriers, as you're all couped all, so lots of short-term romances.

Italian Game

Read the first link by Roosh V and a post by Mixx, I am half Italian and half Spaniard and have spent a lot of time in Italy and I regret to inform you that what Mixx said cannot be confirmed by my experience. Italian women are not that crazy for Black or Hispanic men. As for those saying how cliquish they are, it depends. I have found women in Northern Italy to be a lot more open minded and modern than women in Southern Italy who are more traditional.

If I had to break down how Italian women and their preferences work, it would be like this:

1. Blonde White males with Blue eyes. I have American friends with those features who have been approached by them. One even married this cute brunette with a tan.

2. White males or any other kind of European men. A lot of my friends who are White have reported having good experiences with them.

3. Asian men (especially Japanese). I have known Japanese travelers who have managed to date some women in Milan. Generally though, in Southern Italy these guys would do bad. All kinds of Asian men have somewhat of a shot.

4. Latin Americans. Just not the case.

5. Black men and Arabs, of any background. Unless you are Mario Balotelli (which I am surprised, a lot of Italians dislike him), you are going to have it rough. I have not known any Black men in real life have tons of success there. Italians and most Southern Europeans prefer lighter features and lighter skin.

The only kind of men I can't comment on are Indian men as I have not seen many Indians in Italy and the few I have seen people have had good opinions on so plus or minus, I am not sure. Most here are traditional so they get an arranged marriage although one man from England (who was Indian) did marry this woman from Milan.

If you truly want to game in Italy, head to Northern Italy because the culture there is more liberal. Southern Italy is difficult unless you fall under category number 1, even then you will have to hop through a lot of hoops.

Italy is the toughest country in Europe to game women.

Italian Game

Quote: (08-01-2012 01:14 PM)Greek kamaki Wrote:  

Generally there are some Italian women who prefer the more primitive rough Balkan look to Italian guys sophistication but there are not many.

That describes me to a T. I love Italian girls and they love me.
Lucky for me NJ is full of them [Image: banana.gif]

Team Nachos

Italian Game

I am half black and half white (light skinned black) and had tons of success with Italian girls in Italy. I have success with girls pretty much everywhere I go. but in Italy I definately had the exotic factor. I am very muscular 6'0, 215lbs (10% BF) so I stood out and was much more defined than any other italian guy around. This instanly got me tons of attention at the beaches/ generally everywhere. Again I can't stress the importance of game. Good game can overcome anything. Italian girls in my opinion do like black men (who are handsome) because they watch tons of American movies, music ect... and see all these cool, attractive black guys that are not commnoly found in Italy. So when they see an attractive Black American they immediately associate you with athletic/cool/actor/hip hop artist ect... This also applies ot Italian men who generally wanted to befriend me since they assumed I was cool (I am).

Its important for minorities to not create negative self beliefs about race when travelling, this will only become a self fulfilling professy. I only see the positives and ignore all negatives. Were there girls who didn't like me because I am black? Probably, but I never attribute this to be the reason, i would only associate rejection with lack of game or technique. However, there were distinct situations where being a minority allowed me to get approach inviations and even be approached.

In terms of English. All Italians learn English in school so they know it to some extent. The levels will vary between individuals. However, most Italians don't like speaking English and won't unless they feel comfortable with you, so you have to know the basics of Italian to get your foot in the door before you can try to transition to English.

In regards to Italian men not getting Italian girls thats just ridiculous. Of course they get italian pussy. Italian guys have it easy in my opinion. There is such an abundance of girls who are 8+ that most guys have hot girlfriends by default. There game is based on social circles as was mentioned above and pick up culture doesn't exist much in Italy. This can be an advantage for the pick up artist as girls will not be expecting you to pick them up. You should have seen the reactions some of the girl's friends had when they learned I met them in the street but if you do this naturally they forget how you met all together.

Lastly, Italian girls are easy as hell to talk to. Most of them will give you the time of day and even befriend you. Getting them to fuck you is another challenge. I've found that you need to get the logistics taken care of first and then go for gold once you have "tricked them" into coming back to your place. On the other hand, you may get a girl who is down and wants to be a SNL, it all depends. If you do enough approaches you will find the SNL's, however, the hottest girls are tough to get an SNL with, they require dating/ weasle moves to pull.

Italian Game

Quote: (08-01-2012 02:28 PM)Nikolai_B Wrote:  

I am half black and half white (light skinned black) and had tons of success with Italian girls in Italy. I have success with girls pretty much everywhere I go. but in Italy I definately had the exotic factor. I am very muscular 6'0, 215lbs (10% BF) so I stood out and was much more defined than any other italian guy around. This instanly got me tons of attention at the beaches/ generally everywhere. Again I can't stress the importance of game. Good game can overcome anything. Italian girls in my opinion do like black men (who are handsome) because they watch tons of American movies, music ect... and see all these cool, attractive black guys that are not commnoly found in Italy. So when they see an attractive Black American they immediately associate you with athletic/cool/actor/hip hop artist ect... This also applies ot Italian men who generally wanted to befriend me since they assumed I was cool (I am).

Ah well, different experiences then. I have been in Italy for over a decade and in Southern Italy, most women prefer lighter men (especially blonde men). Northern Italy might be a different story but I have not talked to many Italian women who were crazy for Black men. In fact, I have heard the opposite from them really but good for you nonetheless.

The closest I have met to a black-white mix person is a Brazilian guy who looked like that. He told me he struggled more in Italy and Spain than anywhere else. A lot of Southern Europeans have hang ups about being darker and prefer lighter features. Never call an Italian anything other than White, it will start a fight.

I went out and partied in Italy often, the only kind of non-White males I saw hooking up with women in all my years there were Japanese (and some other Asian) males. That was in Northern Italy, in Southern Italy I rarely ever saw it.

Italian Game

Quote: (08-01-2012 02:33 PM)LobbyWin Wrote:  

Ah well, different experiences then. I have been in Italy for over a decade and in Southern Italy, most women prefer lighter men (especially blonde men). Northern Italy might be a different story but I have not talked to many Italian women who were crazy for Black men. In fact, I have heard the opposite from them really but good for you nonetheless.

The closest I have met to a black-white mix person is a Brazilian guy who looked like that. He told me he struggled more in Italy and Spain than anywhere else. A lot of Southern Europeans have hang ups about being darker and prefer lighter features. Never call an Italian anything other than White, it will start a fight.

I went out and partied in Italy often, the only kind of non-White males I saw hooking up with women in all my years there were Japanese (and some other Asian) males. That was in Northern Italy, in Southern Italy I rarely ever saw it.

Well, being mixed helped me for sure, many thought I was brazilian, infact many women say I look like the Italian long jump champion Andrew Howe and often I was approached by girls who thought I was him. In Italy the vast majority of the blacks are African immigrants who have no education, game, looks ect... so for anyone who looks African it will be tough unless you have good Italian language game or can demonstrate value somehow.

In my experience there was no significant difference between the North and South in regards to the people and/or beliefs. In Napoli for example I found it even easier since the culture was more laid back and many people were into reggae, hip hop, and latin music (great conversational topics). Also there were more darker skinned girls so I was more motivated to approach more often (more target rich). In my experience it seemed everyone (especially the women) were deliberatly trying to become darker and more tanned - always at the sea for the tanning. In fact often I heard them making fun of British tourists for being sun burnt (red) and pale skinned, so I got the impression that they prefered the olive skin complexion to say a paler person.

Italian Game

Quote: (08-01-2012 02:54 PM)Nikolai_B Wrote:  

Well, being mixed helped me for sure, many thought I was brazilian, infact many women say I look like the Italian long jump champion Andrew Howe and often I was approached by girls who thought I was him. In Italy the vast majority of the blacks are African immigrants who have no education, game, looks ect... so for anyone who looks African it will be tough unless you have good Italian language game or can demonstrate value somehow.

In my experience there was no significant difference between the North and South in regards to the people and/or beliefs. In Napoli for example I found it even easier since the culture was more laid back and many people were into reggae, hip hop, and latin music (great conversational topics). Also there were more darker skinned girls so I was more motivated to approach more often (more target rich). In my experience it seemed everyone (especially the women) were deliberatly trying to become darker and more tanned - always at the sea for the tanning. In fact often I heard them making fun of British tourists for being sun burnt (red) and pale skinned, so I got the impression that they prefered the olive skin complexion to say a paler person.

We have two completely different experiences then. Most Blonde men I knew that went there whether they were German, Italian blonde males, French, American, or Swedish were approached by women and had no issues hooking up at all. In fact a friend of mines from California with the stereotypical All American looks managed to get with 3 girls in 2 weeks which is impressive for someone who is not Italian or European himself.

As for the tanned skin, Italian men love Blonde women so don't know where to work from that.

Since race is a touchy topic everywhere, I want to continue this conversation with you through messaging.

Italian Game

Its important for minorities to not create negative self beliefs about race when travelling, this will only become a self fulfilling professy. I only see the positives and ignore all negatives. Were there girls who didn't like me because I am black? Probably, but I never attribute this to be the reason, i would only associate rejection with lack of game or technique. However, there were distinct situations where being a minority allowed me to get approach inviations and even be approached.

In terms of English. All Italians learn English in school so they know it to some extent. The levels will vary between individuals. However, most Italians don't like speaking English and won't unless they feel comfortable with you, so you have to know the basics of Italian to get your foot in the door before you can try to transition to English.

In regards to Italian men not getting Italian girls thats just ridiculous. Of course they get italian pussy. Italian guys have it easy in my opinion. There is such an abundance of girls who are 8+ that most guys have hot girlfriends by default. There game is based on social circles as was mentioned above and pick up culture doesn't exist much in Italy. This can be an advantage for the pick up artist as girls will not be expecting you to pick them up. You should have seen the reactions some of the girl's friends had when they learned I met them in the street but if you do this naturally they forget how you met all together.

Lastly, Italian girls are easy as hell to talk to. Most of them will give you the time of day and even befriend you. Getting them to fuck you is another challenge. I've found that you need to get the logistics taken care of first and then go for gold once you have "tricked them" into coming back to your place. On the other hand, you may get a girl who is down and wants to be a SNL, it all depends. If you do enough approaches you will find the SNL's, however, the hottest girls are tough to get an SNL with, they require dating/ weasle moves to pull.

I do agree with Nikolai. If you are an AMERICAN or non-African black, you can succeed in Italy. Let's be clear, I do agree with Lobbywin that being black is not a positive for gaming purposes in Italy. It does not give you a net advantage. Black and Arabs are at the lower rungs of society there and it did not seem like they were treated too well. But if by your style or your interaction with the Italian girls they come to know that you are an American, I found that they were much more receptive to you than they would otherwise.

Gaming at night in Italy was much harder because social circle game ruled all the joints I visited in Torino. However, during the day my interactions with the Italian girls were more or less very pleasant. I am an African-American, and I assure you that that was not an impediment in Italy once the girls realized that I was not from Africa.

The example of a Brazilian guy with no game failing in Italy does not say anything about what a non-African brother with game and style can do in Italy. I can't stress this enough.

I also agree with Nikolai that if you are buff, your chances with Italian women would greatly improve. Unlike Paris where I saw a few buff guys, none of the men I saw in Italy were so. So if you can differentiate yourself that way and stress this competitive advantage, I believe it would go a long way in easing your chance of getting that flag.

Like I said on the Milano post, I believe to game Italian women you should (1) try to be part of one or more social circles, (2) Pipeline some initial potentials, (3) know game and daygame the hell out of the plethora of 8+ girls you will see walking by, and (4) just as I have said now, work out and buff up as much as possible.

It follows from what I said that if you don't have game your chances of success to get that Italian flag would be very low, or at least much lower, ceterus paribus, than in other places. So as someone pointed out in the Milano thread, Italy may thus not be worth it in terms of ROI for the average joe. We can then all probably agree that Italy is not a poosy paradise and no one killz it there. However, the sheer amount of very pretty faces I saw there, would definitely make an extended stay in Italy very much worth it to me.

Italian Game

Quote: (08-01-2012 02:54 PM)Nikolai_B Wrote:  

I see you're new here and welcome to the forum. I'm glad to hear you had a great time with the women in Italy. But with all do respect, it's hard for me to take advice from a light-skin or mixed black dude as to what it would be like for a normal black dude. It's like an average-looking dude taking game advice from a pretty boy. I pay much closer attention to average-looking guys who are killing it than I will to 6ft3 GQ guy. You said game overcomes all race barriers, but it's much easier for you to say that being mixed. A brotha from Nigeria may experience something completely different there. There's no way around it, how light or how dark you are plays a huge factor in the response you get when gaming women outside your race. While I've never experienced any outright racism in Italy, I couldn't help but notice that the only blacks I saw there looked really poor and hustling merchandise on the streets to make a living. Plus there's illegal immigration there from Africa which probably further makes things difficult. Sort of the way illegals immigrants from Mexico have stigmatized Mexican-Americans.

Not trying to derail this into a race thread. Just wanted to interject a brief point.

Italian Game

Quote: (08-01-2012 03:37 PM)Travel85 Wrote:  

We can then all probably agree that Italy is not a poosy paradise and no one killz it there.

after having traveled for more than a decade, I can make a forum post about that but am afraid that race talks get banned quickly here

yet I do believe that forum post would help a lot of people who think they need to go here or there to do good with women

Italian Game

Quote: (08-01-2012 04:37 PM)LobbyWin Wrote:  

We can then all probably agree that Italy is not a poosy paradise and no one killz it there.

after having traveled for more than a decade, I can make a forum post about that but am afraid that race talks get banned quickly here

yet I do believe that forum post would help a lot of people who think they need to go here or there to do good with women

Hey Lobbywin,

Good point. I can see how a tall blond blue-eye guy could do well in Italy, as I saw none when I was there. Nor did I see any Japanese people either. So I do not know how these groups would fare there, you probably would know better. So it does stand to reason that these or other exotic groups, from the Italian's perspective, could do well there.

I personally have no problem when guys say that a certain group of guys may get very good reception from the women of a certain local, since I think it's pertinent information for those who may or may not be from that group. The race threads tend to get derail in only one way though. When someone says that white guys (tall, blond, and blue eyes, as is often the description) do well in Brazil, Peru, and SE Asia, no one bats an eye. But when a brother says that blacks do (or could do very well) in Sweden, Croatia, Japan, etc., all hell breaks loose. One can only shake one's head.

When Roosh, for example, says that Spanish or Spanish-looking guys have a leg up in Poland, I think that is a very pertinent and relevant information to have. So I, for one, see no problem when people share such information. So if you have information that a particular group does or could do extremely well in Italy, I am sure the people in said group would be grateful to you if you share this information. I personally think you should. (Just avoid getting into a forum fight if some hater or haters try to bait you into one.) I stand to be corrected.

Italian Game

Italian game = stick to the same girl for years and years and go out with the same old friends and get buries in the same cemetery ....
I was born there and lived there the first most boring 25 years of my life.
Whenever i go back there i fell bored, and cannot stand this provincial view of life. Turin is the most depressing place I have ever been in my life, the same ppl always meeting the other same ppl, and young ppl are becoming even more closed to meeting "strangers".

If you attractive you can get girls anywhere, but if you dont score much back home ... dont waste your time in italy .. does not matter race or whatever. If you are handsome and elegant you can, but the quality will be lower.

In other words the same hot girl in Italy will take 10 times the effort it will take you anywhere else in western world or asia. I guess the only worst places are countries like saudi arabia, but calabria is the same I think, you cannot even look at a woman without getting some kind of threat in 50% of the cases.

in any case Italian girls tend to be short and fat in my opinion, east/north europe are much better. The only good italis are the blones from north , the result of barbarian invasion ....

Also they tend to be very boring and predictive in their conversations, since most of them never left they home town or speak any foreign language.

But outside italy I think they can be easily scored, just dont say u r italian ...
Once i met an italian girl in spain pretending to be Argentinean and she complained a lot about italis guys saying they all want to get laid ... but in italy they have to pretend to be serious .... and would never talk so easily to an Argentinean guy ..

She got quite shocked when I started to talk Italian saying I took an intensive course ...

Anyway dont waste time in Italy, the fat short are the most, and the tall thin have 100 ppl following them ... not a good market

Italian Game

Quote: (08-01-2012 05:05 PM)Travel85 Wrote:  

Quote: (08-01-2012 04:37 PM)LobbyWin Wrote:  

Hey Lobbywin,

Good point. I can see how a tall blond blue-eye guy could do well in Italy, as I saw none when I was there. Nor did I see any Japanese people either. So I do not know how these groups would fare there, you probably would know better. So it does stand to reason that these or other exotic groups, from the Italian's perspective, could do well there.

I personally have no problem when guys say that a certain group of guys may get very good reception from the women of a certain local, since I think it's pertinent information for those who may or may not be from that group. The race threads tend to get derail in only one way though. When someone says that white guys (tall, blond, and blue eyes, as is often the description) do well in Brazil, Peru, and SE Asia, no one bats an eye. But when a brother says that blacks do (or could do very well) in Sweden, Croatia, Japan, etc., all hell breaks loose. One can only shake one's head.

When Roosh, for example, says that Spanish or Spanish-looking guys have a leg up in Poland, I think that is a very pertinent and relevant information to have. So I, for one, see no problem when people share such information. So if you have information that a particular group does or could do extremely well in Italy, I am sure the people in said group would be grateful to you if you share this information. I personally think you should. (Just avoid getting into a forum fight if some hater or haters try to bait you into one.) I stand to be corrected.

You think Black guys have it rough on here? I disagree. I would say that Asian men (of all kinds from China to Japan to Thailand to India) fare well in Europe outside of the UK but everyone on here will give me hell for it really. From some posts I have read, it seems like talking about Asian men or Indian men doing good at all is worthy of a ban while men of other races at least get a chance.

I hold an outsider's perspective to race but some while in America, a lot of my good friends were Asian men. One of my cousin's life was saved by an Indian doctor.

Eitherways I want to say that race should never stop a man from doing good anywhere but in some places it does work as a hindrance. I don't know how else to put it but Southern Europeans are just really serious about being White. Majority of them would not date someone that is darker than them but that is just my experience.

My thread would talk about ALL RACES, not just one race, and what I have gathered from having traveled the world for a decade but until I get an OK from a moderator, I am not posting that thread. I feel that I have a lot to contribute here and an early exit is not on my mind.

EDIT: To jackisblack, in my opinion, Italy is top 5 in Europe when it comes to gaming women.