rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Olympic thread(Everything else)

We have a thread focused on the hot chicks and whatnot.
How about a thread about just the random things that are happening

Right now..Fencing.
South Korea V Germany
Some shit just happened where there was a 5-5 tie and the german chick got 3 hits in 1 second.

Korean coach is arguing..like 10 minutes of judge waiting.
Germany got the point.
The korean chicks is crying her eyes out on the stage.
Wont leave..because if she leaves..it means she accepts the loss.
Her coach is writing a written appeal.
[Image: LNIO0.jpg][Image: x610.jpg]

until then ..she just has to sit and cry on stage
http://www.nbcolympics.com/liveextra/vid...idual-epee

*edit. Turns out you also have to pay..to make an appeal..
Shits like Tron+Hunger games

I am the cock carousel

Koreans protesting judging decisions at the Olympics...........this is an altogether shocking development.

gotta love the way they turn off the lights to try and make him go home...........

Korean chick also lost her bronze medal duel..all the waterworks..and she didnt even get a medal.

Earlier in the games. I Im sur one of the Male Korean swimmers got first place..and was disqualified for jumping the block early.
But they later re qualified him

I am the cock carousel

SK has been doing very well past few games. I can only imagine how much they will kick ass in the winter games when they host in a few years

Watching the Olympics, it's obvious that if you want an excellent rounded physique you couldn't go wrong with taking up gymnastics. Those guys have awesome physiques.

And I can't wait for the ladies volleyball again.

Pay to appeal? IOC alll about that money. But I guess it does act as a *soft* deterrent to keep nations from fucking around and delaying things.

Canada is off to a slow start and stinking it up as usual in the summer games. What I've been trying to pay attention too is tennis, a lot of quality matches going on Men and Womens.

Quote: (07-30-2012 03:17 PM)Sourcecode Wrote:  

Korean chick also lost her bronze medal duel..all the waterworks..and she didnt even get a medal.

Earlier in the games. I Im sur one of the Male Korean swimmers got first place..and was disqualified for jumping the block early.
But they later re qualified him

Yea I think he ended up bouncing a Canadian from the finals cause of that and our media had a fit about it. You would of thought homeboy got robbed of a podium spot the way the treated it.

Quote: (07-30-2012 01:32 PM)Sourcecode Wrote:  

We have a thread focused on the hot chicks and whatnot.
How about a thread about just the random things that are happening

Right now..Fencing.
South Korea V Germany

*Big-Baller/Bragging/Derailment Alert*

I once banged a girl who was ranked in the Top 10 in the U.S. in fencing. I think, at her peak, she was like #7. She was a national champion and all those kinds of accolades. She almost joined the Olympic team, but missed the cut-off by one spot or something. Her quads were like tree trunks, but in a hot, feminine way--hard to describe. Her LMR was top-shelf. She never said a word of objection, just stopped me with her compact (she was small), but ultra-strong body. I'm not surprised she was a good swords-woman, which she later confirmed in a demo.

I think at one point during the escalation proceedings, after several minutes of wrestling with her to get some clothes off, she uttered something like, "I don't think you can do it" and grinned smugly. She was an arrogant, though quiet, little turd. (In conversation, she'd answer questions with stuff like, "because I'm the best," and was only like 10 percent joking.) I could tell she getting off big-time on blocking me and having me try to defeat her to fuck her. Her legs were extraordinarily strong and, to make matters worse, I was a little out of shape at the time. It was a war of attrition, but my motivation was strong. I dug deep, pinned her feisty-ass down, pulled off her clothes in sections, and raw-dogged.

Weird, but great sex. Supremely memorable.

[Image: tdcs.gif]

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

^[Image: troll.gif]

can we put the "dislike" button back so I can player hate a bit?

...just a little bit? [Image: angel.gif]

The false start on the swimmer was OBVIOUSLY a bad call on the part of the official that called it. It was obvious to the naked eye, and definitely on slow-mo replay. He wasn't even the first out of the block. Tonight, in men's team competition in gymnastics, the Japanese successfully appealed that one of their gymnasts didn't get proper scoring/credit for his dismount from the pommel horse. You have to come to a handstand before you dismount. On replay, it honestly doesn't look like he came to a handstand before dismounting, but they got the bump in the score, which took them from 4th place to a silver medal, which knocked the host Great Britain from silver to bronze (after they celebrated and the crowd went wild), and the Ukraine from bronze out of the medals. GB is still happy because I don't believe their male gymnasts EVER medalled in the history of the Olympics. In any sport that requires judging, I don't think there's ever been an Olympic games without several controversies. If someone loses or is passed in the standings spectacularly, you can bet someone is going to file an appeal just to see what happens.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

I got to attend the Womens 57kg judo finals yesterday. At that weight, the girls were muscular, but still within the normal bounds of femininity. Lots of lookers, including my new athlete crush Automne Pavia:

[Image: l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.lepoint.fr%2Fim...3stLSsjh38]

This is dupe thread. We already have a forum lounge.

Quote: (07-30-2012 07:04 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

*Big-Baller/Bragging/Derailment Alert*
I once banged a girl who was ranked in the Top 10 in the U.S. in fencing. I think, at her peak, she was like #7. She was a national champion and all those kinds of accolades. She almost joined the Olympic team, but missed the cut-off by one spot or something. Her quads were like tree trunks, but in a hot, feminine way--hard to describe.
Her legs were extraordinarily strong and, to make matters worse, I was a little out of shape at the time.

Hey Tuth, were her quads as sexy as this girl's? I know you like the 19-year-olds.

[Image: fcATB.jpg]

She just won gold, slightly different sport though.

I can't have sex with your personality, and I can't put my penis in your college degree, and I can't shove my fist in your childhood dreams, so why are you sharing all this information with me?

Quote: (07-31-2012 04:16 AM)Soma Wrote:  

Hey Tuth, were her quads as sexy as this girl's? I know you like the 19-year-olds.

LOL. That lift is fucking impressive, you gotta hand "her" that. Is it just me, or do I spy a dick bulge?

This girl's quads were more like this, especially since she was short. They're a lot thicker up close than they appear from a distance.

[Image: attachment.jpg7016]   

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

8 Olympic Badminton player disqualified

The were trying to lose...on purpose

I am the cock carousel

Quote: (08-01-2012 03:32 PM)Sourcecode Wrote:  

The qualification rounds in badminton is a joke. Why not just have a system where the best faces the worst when advancing from group play like in any other sport?

Quote: (08-01-2012 03:49 PM)Vicious Wrote:  

Quote: (08-01-2012 03:32 PM)Sourcecode Wrote:  

The qualification rounds in badminton is a joke. Why not just have a system where the best faces the worst when advancing from group play like in any other sport?

If a team's optimal strategy is to try to lose a match at any point then the tournament has blatant design flaws. Playing your best should never put you in a worse position to medal. The organizers should definitely be fired if they still have their jobs.

I can't have sex with your personality, and I can't put my penis in your college degree, and I can't shove my fist in your childhood dreams, so why are you sharing all this information with me?

WTF??? Walking is an olympic sport

Right now the 20k walk is on -_-

I am the cock carousel

Caught part of the DR-UK women's volleyball match. The UK lost 0-3. It was amazing the difference in femininity on each side of the net.

These girls have some amazing ass and legs.
[Image: attachment.jpg7081]   

[Image: attachment.jpg7082]   

Ewww!!!
[Image: attachment.jpg7083]   

Even more EWWW!!
[Image: attachment.jpg7084]   

The UK team acted manly, a complete 180 from their competition. Amazing.

Dang

I think the sport with the hottest women is pole vaulting. They are all tall and thin with good muscle tone, while still feminine.

I am all about the beach volleyball, did anyone check out how hot the czech team was. The American team is predictably gross.

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

So will Ussain Bolt beast again and win gold?..

I am the cock carousel

Olympic medlas per country and per capita. You can see for all time (all the olympics) as well.

http://www.medalspercapita.com/#medals-per-capita:2012