rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Fuck being aloof - love at first sight.

Remember the last time you were so into a girl, that when you kissed your heart welled up with lust, passion, and adoration? You felt as if the two of you formed a hungry union.

That’s a good feeling.

And yet it seems many players deliberately avoid those feelings. They want to maintain hand so badly that the refuse to risk the emotional vulnerability that comes with intense intimacy.

One of the few themes I keep harping back to is that being aloof is not game. You can seduce women through a love-at-first-sight experience. Through the intensity of your passion.

There are a few rules to this:
1) No matter how much love and joy and lust and happiness and bonding romance you feel for the girl, no matter how attached you become or how much she improves your life, no matter what – you absolutely must maintain your hand. Say I love you less than 1/3rd as many times as she says it. Show no signs of clinging. Occasionally push her away, even if just in jest; “Go away, you’re making me horny” and push her off the bed with your feet.

2) Be sensitive. Yes, men are sensitive. Men are lovers. I’m not asking you to cry, although no man points are lost if sometimes in moments of throttle wide open emotional sex you’re eyes water with the depth of emotion. Being sensitive means you meld into her when you play with her pussy. You can play that pussy like miniature violin. When you are inside her you are sensitive to every little contraction, to her voice, to her breathing. You meld with her and play the tempo like a master musician.

3) Be daring. Sex is not a static thing. Each time is a fresh performance, each time can show you some new musical variation. Do role play. We’ve heard it said that women love to learn about themselves through emotional experiences. Play games while you fuck. She’s your secretary. She’s 12 and shouldn’t tell her mother. She’s your daughter. She’s your daughter and shouldn’t tell her mother. There is a third imaginary girl in the bed. She’s a prostitute. She’s being raped. Don’t be afraid that thoughts are taboo – if you can play it in a video game because it’s not real, then you can role play it with your lover.

4) Be sensitive. In this case I’m talking about to the sensations in your body. You need to prepare by practising energetic exercises, such as being able to blast energy up your spine to the top of your head, being able to ground energies from your perineum to below your feet. If chi-kung doesn’t interest you, how about yoga? Breathing exercises? Shamata-vipassana meditation? The more of these practices you do, the more you will embody your body. You will find that instead of experiencing sex through the lense of your inner voice, you experience it as your body. Your body moves energies around, and you can become power and control incarnate. You can feel intense sexual heat in your belly, and be in control of it so that you are not forced to come. You can shift it to below your feet, up to your heart, up to your forehead or above your head. You can experience that sexual heat in all those places at once and coursing from your heart through your arms to the palms of your hands, and out around your body. And into her. Be sensitive, and be in control, and be power.

If your sex is not intimate, really, you are doing it wrong and need to evaluate your life.

Yes, the girl might leave you. You’re a man, right? And yes, you might leave her, or have more than one girl you are into. There is no excuse for not going all out. You’re a man, right? Right?

With this attitude you can literally make love after 30 minutes of first seeing the girls face. I’m not talking about lusty fun fucking – I’m talking about making love. I did that with a girl a few years ago. She then journeyed with me from her small town to visit my apartment the next morning, and then quickly moved in. Mutual love is not a matter of friendship first. It’s very easy. And if you want, it can be very common. And it’s always very good. It gives meaning and makes your heart warm and makes your day warm. A glow infuses your breath, and your environment is animated with heartfelt purpose. You fall asleep into something good and you wake up into something good.

A huge part of seduction is about intimacy. All of us crave it. For most people it is a peak experience. But for you it doesn’t have to be. It can be your modus operandi.

Forget about being aloof. Intimacy is women’s kryptonite. You can make them weak in the knees with a look.

I’d have to work to remember how many girls I’ve moved in on the first date. How many I connected with from the get go as if we’d been long time lovers. How easy it’s been to just connect. I’ve never tried to be aloof. I’m a passionate man. This personal style has never been a hindrance – it has been my greatest strength.

I should add that love-at-first-sight works best when combined with paternal dominance. And it goes without saying that the woman should fear that misbehaving will cause you to kick her out, and she should also have jealous dread.

Quote: (07-25-2012 06:22 AM)xsplat Wrote:  

[...] no man points are lost if sometimes in moments of throttle wide open emotional sex you’re eyes water with the depth of emotion.

This is where you lost me. Do you often feel like crying during sex?? I have never had such an urge. Usually I'm at my happiest with a big smile on my face and my dick set to "bulldozer."

I think true passion is a question of what motivates you. A passionate man will go to great lengths to command his experiences in life and contribute to the experiences of the people around him. You don't have to be emotional to be passionate about something or someone, you just have to have a spark in your heart.

Quote: (07-25-2012 07:28 AM)polymath Wrote:  

Quote: (07-25-2012 06:22 AM)xsplat Wrote:  

[...] no man points are lost if sometimes in moments of throttle wide open emotional sex you’re eyes water with the depth of emotion.

This is where you lost me. Do you often feel like crying during sex?? I have never had such an urge. Usually I'm at my happiest with a big smile on my face and my dick set to "bulldozer."

I think true passion is a question of what motivates you. A passionate man will go to great lengths to command his experiences in life and contribute to the experiences of the people around him. You don't have to be emotional to be passionate about something or someone, you just have to have a spark in your heart.

A few times my eyes have watered with joy. Maybe 3 or 4 times. Maybe 10. I didn't count. I can understand how on paper it stands out as a weird emotion. Joy? Water?

I figured the lines about role playing and rape sex ought to dispel impressions of lovey-dovey kiss me fucking being what I'm talking about.

The weed must be real good where you're at huh?

Quote: (07-25-2012 07:36 AM)el mechanico Wrote:  

It's crap.

I'm short, balding, strikingly ugly, have debilitating flatulence, and yet I routinely date some of the hottest girls in the whatever city I land in, often with them moving in on the first date.

So it's not just about my weed. I'm letting you know that there is an alternate seduction style that just is never talked about.

Quote: (07-25-2012 07:42 AM)xsplat Wrote:  

Quote: (07-25-2012 07:36 AM)el mechanico Wrote:  

It's crap.

I'm short, balding, strikingly ugly, have debilitating flatulence, and yet I routinely date some of the hottest girls in the whatever city I land in, often with them moving in on the first date.

So it's not just about my weed. I'm letting you know that there is an alternate seduction style that just is never talked about.
Even in the States?

Haven't been in the states in a dozen years. I did better than most men then, but was pretty stupid about women.

I'm not saying "hey y'all, why don't you try being a total retard beta".

I'm saying don't throw out the baby with the bathwater.

When you embody dominance, you can also embody passion.

While I can't find too much I disagree with here after a quick first read, I have my doubts as to how effective these theories would be in the United States or anywhere in the west.
You're in a society where girls are passionate, don't mind nice and/or less than physically ideal guys and don't romanticize the idea of being treated like shit. Western girls are a whole different animal, and that animal often eats intimacy for breakfast (especially when displayed early). Suggestions 1 and 3 seem like they would translate well enough. Other than that, I don't think these birds would fly here.

Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time.

Quote: (07-25-2012 08:15 AM)Athlone McGinnis Wrote:  

While I can't find too much I disagree with here after a quick first read, I have my doubts as to how effective these theories would be in the United States or anywhere in the west.
You're in a society where girls are passionate, don't mind nice and/or less than physically ideal guys and don't romanticize the idea of being treated like shit. Western girls are a whole different animal, and that animal often eats intimacy for breakfast (especially when displayed early). Suggestions 1 and 3 seem like they would translate well enough. Other than that, I don't think these birds would fly here.

Really now? I've always found girls in the states appreciate a good fucking. And what I'm describing is a good fucking.

The brute force type fucking tends to not bond girls to their men as much. From what the girls who come for the first time in their life with me have told me. Including all the US ones.

A dozen years is a long time. It's gotten really bad here in the last two but I agree about the fucking part but they don't seem to care if you have some passion or shove the whole kitchen up their asses anymore.

Quote: (07-25-2012 08:40 AM)el mechanico Wrote:  

A dozen years is a long time. It's gotten really bad here in the last two but I agree about the fucking part but they don't seem to care if you have some passion or shove the whole kitchen up their asses anymore.
I'm in no position to argue, however I'd be surprised if culture can change what seems to me to be basic female nature.

By the way, it would be very easy to mistake my message. Choking, slapping and spitting fit in with my message perfectly well.

I'm not talking about being sweet. Not only sweet. I'm talking about feeling a connection to someone that grabs them so that they stay grabbed.

Quote: (07-25-2012 08:43 AM)xsplat Wrote:  

I'm in no position to argue, however I'd be surprised if culture can change what seems to me to be basic female nature.

By the way, it would be very easy to mistake my message. Choking, slapping and spitting fit in with my message perfectly well.

I'm not talking about being sweet. Not only sweet. I'm talking about feeling a connection to someone that grabs them so that they stay grabbed.
You know what it is dude? It's their fucking attitude here. It's impossible to be nice to them. Last girl I fucked I had to smash her phone for calling and texting me so much then showing up at my place banging on my door because I wouldn't respond. Before that she tried to pin me down on a date and had to know Exactly what we were going to do by 9am because she could make other "plans" She bowed up at my house and scared my kid by the way she was banging on the door. Do that some fucked up shit is going to happen to you at my place so her iphone met my shovel.

Now..My Dominican dates have all been sweeties even when I make them do shit they don't want to do they say "jes ok" and that's it.

I fucked the shit out of another girl for two days at my house a couple weekends ago when she got hungry she would just stare or hang out near the fridge and wait until I wanted to eat. I have a STOCKED FRIDGE but just to be a dick if they can't cook they get hot pockets from the nuke while I make myself something decent. I dropped her at home and within minutes she was back online (dating) and she wanted to stay with me.

I can run down 100 of these scenarios and they're all the same

Bottom line: You have to be a dick here but lucky for me I am by nature a total dick.

Natural player = Dickhead

Quote: (07-25-2012 09:11 AM)el mechanico Wrote:  

You know what it is dude? It's their fucking attitude here. It's impossible to be nice to them. Last girl I fucked I had to smash her phone for calling and texting me so much then showing up at my place banging on my door because I wouldn't respond. Before that she tried to pin me down on a date and had to know Exactly what we were going to do by 9am because she could make other "plans" She bowed up at my house and scared my kid by the way she was banging on the door. Do that some fucked up shit is going to happen to you at my place so he iphone met my shovel.

Now that is passion!

I'm laughing at the phone meets shovel story. If you wrote these stories into a collection you could sell em. I want more!

Yeah, the average young American female is probably completely freaked out by intimacy. They're so warped by social media, internet feminism, and the culture of "everything you do is special" that any attempt to establish intimacy too quickly will be dismissed as "creepy." The first thing you need to develop in American women is attraction, after that the intimacy can keep them hooked, but without the attraction you're just another chump to them.

I think you're approach works in places where women still need men. Western women certainly want men (betas for attention, alphas for attraction), but they no longer need us. In some places, women are willing to stop and listen to your wrap; they give you chance and see what you're all about. Here, you're lucky if a chick can put her iPhone down long enough to make eye contact with you.

Quote: (07-25-2012 09:11 AM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Quote: (07-25-2012 08:43 AM)xsplat Wrote:  

You know what it is dude? It's their fucking attitude here. It's impossible to be nice to them. Last girl I fucked I had to smash her phone for calling and texting me so much then showing up at my place banging on my door because I wouldn't respond. Before that she tried to pin me down on a date and had to know Exactly what we were going to do by 9am because she could make other "plans" She bowed up at my house and scared my kid by the way she was banging on the door. Do that some fucked up shit is going to happen to you at my place so he iphone met my shovel.

Now..My Dominican dates have all been sweeties even when I make them do shit they don't want to do they say "jes ok" and that's it.

I fucked the shit out of another girl for two days at my house a couple weekends ago when she got hungry she would just stare or hang out near the fridge and wait until I wanted to eat. I have a STOCKED FRIDGE but just to be a dick if they can't cook they get hot pockets from the nuke while I make myself something decent. I dropped her at home and within minutes she was back online (dating) and she wanted to stay with me.

Exactly. I run this type of game here in the DR because of getting a ROI. EVERY girl that comes to my apartment goes to the kitchen and starts throwing down a spread. Most of the time I help, and they are awed by it. It's not expected. EVERY one of them cleans up in the morning, and rarely asks for shit. I have no problem dropping a few pesos in the morning to let them ride in an A/C taxi and not a shitty overcrowded bus. They've earned it.

I make a hard connection, and give them an amazing night in bed. All have gotten multiple orgasms. 2 of the 8 have literally laid on top of me while I tried to sleep. It's annoying, but their just trying to return the affection I showed them.

And not 1 of these girls has said no to sex. I've banged at least 2 of them 5-7x between the late night and late morning. They were hurting, but took it anyway.

Do you know how many American women have denied me sex in the morning b/c they were tired, hadn't showered, no toothbrush, or were sober? A fucking lot. Bishes. When I wake up and still smell sex it's a given. Give me sex or get the fuck out.

I'm reaching convulsing orgasms here, which is similar to what I've experienced with pinays. I hate to bash American women, but it is getting worse, and they aren't feeling the passion. Without it sex to me is mundane.

Edit: 1 girl here in the DR did give me some shit the next morning. Just remembered. I gave some pesos for a cab and told if she didn't get the fuck outta my hotel I'd throw her off the balcony. [Image: angel.gif]

Quote: (07-25-2012 09:34 AM)j r Wrote:  

Yeah, the average young American female is probably completely freaked out by intimacy. They're so warped by social media, internet feminism, and the culture of "everything you do is special" that any attempt to establish intimacy too quickly will be dismissed as "creepy." The first thing you need to develop in American women is attraction, after that the intimacy can keep them hooked, but without the attraction you're just another chump to them.

I think you're approach works in places where women still need men. Western women certainly want men (betas for attention, alphas for attraction), but they no longer need us. In some places, women are willing to stop and listen to your wrap; they give you chance and see what you're all about. Here, you're lucky if a chick can put her iPhone down long enough to make eye contact with you.

I hear what you're saying, and that makes a lot of sense. If women need men, it would make sense that intimacy by itself would be more attractive.

Still though, there must be a subset of women who retain that romantic urge. Maybe it takes being a high status male with game to be able to pull off pushing the intimacy buttons at an early stage. The Prince Charming fairy tale is still relevant today.

Quote: (07-25-2012 09:38 AM)Aliblahba Wrote:  

1 girl here in the DR did give me some shit the next morning. Just remembered. I gave some pesos for a cab and told if she didn't get the fuck outta my hotel I'd throw her off the balcony.

Sex, leave, or balcony. I'd buy that tshirt.

I'm waiting for Roosh to come back here to see what he thinks of all this. He's gonna be pissed

" being aloof is not game."

Whatever gets you the bang is game.

There's an appropriate time for "fun" sex, and an appropriate time for cathartic sex.

Game is there to make sure either is available when needed.

I make women work to prove themselves worthy of an emotional connection. They are all a collective-consciousness until they can prove their individuality. Then we can have an emotional or even intellectual connection.

Soup if you dont mind me asking it..what city are you based? Just wondering.

Quote: (07-25-2012 09:39 AM)xsplat Wrote:  

Quote: (07-25-2012 09:34 AM)j r Wrote:  

I hear what you're saying, and that makes a lot of sense. If women need men, it would make sense that intimacy by itself would be more attractive.

Still though, there must be a subset of women who retain that romantic urge. Maybe it takes being a high status male with game to be able to pull off pushing the intimacy buttons at an early stage. The Prince Charming fairy tale is still relevant today.

Yes, but you really need to be a prince. Women are free to be hypergamous, which raises the bar to really impossible heights. The only answer is to stop playing by their rules and start playing by your own.

Here's my take. Women today are receiving constant affirmation no matter what stupid ass shit they say or do. There's always some Jezebel article telling them that they're not responsible for their actions or some beta orbiter liking all their FB pictures or some politician promising them that they deserve it all. They can't resist taking part in this, because "who doesn't like affirmation?" At the same time, all but the most delusional know deep down that it's all bs. They're aware of their own weakness and drawn to men who no better than to take them too seriously. That's why aloof works.

Now, once you've hooked her, you can transition to your intensity game. Of course, if you eventually want to get rid of her, it might backfire.

Quote: (07-25-2012 10:25 AM)pitt Wrote:  

Soup if you dont mind me asking it..what city are you based? Just wondering.
NYC

it's super risky thread you made xsplat cause the only guys who can read it and can see it working pretty well, even if it's not a big part of their style, are true fucking hardcore players with dope game.

you know why? cause real players don't give a fuck about specific personal styles of game and we also know that in our case, being nice is actually good/beneficial cause it makes us more relatable and humanistic. we're like.. "yeah, maybe, you know, girls get so happy when i talk about my feelings and shit, they want me more, it's all good.."

the rest dudes will object like fucking crazy cause your ideas mess with their black and white point of view (you're asshole or you're nice guy, there's no grey area in between, never ever ever blablablabla..)

I wished this is how you could get to attraction/love with a woman but unfortunately it's not. Kidstrangelove had a pretty good blog post on this recently. Can't find his URL now for somereason...