rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Where to meet simple, introverted girls?

Today I had a great convo with a nice girl who was simple, relaxed, and introverted. We agreed to meet at noon for coffee and she seem really interested.

Tomorrow evening, I've got a date with a med student. Calm, academic, smart girl.

So, where do I meet more of this type of girl?

1. Internet dating
2. Solo girls during day game are better than groups or even pairs
3. Academic groups and events (English classes)
4. Art/culture exhibitions

What places specific to Eastern Europe are good for meeting simple/calm girls?

Yoga? Library? University? Farmer's Markets?

Convents.

Quote: (07-24-2012 01:04 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Yes, perhaps a class like Salsa lessons. (not sure people do yoga in Eastern Europe)
Library and hanging around the university..will be great when school is back in session.

Quote: (07-24-2012 01:13 PM)Aliblahba Wrote:  

Convents.

You'd be surprised how hot the girls in the convent here are.
I go to morning mass and see them every day.. [Image: smile.gif]

That's a good idea..church groups, pilgrimages,etc.
Slow and steady social circle game instead of mass approaches.

Quote: (07-24-2012 01:36 PM)Spartan Wrote:  

Yes, perhaps a class like Salsa lessons. (not sure people do yoga in Eastern Europe)
Library and hanging around the university..will be great when school is back in session.

I don't know either.

But Yoga girls are a whole different breed from girls I am used to swooping.

What about Farmer's Markets?

Riga, Latvia had a huge one. Pretty dope too.

Simple and introverted girls? It sounds like you are looking for easier girls, you may be making a wrong move.

If you think they will be easier to bang, you better think again.

Dude, you're going to need a time machine for this one...

I've been thinking lately on doing a thread on "Keepers" I think this is what Spartan needs. Watch this space...

Quote: (07-24-2012 01:40 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Quote: (07-24-2012 01:36 PM)Spartan Wrote:  

I don't know either.

But Yoga girls are a whole different breed from girls I am used to swooping.

What about Farmer's Markets?

Riga, Latvia had a huge one. Pretty dope too.

The farmer's market/bazaar is where I go every day to buy food. I avoid shopping in stores.
Not many young people though..just old babushkas selling cucumbers.

Some girls in the clothing section of the bazaar perhaps..

Good brief Spartan, pull yourself together. I gather you consider yourself simple and introverted?, in which case you should not be looking for the same.

Your a foreigner in Ukraine you need start acting like a big shot and not a local. I used to be a.bit of an introvert, theres nothing good about being one.

Regarding the photo the posted of yourself, you have a good physique, but your clothes look too Ukrainian. Ukrainian chicks can spot a foreigner in the street by his clothes - get spotted.
I don't know what your success rate is lately, but IMO you should concentrate on banging. I have seen many betas come to Ukraine. Looking for a quiet sweet homely girl, most fail.

Wake up 'n' fuck

Central street,parks,university.

Libraries, coffeeshops, freshmen orientation seminars, small colleges, small town pools, stuff like that.

Also, not sure if you guys are big on American girls (I'll assume you aren't), but generally the girls in the Minnesota/Dakotas area are hotter and more introverted than most.

When I was meandering north from Kansas to Nebraska to Iowa to Minnesota it was like night and day. I went from seeing Arizona Sweet Tea-swigging fatasses in leotards lumbering down the streets to seeing modestly dressed slender natural-blonde semi-hotties nearly everywhere.

Quote: (07-24-2012 02:16 PM)Deb Auchery Wrote:  

Regarding the photo the posted of yourself, you have a good physique, but your clothes look too Ukrainian. k

Yeah I saw that photo and I agree. I've never seen so many dudes before Ukraine wearing tucked-in short sleeve button-ups.

I would guess: Book fairs, art galleries/art walks, yogo classes, hiking groups on meetup maybe, volunteer organization such as animal rescue(I know a few nice girls who are into that, they tell me it's almost all girls volunteering), beach cleanups(if you live near a beach), forest/tree restoration. I think girls that give freely of their time to a cause are going to be less likely to be bitchy attention/status whores. Hmm, what else...maybe check out some meditation temples, we have several in Los Angeles that are open to people of any religion. Some public talks like the TED forums(they have smaller versions of these in different cities, check their website). Any kind of talks by artists or interesting people, e.g. Henry Rollins just gave a talk at a Photography exhibit here. RSVP filled out before I could go but heard there were lots of chics. Stuff like that. And of course coffee shops and bookstores should be good if you're into daygame approach. Solo girls that travel, maybe couchsurfing would be a good way to meet them. I'd just stay away from clubs, bars or anything with a rowdy crowd. Simple, introverted girls hate shit like that.

Quote: (07-24-2012 02:40 PM)Hades Wrote:  

Libraries, coffeeshops, freshmen orientation seminars, small colleges, small town pools, stuff like that.

Also, not sure if you guys are big on American girls (I'll assume you aren't), but generally the girls in the Minnesota/Dakotas area are hotter and more introverted than most.

When I was meandering north from Kansas to Nebraska to Iowa to Minnesota it was like night and day. I went from seeing Arizona Sweet Tea-swigging fatasses in leotards lumbering down the streets to seeing modestly dressed slender natural-blonde semi-hotties nearly everywhere.

Blame the British blood, British descended people are the most hideous human race on the place (at least of the white variety). Once you hit Minnesota, dakotas, michigan, etc you get much better genes around there (mostly scandinavian, german and some dutch blood etc).

Most white americans are descendants of the british/Irish (I know some studies claim its german heritage the most common but its hardly true) people hence they are below average for european standards in the looks department.

Quote: (07-24-2012 05:36 PM)Blunt Wrote:  

Quote: (07-24-2012 02:16 PM)Deb Auchery Wrote:  

Regarding the photo the posted of yourself, you have a good physique, but your clothes look too Ukrainian. k

Yeah I saw that photo and I agree. I've never seen so many dudes before Ukraine wearing tucked-in short sleeve button-ups.

Hey, where is the picture of urs? Do u really that Ukrainian? if u do, u can just change. U can get cheap clothes off Ebay, I think even zara or H&M is not bad.
Introvert girls, maybe clubs in university, museum, book store,food stores.... get some friends with similar interests, then they will introduce them to u. Are u having no success finding ur LTR dream?

...Arizona Sweet Tea-swigging fatasses in leotards lumbering down the streets to ...

+10 for using the word "lumbering". I can almost feel the street shaking as they try to walk by.

Mardi Gras.

Actually, the clothes are Turkish imports and I have gotten compliments on them.

In regards to these volunteer organizations, clubs, etc, where do you find them? I'm going to check some message boards on the university door and search VK/facebook.

Quote: (07-24-2012 08:01 PM)Julius_Cesar Wrote:  

Blame the British blood, British descended people are the most hideous human race on the place (at least of the white variety). Once you hit Minnesota, dakotas, michigan, etc you get much better genes around there (mostly scandinavian, german and some dutch blood etc).

Most white americans are descendants of the british/Irish (I know some studies claim its german heritage the most common but its hardly true) people hence they are below average for european standards in the looks department.

Surprised your still around Mr Troll, the fact that you can't even spell your idol's name correctly is a dead give away

Quote: (07-24-2012 11:25 PM)Spartan Wrote:  

Actually, the clothes are Turkish imports and I have gotten compliments on them.

In regards to these volunteer organizations, clubs, etc, where do you find them? I'm going to check some message boards on the university door and search VK/facebook.

Volunteering is a good idea, I've been thinking the same. You could.get together with some other foreigners and offer free English lessons to kids or something.

Quote: (07-25-2012 12:13 AM)Deb Auchery Wrote:  

Quote: (07-24-2012 11:25 PM)Spartan Wrote:  

Volunteering is a good idea, I've been thinking the same. You could.get together with some other foreigners and offer free English lessons to kids or something.

funny you mention that, this old, married british dude invited me to do just that. i'll be doing my first meeting this evening.

I've noticed asian women tend to be more introverted on average. Another big tell are women who like to read books. They also tend to be way smarter than the average woman. Librarians typically love books. These women also let the books get to their head although, when they push back you can tell it's completely something they've read and not something they're feeling.

Quote: (07-25-2012 12:10 AM)Deb Auchery Wrote:  

Quote: (07-24-2012 08:01 PM)Julius_Cesar Wrote:  

Surprised your still around Mr Troll, the fact that you can't even spell your idol's name correctly is a dead give away
Did the truth hurt you so much? Im guessing you are a brit...

Read this post by Krauser.

This is what you should be looking for:

Quote:Quote:

Introvert: muted clothing, lack of jewellry, closed body language, startles a little when you open her, looks down or away alot in the beginning, lets you lead the conversation, gives you full attention

Extrovert: mostly the opposite, so loud clothing, brash jewellry, opens up immediately, offers information unbidden quickly and soon tries to redirect conversation, checks phone

Other interesting and insightful stuff in that post too.

I can't have sex with your personality, and I can't put my penis in your college degree, and I can't shove my fist in your childhood dreams, so why are you sharing all this information with me?