rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What bang rates are people getting in Eastern Europe?

What number of girls were you EE veterans getting? Anybody pulling multiple girls a week for a significant period?

Deb is banging a new girl every day. Step ya game up playboy.

Quote: (07-20-2012 11:47 PM)houston Wrote:  

Deb is banging a new girl every day. Step ya game up playboy.
Nah, it is only a new girl girl every other day. What a miserable bastard he must be over there.

Before 2005 it was totally possible in Ukraine to bang a different girl every day.Now it is more close to one girl every 3 days.

Its totally possible to bang a different girl every day here. Presently I have enough guaranteed leads to do it for the next 10 days or so.

The last couple of days have been pretty amazing here, I'm walking on air. The weather really sucks though in Lvov, was the same last summer. I think I will convert a couple more leads then hop on the train to Odessa.

So what has been your biggest week? 7 girls a week? What's a normal week like? And is it day game, night game, or online?

On average one girl a week.

Thursday: See girl in club/street,think she is incredibly hot and number close. Can't believe I closed such a hottie.

Friday: Meet her in a bar and hit a club. Kiss her. Envision making her my GF and traveling the world together.

Saturday: Meet her in early evening,have dinner,hit bars,take her back to apartment and bang. Realize the second after I have come that I have no real interest in her beyond a fuck.

Sunday: Wake up fuck her all day. Already looking for ways to get rid of her which is hard
because she has believed the bullshit I told her on the first three meetings. Cowardly I don't have the balls to tell her to leave so I act as though I'm still into her.

Monday: Phone her in evening after ignoring all her calls,make feeble excuse about being in an accident. Invite her to bar,have one drink,make no effort to laugh at her jokes or entertain her and take her back to mine for sex which as now become much rougher and solely about me. Once finished go to usher her out whilst making up some shit about an early start and being busy the next day. Lie in bed thinking of best way to let her down nicely as to why i can't see her again. Decide to do it the decent way and intend to invite her for a drink.

Tuesday: Coward out by Ignoring all her calls and messages hoping she gets the message. By evening her messages are less frequent.

Wednesday: She sends a message saying "I thought you were different then the other men". Feel guilty for a minute and then relief.

Thursday: Whole process starts again.

Quote: (07-21-2012 05:05 AM)Rurik Wrote:  

So what has been your biggest week? 7 girls a week? What's a normal week like? And is it day game, night game, or online?

Last summer was good here, I managed 4 girls in 2 days at one point. I always have an almost unlimited pool of 7's who are dtf, anything above that takes a little more work. It's hard to concentrate on the top tier when you have these 7's almost throwing themselves at you. But I must concentrate on the top quality, when I hit Odessa I will throw some money about and see what bites.

I went to a club last nite with a big group of friends. The first time I had fun at nightgame and interactes with girls in a club. My close friend from Nigeria, a guy from Sweden(of Spanish nationality), and some high rollers(Nigerians with oil money). The high rollers stuck to their own Nigerian girls for the most part, one of them had great dancing skills and seemed to do well with the Local girls.

The rest of us got some phone numbers and danced but it didn't go far. Unlike the US, there was no grinding or kissing, just asked a few questions("do you speak English?" to get it started)... then danced for a few minutes.
Had a fun time, but my buddies and I agreed we prefer day game.
Could have gotten laid with this wild, bisexual Nigerian girl but she was too drunk by nights end and she didn't find any bi local girl, shame..would have been a crazy 3-some.

Travelling E. Europe is fun, even if the lays don't come every night. SNL seems rare, but with a few dates it goes somewhere.

Quote: (07-21-2012 05:06 AM)Vorkuta Wrote:  

On average one girl a week.

Thursday: See girl in club/street,think she is incredibly hot and number close. Can't believe I closed such a hottie.

Friday: Meet her in a bar and hit a club. Kiss her. Envision making her my GF and traveling the world together.

Saturday: Meet her in early evening,have dinner,hit bars,take her back to apartment and bang. Realize the second after I have come that I have no real interest in her beyond a fuck.

Sunday: Wake up fuck her all day. Already looking for ways to get rid of her which is hard
because she has believed the bullshit I told her on the first three meetings. Cowardly I don't have the balls to tell her to leave so I act as though I'm still into her.

Monday: Phone her in evening after ignoring all her calls,make feeble excuse about being in an accident. Invite her to bar,have one drink,make no effort to laugh at her jokes or entertain her and take her back to mine for sex which as now become much rougher and solely about me. Once finished go to usher her out whilst making up some shit about an early start and being busy the next day. Lie in bed thinking of best way to let her down nicely as to why i can't see her again. Decide to do it the decent way and intend to invite her for a drink.

Tuesday: Coward out by Ignoring all her calls and messages hoping she gets the message. By evening her messages are less frequent.

Wednesday: She sends a message saying "I thought you were different then the other men". Feel guilty for a minute and then relief.

Thursday: Whole process starts again.

Vortuka... a very honest and only too familiar scenario.. am pleased its not just me that goes through this process [Image: smile.gif]

I've had two girls tell me they love me in these last few days. I feel bad for the girls i'm having sex with sometimes, as almost all of them think I am their boyfriends. It makes me feel better to know that Ukrainian girls use Ukrainian guys a lot, they are always holding out for something better.

Quote:Quote:

The last couple of days have been pretty amazing here, I'm walking on air.

We are all very happy for you. It's quite a privilege to have the most advanced Ukrainian player in history on our forum, who doesn't even know how he does it. When you ever figure out how to make those Ukrainian miracles happen, you can share it with us.

Deb, you've got a cellphone.
Post some recordings and lets hear how you do it. I'd love to hear it.

Quote: (07-21-2012 06:58 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

We are all very happy for you. It's quite a privilege to have the most advanced Ukrainian player in history on our forum, who doesn't even know how he does it. When you ever figure out how to make those Ukrainian miracles happen, you can share it with us.

I think being a 6ft 6 inch foreigner does the trick. He is benefiting from the "Wilt Chamberlain" effect which works even more in certain countries. In Bucaramanga, Colombia I don't think I have seen someone taller than 6 ft 3. I'm pretty sure he would kill it over here too.

It seems only bad news is appreciated, or results achieved as a result of extensive game?. The info will not be forthcoming as there is no special technique involved. I arrive in a bar, position myself next to a table of girls, wait for eye contact, smile, approach.

I wish I could be more helpful, though my posts are merely to highlight the fact that results can be achieved in places that gamers have written off. We have a mixture of people on here with different game levels, if someone with beginner game levels reports bad news on a country, that place can be prematurely written off by others.

As I have said before, I like shagging girls and discussing afterwards. I try not to talk too much about my success especially to someone who's experience.is diametrically opposed to mine.

I'm just very happy at the moment, this country is my fantasy land. All my expat friends feel like this too.

Quote: (07-21-2012 07:07 AM)Spartan Wrote:  

Deb, you've got a cellphone.
Post some recordings and lets hear how you do it. I'd love to hear it.

Was thinking about this, but decided against it for privacy reasons

Quote: (07-21-2012 08:39 AM)chochemonger1 Wrote:  

I think being a 6ft 6 inch foreigner does the trick. He is benefiting from the "Wilt Chamberlain" effect which works even more in certain countries. In Bucaramanga, Colombia I don't think I have seen someone taller than 6 ft 3. I'm pretty sure he would kill it over here too.

Have you been to Brazil, is height an advantage there?. I will be booking a RTW ticket for the Autumn and want to include S America.on my itinerary.

Quote: (07-21-2012 09:30 AM)Deb Auchery Wrote:  

Have you been to Brazil, is height an advantage there?. I will be booking a RTW ticket for the Autumn and want to include S America.on my itinerary.

In the Northeast of Brazil, you will have a tremendous height advantage along with your European looks. You should be able to kill it there, but do learn some portuguese, to maximize your bangs. In the South, your advantages won't help you that much.

Does height matter much in Ukraine?

Quote: (07-21-2012 10:15 AM)chochemonger1 Wrote:  

Quote: (07-21-2012 09:30 AM)Deb Auchery Wrote:  

In the Northeast of Brazil, you will have a tremendous height advantage along with your European looks. You should be able to kill it there, but do learn some portuguese, to maximize your bangs. In the South, your advantages won't help you that much.

I was planning to go for the European looking chicks, as I'm not really into big booties, but I will checkout the North also and see what happens

Quote: (07-21-2012 10:18 AM)fkexpat Wrote:  

Girls are mostly over 170cm/5'7 and they always wear high heels when clubbing/going out so it's better to be over 183/6' tall to stand out from the crowd and get noticed by the best ones

Quote: (07-21-2012 10:26 AM)polish rumble Wrote:  

Quote: (07-21-2012 10:18 AM)fkexpat Wrote:  

Girls are mostly over 170cm/5'7 and they always wear high heels when clubbing/going out so it's better to be over 183/6' tall to stand out from the crowd and get noticed by the best ones

Height matters everywhere. A guy like Deb who is 6ft 6 inches would be in the top 1 percent, anywhere in the world and thus should get a lot of female attention. Can't remember seeing a guy his size, this year, in SE Asia or South America. That combined with his looks and posh british english is why so many 7's flock to him. Now, with the 8s and above, even a guy with his advantages, needs game and solid language skills.

He has Serbian looks.Keep in mind that if you do not manage to buffer the Balkans somehow(mix Croats with Serbs or Bulgarians with Romanians) we are without counterbalance and can exhibit raw power.This is the environment Deb happens to be in and the Ukrainian guys cannot counterbalance him they are not a match.

These Eastern European threads are confusing.

I'm reading many stories here about plowing through numbers of girls but none of the aftermath. Please explain. Or am I the only guy that is getting stalked by multiple girls constantly. They don't just go away. Hookers do but regular girls?