rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Tongkat Ali aka LongJack

Tongkat Ali aka LongJack

Has anyone tried this supplement? It's a natural herb which is said to raise testosterone and increase libido like crazy. But be warned, there are lots of fakes selling online. Lots of websites dedicated to selling Tongkat and claiming theirs is the best, but further research shows there are only a couple that are legit.

http://www.tongkatali.org from my research is said to be the best source for Tongkat (although it looks sketchy, it's known to be the best) but it is VERY expensive unless you buy bulk. When purchasing bulk, price drops about 75%.

I was willing to invest into trying the real stuff from tongkatali.org but I'm not 100% sure I want to yet. Unless I find more people who have tried it and swear by it.

Has anyone tried it or heard anything about this herb?

Tongkat Ali aka LongJack

Not tried it, but heard a fair bit. I was trying to get hold of some myself and ran across this article site:
http://asiatour.com/articlesindex.htm I was pretty sold. My doc did say I was at risk for diminished test production, but meds weren't required and gave a me diet sheet instead. I still wanted to give things a boost though.
Did look, but i'm in the same boat as you; plenty of places sell the supplement but a lot get panned for low ratio of active ingredient.
Drinks containing it abound too, but I don't know how they compare

50:1 concentration is what you want, apparently. This site links to some studies:
http://www.newlifealternatives.com/faq.html
Can't find any myself though.

"The woman most eager to jump out of her petticoat to assert her rights is the first to jump back into it when threatened with a switching for misusing them,"
-Ambrose Bierce, The Devil's Dictionary

Tongkat Ali aka LongJack

I was hoping for atleast 1:100, so that I don't have to take it as often throughout the day, maybe just once in the morning or before bed.

I'm starting to believe that tongkatali.org is our only option but I'm not ready to spend that much per month on a supp. That's crazy money.

Tongkat Ali aka LongJack

I get stuff like that by the kilo. You need special capsules that won't break down in the acidic environment of the stomach, so that the stomach acids won't break down that supplement. Or just shove it up your ass.

Yes, it works.

Tongkat Ali aka LongJack

Didn't do anything for me... I tried 2 different brands.

Tongkat Ali aka LongJack

I know girls who benefit from large daily doses of Ali. [Image: banana.gif]

Tongkat Ali aka LongJack

Quote: (07-21-2012 08:57 AM)xsplat Wrote:  

I get stuff like that by the kilo. You need special capsules that won't break down in the acidic environment of the stomach, so that the stomach acids won't break down that supplement. Or just shove it up your ass.

Yes, it works.
How much do you pay and where do you get it from?

And what benefits do you see/feel?

Tongkat Ali aka LongJack

Quote: (07-21-2012 11:57 AM)1bliss Wrote:  

Quote: (07-21-2012 08:57 AM)xsplat Wrote:  

Yes, it works.
How much do you pay and where do you get it from?

And what benefits do you see/feel?

I can't give a scientific assessment of what I feel, as I've started a few new supplements at the same time, including pot for it's anti-inflammation properties, HGH, and a few others. Since the new regimen I feel better than I have in years, and am fucking like a gerbil, whereas just a few weeks ago I only had one good fuck in me per day.

But the reports I've read say that tongat ali is reported to increase sex drive and testosterone in humans. I'm not aware of anything else that is.

Tongkat Ali aka LongJack

Did you say you're taking HGH? If so, then I don't know if it's the tongkat ali raising your T and libido. But yes, from my research, that's exactly what it's supposed to do.

I'm still trying to find a place that sells the legit extract without breaking the bank.

Tongkat Ali aka LongJack

Quote: (07-21-2012 12:41 PM)1bliss Wrote:  

Did you say you're taking HGH? If so, then I don't know if it's the tongkat ali raising your T and libido. But yes, from my research, that's exactly what it's supposed to do.

I'm still trying to find a place that sells the legit extract without breaking the bank.

Ya. I'm inclined to believe that it's actually the pot having the biggest effect, as I have problems with generalized inflamation. Plus the pot just makes me horny. But ya, I'm working a cocktail - the tongkat ali is likely to be one active ingredient in it. I actually have many more supplements I take as well.

I don't buy retail, and may eventually sell retail, so I can't be of help to you now in finding a source. Just know that for this particular supplement you need to have it enterically coated. Most other supplements don't require that.

Tongkat Ali aka LongJack

Quote: (07-21-2012 12:49 PM)xsplat Wrote:  

Quote: (07-21-2012 12:41 PM)1bliss Wrote:  

Ya. I'm inclined to believe that it's actually the pot having the biggest effect, as I have problems with generalized inflamation. Plus the pot just makes me horny. But ya, I'm working a cocktail - the tongkat ali is likely to be one active ingredient in it. I actually have many more supplements I take as well.

I don't buy retail, and may eventually sell retail, so I can't be of help to you now in finding a source. Just know that for this particular supplement you need to have it enterically coated. Most other supplements don't require that.
What do you mean by enterically coated? Also, what source do you buy yours from?

Tongkat Ali aka LongJack

An enteric coating won't break down in the acidic environment of the stomach, so that the stomach acids won't break down the coated supplement. The capsule or tablet will therefore only dissolve in the large intestine or colon, where it is safe from the effects of digestive acids, and is absorbed into the bloodstream.

I don't buy retail, and may eventually sell retail, so I can't be of help to you now in finding a source.

Tongkat Ali aka LongJack

I tried a supplement that was made from Tongkat ali and small water-pepper leaf extract. It works as advertised but I don't like the side effects it gave me. Had to pee like crazy all day and had an uncomfortable feeling in my bladder.