rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Russian girl: how to progress from SNL?

Hi. I am asian, early 40s... haven't posted much here. Wanted to relate recent experience, maybe get some advice:

Was in the Dominican Republic a few months ago. Met a Russian girl in a club near beach. She spoke little English, I don't speak Russian. We still hit it off anyway. From club, we went to the beach for a swim around 3am. Then we both went back to my room, and fucked.

She left for Russia the next day, I left for USA the day after. we have been in touch by email since. I'm wondering: Can long distance (and long term) FB relationship work for next meet/lay? I'm thinking either go to Russia or maybe 3rd country, try to duplicate beach scene like last time.

This should be in the newbie forum.

Your question : Yes it's possible and yes it's tricky as hell.

It's hard to just figure out on a forum. We weren't there to see the vibe at the SNL.

Book - Around the World in 80 Girls - The Epic 3 Year Trip of a Backpacking Casanova

My new book Famles - Fables and Fairytales for Men is out now on Amazon.

thuthnobs You are willing to travel to Russia to hit the Girls that you hit before ? Don't travel for a Girl, and just for the sake of meeting/banging a Girl , may be if you are nearby visit her extend to go see her.....

Do not get offended but I think you do not get laid much or haven't been laid by a russian, sounds like you have a Oneitis with this girl.

Much better would be to Improve your Game, spend your energy in finding a new lay and then onto next one..... Welcome to the forum and read the threads as there is plenty of info for you....

Happy Hunting...

"You can not fake good kids" - Mike Pence

Well, being in the USA yes, I do not get laid much here. When traveling abroad, very different story. Last year, was in Thailand. This year visited DR. Pipelined before traveling there, and banged local girl in addition to Russian girl. We are still in touch and plan to meet again. No she is not a pro.

As for 1-itis: no I don't believe so. I do not attach much importance to this particular girl or any one girl. I cast wide net, have several FBs abroad. Won't shed tears if never hook up w/ this girl again.

OTOH if SNL girl is cool and pretty enough, will be open to FB relationship. For some girls, I see no reason to "fuck'em and forget 'em." If this is 1-itis, fine, guilty as charged.

My game has improved over the years, though probably not as good as others on this forum. We don't all have same levels of skills or experience. Important to remember that for most guys today, getting laid requires foreign travel, usually requiring lots of money and time -- which most guys do not have. So again, yes many guys will not get laid as much as they would like.

As posted earlier, travel to Russia is only a possibility. Larger question for me was what general odds were for future meet with SNL girl.

Quote: (07-20-2012 04:11 AM)truthnobs Wrote:  

I'm wondering: Can long distance (and long term) FB relationship work for next meet/lay?

I don't use facebrick for this but yeah of course, holmes.

I am probably in touch with 20-30 girls long distance at any given time.

Keep in mind, I don't spend a lot of time on it, I just keep them on "simmmer" for when I return.

:Gmanifesto re-read these posts. [Image: troll.gif]

"to remember that for most guys today, getting laid requires foreign travel, usually requiring lots of money and time"

Quote: (07-20-2012 06:58 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

:Gmanifesto re-read these posts. [Image: troll.gif]

"to remember that for most guys today, getting laid requires foreign travel, usually requiring lots of money and time"

Did I say that once?

I don't know if I follow your post El Mech.

No dude this guy is trolling big time!

Troll:
1. Hi. I am asian, early 40s
2. Was in the Dominican Republic a few months ago. Met a Russian girl in a club near beach. She spoke little English, I don't speak Russian. We still hit it off anyway. From club, we went to the beach for a swim around 3am. Then we both went back to my room, and fucked.
3.try to duplicate beach scene like last time.
4.Can long distance (and long term) FB relationship work for next meet/lay? I'm thinking either go to Russia or maybe 3rd country, try to duplicate beach scene like last time.
5.went back to my room, and fucked.

Sly, having been to Sosua, your first post was a bit surprising. However, your second post reminded me of the Sosua that I know well. Don't take my post to be any kind of attack or hate on you. It is not that way at all. IN FACT, you and your story reminds me A LOT of myself during my first trip to the DR as a guy in my 20's. Hell, some of your adventures with DR chicas mirror my experiences, word for word, from my first trip back in 2004/5.

Here is a tip for guys on the forum. Unless you are out to bang prostitutes, STAY THE FUCK OUT OF SOSUA. The best way to describe Sosua is a town almost completely devoted to selling ass. When I say that almost every unattached women that looks halfway decent is probably a hooker, I'm not joking.

You want higher end light skinned non-pros, go to Santiago. You want dark skinned non-pros, go to Puerta Plata. You want a general mix with a ton of people, go to Santo Domingo (full disclosure, I haven't been to Santo Domingo yet, but it is the largest city). Keep in mind, in those cities, unless this chick is after your cash, you actually need some game and language skills to lay TRUE non-pros

Also, be wary of ANY girl in the DR who comes on too strong and wants to fuck right away. She is likely a semi-pro. Be wary of any chica that doesn't seem to have a job. She is likely a semi-pro. Be wary of any chica who isn't educated, but speaks decent English. She is likely a semi-pro.

Basically, there are 3 types of hookers in Sosua.

1) The explicit (or pro) hoe: These are the chicas you see on the street, in Classico's at night, and at Passion. You want sex, they quote a price, you pay, you fuck, she leaves.

2) The undercover (or semi-pro) hoe: These are the chicas that you were hitting. They don't ask for money directly for sex because "I am not a prostitute". HOWEVER, they will ask for shit like shoes, bikinis, purses, clothing, etc. They will also come up with all of these emergencies like needing money for their kids' tuition (how many times have I heard that), money for a dentist appointment, their rent is due and they are short, or (the classic) "My grandmother needs an operation." Interestingly enough, the male version of this type of hoe makes a good living banging American and Canadian women. They call them Sankies.

3) The most devious of them all, the long range (or Novia) hoe: This is the hoe that doesn't want 3,000 pesos for a fuck. She doesn't want you to buy her a new pair of shoes, or purse. No, this chick wants a "Western Union Novio". She wants a dude to send her money EVERY month to pay for her apartment and shit. You think that this isn't real? I guarantee you that it is.

There are a ton of chicas in Sosua pulling this scam. The skilled one's won't ask for shit while you are down there, but will get you so pussy whipped that you have no problem paying for her apartment. If you don't believe me, spend a day waiting in front of the Western Union and watch how many chicas stroll in and out. Better yet, go to one of the internet cafes and see how many chicas are writing their foreign "novios".

One important thing to realize is that a single chica can play any or ALL of these roles. You might have the chica that gets a regular monthly payment from WU, but hooks at Classicos every other Friday night on the side. You could get the hardcore pro who doesn't charge you because "I like you" or "you are so sexy", but wants you to buy her a bunch of shoes, clothes, and pay for her friends drinks when you are together. My favorite is the hardcore pro that depending on the story is either a) new to the business, or b) trying to get out of the life, and wants you to send her WU payments every month to be your novia and keep her from hooking.

Also, don't for a second assume that these chicas are stupid. They have been running this pussy hustle in Sosua for OVER 20 FUCKING YEARS. Before us Americans, it was the Germans (notice how many German owned businesses there are?). In the early days, the big hustle was to find some European/Canadian/American, marry him, then leave the DR. Now, that hustle has pretty much fallen by the wayside for just getting a Western Union check every month.

After my first few trips to the DR, I found an interesting academic text that is all about the sex trade in Sosua, INCLUDING THE CHICA MINDSET. This researcher studied these Sosua hoes from 1993 to 2003. It was insightful, to say the least.

What's Love Got to Do with It?: Transnational Desires and Sex Tourism in the Dominican Republic

If you want some fun, either give these girls your real email address or (better yet) make a separate email account just to give to chicas. My bet is that half of the chicas you bang, and several of the one's you didn't will suddenly have an emergency and will send you a request for money within 3 months.

Also, STOP RAWDOGGING THESE GIRLS! One of the biggest WU scams is the "I'm pregnant and I need money for an abortion" scam.
[/quote]

I have no clue how ^^^^^^^ got in my post and I couldn't finish.

Quote: (07-20-2012 08:14 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

No, i am not a troll. Why do you say that? And I was not in Sosua either. I was in Punta Cana. Yes I am familiar w/hooker scene in Sosua -- stayed there once a few years ago. Didn't like it, mostly hung out in Cabarete. Dominican girl I hooked up recently with has a regular job. Is she a pro? All i know is: I did not pay her for sex. She did not ask me for money or anything else either. She also paid for half or sometimes all when going out for meals or drinks. She also invited me to her friend's home where she cooked dinner for all of us. As posted earlier, I pipelined before heading to DR and do not attach great importance to her. If she ever did ask for money and shit I would drop her and find someone else...

Yes, I agree about needing good Spanish skills to score w/ non-pros... met a hot non-pro chica in Santiago once (pipelined DR beforehand), unfortunately couldn't progress further as she didn't speak English and my Spanish at the time sucked. Since then, Spanish skills have improved. But anyway I'm not talking about hooking up with chicas, I was talking about a Russian tourist girl.

El Mechanico:

I had a real question, and you went off topic about your experience with hookers, which I did not ask about, nor am interested in.

Since you are more experienced than me, a relative newbie, please provide a useful and relevant answer to my original question. Would appreciate it.

Quote: (07-20-2012 08:14 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Troll:
1. Hi. I am asian, early 40s
2. Was in the Dominican Republic a few months ago. Met a Russian girl in a club near beach. She spoke little English, I don't speak Russian. We still hit it off anyway. From club, we went to the beach for a swim around 3am. Then we both went back to my room, and fucked.
3.try to duplicate beach scene like last time.
4.Can long distance (and long term) FB relationship work for next meet/lay? I'm thinking either go to Russia or maybe 3rd country, try to duplicate beach scene like last time.
5.went back to my room, and fucked.

Sly, having been to Sosua, your first post was a bit surprising. However, your second post reminded me of the Sosua that I know well. Don't take my post to be any kind of attack or hate on you. It is not that way at all. IN FACT, you and your story reminds me A LOT of myself during my first trip to the DR as a guy in my 20's. Hell, some of your adventures with DR chicas mirror my experiences, word for word, from my first trip back in 2004/5.

Here is a tip for guys on the forum. Unless you are out to bang prostitutes, STAY THE FUCK OUT OF SOSUA. The best way to describe Sosua is a town almost completely devoted to selling ass. When I say that almost every unattached women that looks halfway decent is probably a hooker, I'm not joking.

You want higher end light skinned non-pros, go to Santiago. You want dark skinned non-pros, go to Puerta Plata. You want a general mix with a ton of people, go to Santo Domingo (full disclosure, I haven't been to Santo Domingo yet, but it is the largest city). Keep in mind, in those cities, unless this chick is after your cash, you actually need some game and language skills to lay TRUE non-pros

Also, be wary of ANY girl in the DR who comes on too strong and wants to fuck right away. She is likely a semi-pro. Be wary of any chica that doesn't seem to have a job. She is likely a semi-pro. Be wary of any chica who isn't educated, but speaks decent English. She is likely a semi-pro.

Basically, there are 3 types of hookers in Sosua.

1) The explicit (or pro) hoe: These are the chicas you see on the street, in Classico's at night, and at Passion. You want sex, they quote a price, you pay, you fuck, she leaves.

2) The undercover (or semi-pro) hoe: These are the chicas that you were hitting. They don't ask for money directly for sex because "I am not a prostitute". HOWEVER, they will ask for shit like shoes, bikinis, purses, clothing, etc. They will also come up with all of these emergencies like needing money for their kids' tuition (how many times have I heard that), money for a dentist appointment, their rent is due and they are short, or (the classic) "My grandmother needs an operation." Interestingly enough, the male version of this type of hoe makes a good living banging American and Canadian women. They call them Sankies.

3) The most devious of them all, the long range (or Novia) hoe: This is the hoe that doesn't want 3,000 pesos for a fuck. She doesn't want you to buy her a new pair of shoes, or purse. No, this chick wants a "Western Union Novio". She wants a dude to send her money EVERY month to pay for her apartment and shit. You think that this isn't real? I guarantee you that it is.

There are a ton of chicas in Sosua pulling this scam. The skilled one's won't ask for shit while you are down there, but will get you so pussy whipped that you have no problem paying for her apartment. If you don't believe me, spend a day waiting in front of the Western Union and watch how many chicas stroll in and out. Better yet, go to one of the internet cafes and see how many chicas are writing their foreign "novios".

One important thing to realize is that a single chica can play any or ALL of these roles. You might have the chica that gets a regular monthly payment from WU, but hooks at Classicos every other Friday night on the side. You could get the hardcore pro who doesn't charge you because "I like you" or "you are so sexy", but wants you to buy her a bunch of shoes, clothes, and pay for her friends drinks when you are together. My favorite is the hardcore pro that depending on the story is either a) new to the business, or b) trying to get out of the life, and wants you to send her WU payments every month to be your novia and keep her from hooking.

Also, don't for a second assume that these chicas are stupid. They have been running this pussy hustle in Sosua for OVER 20 FUCKING YEARS. Before us Americans, it was the Germans (notice how many German owned businesses there are?). In the early days, the big hustle was to find some European/Canadian/American, marry him, then leave the DR. Now, that hustle has pretty much fallen by the wayside for just getting a Western Union check every month.

After my first few trips to the DR, I found an interesting academic text that is all about the sex trade in Sosua, INCLUDING THE CHICA MINDSET. This researcher studied these Sosua hoes from 1993 to 2003. It was insightful, to say the least.

What's Love Got to Do with It?: Transnational Desires and Sex Tourism in the Dominican Republic

If you want some fun, either give these girls your real email address or (better yet) make a separate email account just to give to chicas. My bet is that half of the chicas you bang, and several of the one's you didn't will suddenly have an emergency and will send you a request for money within 3 months.

Also, STOP RAWDOGGING THESE GIRLS! One of the biggest WU scams is the "I'm pregnant and I need money for an abortion" scam.
[/quote]

El Mech dude !

Save this precious info for a real thread on the DR. This thread is probably going down as a newb thread and will dissapear in a while. Now no one can find your excellent info on this place.

Book - Around the World in 80 Girls - The Epic 3 Year Trip of a Backpacking Casanova

My new book Famles - Fables and Fairytales for Men is out now on Amazon.