rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Eastern Europe after Berlin Recommendations

I'm headed to Oktoberfest in Munich this year and afterwards, I'm planning on heading to Berlin for a bit. After Berlin, I'm dead set on going to Eastern Europe. My question is, what would be the five best cities to visit in Eastern Europe if you could only do five?

Quote: (07-19-2012 10:59 PM)fkexpat Wrote:  

I'm headed to Oktoberfest in Munich this year and afterwards, I'm planning on heading to Berlin for a bit. After Berlin, I'm dead set on going to Eastern Europe. My question is, what would be the five best cities to visit in Eastern Europe if you could only do five?

Go to either Poznan or Wroclaw in Poland. Poznan is only a 3 hour train ride away and Wroclaw is about a 6 hour trip. The main point is to get out of Berlin.

Krakow, Budapest, Belgrade, Kiev, Prague

First stop Poznan then Lvov.Ideal combination.(Poznan being 2 hours from Berlin and Lvov 7 hours from Krakow).

Can you be any more specific ?:
- car/plane/train?
- how much time per city?

Car:

A4/E40 Motorway :
- Kraków/Wrocław or Katowice/Rzeszów (depends on what you want)
- Lviv/Kiev
- turning back to Prague/ choosing Romania or staying in Ukraine

Plane:
Deb Auchery's list looks pretty good, i'd suggest the same, you need to only find the budget airlines connections

I'm not considering driving, as it's too much of a hassle for me worrying about where to park/reading the signs/planning the route, etc... I'm planning on using the train/flying. As far as time per city, I'm very open, as there isn't a set limit. What I'm looking for in each city is just a very good nightlife. The women will follow, as I'm confident in my night game.